Thread Bumping

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Thread Bumping

The board is all messed up! Who ever is doing it needs to get a life.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Thread Bumping

In Response to Thread Bumping:
    [QUOTE]The board is all messed up! Who ever is doing it needs to get a life.
    Posted by RSF4Life234[/QUOTE]

Sadly, this is Smelly-Behinds and Law09's life. They are not fans of baseball, Boston or NY - they are just grown men whom can't seem to get out of their parents cellar.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

It's my opinion that Law2009A and SmellyBehind are more Pike aliases.I think he's the one that keeps bumping up the threads.
      Pretty sad that he can't find a more productive way of spending his time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Thread Bumping:
    [QUOTE]   It's my opinion that Law2009A and SmellyBehind are more Pike aliases.I think he's the one that keeps bumping up the threads.   Pretty sad that he can't find a more productive way of spending his time.
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]

You do make a good point Mojo. I remember that Pike was in fact part of Law's Army back in 2008, otherwise known as the year after Manny. I challened Pike about being Smelly/Law a couple of weeks ago on one of this threads but he ignored the question.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

It's getting super annoying. It may become the end of this site as a worthy outlet for true Sox fans.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

why have a moderator?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]why have a moderator?
    Posted by Iceman4[/QUOTE]

BDC DOTTIE has outsourced the moderating of this forum. I have no answers as to why. But the bumping of threads has been going on since 2009 aand has become not only an annoyance, but also a sticking point for some fans who are determined to blame one group or another. We know that the bumping is being done by one of two profiles (Smelly-Behind) and (Law09). Who they are for sure, I don't know.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response to; Re: Thread Bumping:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thread Bumping : BDC DOTTIE has outsourced the moderating of this forum. I have no answers as to why. But the bumping of threads has been going on since 2009 aand has become not only an annoyance, but also a sticking point for some fans who are determined to blame one group or another. We know that the bumping is being done by one of two profiles (Smelly-Behind) and (Law09). Who they are for sure, I don't know.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

[QUOTE]Benito Threads 20 11 hours ago  by Smelly-Behind2817 Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m. 3 11 hours ago  by jete02fan Love it love it love it /> Mariano looks older than Grand Canyon 49 11 hours ago  by Smelly-Behind2817 We Need to Upgrade our Bullpen if we Want to Compete with the Angels in October 64 11 hours ago  by Smelly-Behind2817 Apparently Brian Cashman is Wanted In NY For Turning the Franchise into a Joke 63 11 hours ago  by Smelly-Behind2817
    Posted by BurritoTisATool[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

to add insult to injury, Benito is a yankee fan...the irony.

Don't think BDC can do anything about the bumping...it can only be done by a banned account, which they dont have any control of

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

[QUOTE]to add insult to injury, Benito is a yankee fan...the irony. Don't think BDC can do anything about the bumping...it can only be done by a banned account, which they dont have any control of
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Kind of ironic they can't control a banned account.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

It isn't banned, it is "under review". I wonder if that is the flaw.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]It isn't banned, it is "under review". I wonder if that is the flaw.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

It states under review as a warning to the poster, B. It remains that way if and when they do ban the account, but then all the messages and posting history is removed and can't sign in again under the same screen name. BDC doesn't have the software to ban permanently, which is the flaw.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

That seems like a flaw indeed.... meanwhile Instagram is being paid more than 600 million euro's. You would think BDC could fix this.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Seems to be back to normal today. I read the forum when law was going crazy but i dont think i posted much then but i do remember the insanity. I have never heard the term theo pink hat thrown around quite so much.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]It's getting super annoying. It may become the end of this site as a worthy outlet for true Sox fans.
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]

Let's hope not Moon.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

The worst offender is Moonshwemp. He bumps his spam thread up, over and over and over and over.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Is Thread Bumping the follow up hit to Tub Thumping?

I get bumped up, nothing gonna keep me down.... OHHHHHH Benny boy, Benny boy, Benny BOOOYYYYYY.... I get bumped up

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

[QUOTE]Benito Threads 20 11 hours ago  by Smelly-Behind2817 Game Thread 6 : Red Sox at Blue Jays -Game time 12:37 p.m. 3 11 hours ago  by jete02fan Love it love it love it /> Mariano looks older than Grand Canyon 49 11 hours ago  by Smelly-Behind2817 We Need to Upgrade our Bullpen if we Want to Compete with the Angels in October 64 11 hours ago  by Smelly-Behind2817 Apparently Brian Cashman is Wanted In NY For Turning the Franchise into a Joke 63 11 hours ago  by Smelly-Behind2817

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts