Three stinkin' games, that's all

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Three stinkin' games, that's all

But they can't keep me from thinking a lot of positive thoughts.  People arguing about Bradley vs. Gomes and Iglesias vs. Drew miss the more important point the future looks pretty decent whoever gets to play right now.  We now see and believe that both of those rookies are good enough to contribute and, more importantly, great fun to watch and root for.  As good as Iglesias is defensively, Bradley is almost as good in the outfield.  Forget Iglesias hitting for a moment and think about that spectacular bunting.  So, yes, I admit it, I would much rather have Iglesias in the lineup because he is great fun to watch.  I will concede Drew is a better bet to contribute at the plate, but right now I'm not interested.  Iglesias is our guy, and Drew is a hired gun.  Hopefully that will change, assuming Drew takes over Monday.  Same thing of course applies to Bradley--forget the numbers and watch what he does, like an rbi double off the wall against a Pettitte who was once again mowing our guys down. 

I still expect and will be delighted with .500 ball this year, but have to admit I am now hoping for something a little better.  Taking 2 of 3 from the depleted Yankees was no monumental feat, but only if you ignore the disaster of 2011, especially at the end.  There guys have yet to hit a single dinger, but they are doing a lot of other things well. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Re: Three stinkin' games, that's all

Max .... one stinkin game, two purty good ones .... but you are right, just 3 games.    Plenty of reason to feel good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

4  ....   heh

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

What's not to like they started 0-6 2 yrs ago then 0-3 last yr. A 3-1 start is nice.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Just four games now, but certainily not "stinkin'".   Carpe diem.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Forgot my deoderant one day, Sheriff