TITANIC gets underway on maiden voyage, starring BOBBY V. & JENNY DELL..........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

TITANIC gets underway on maiden voyage, starring BOBBY V. & JENNY DELL..........

And on the 3rd night at sea, the bartender calls to the bridge, "MORE ICE, MORE ICE, we need MORE ICE" !!!!   The captain (Bobby V.) becomes annoyed and grabs the phone and screams into it, "ICE, YOU WANT MORE ICE? I'LL GIVE YOU ICE and grabs the wheel, "HARD RIGHT FULL RUDDER, HARD RIGHT....... And as dad would say.......  "son, by the time JENNY DELL made the life boat, THE REST WAS HISTORY"  !!!!!!!!     GO SOX, BOBBY V. & JENNY TOO !!!!    MAKE US PROUD IN 2012  !!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: TITANIC gets underway on maiden voyage, starring BOBBY V. & JENNY DELL..........

He has already delivered his magnum opus today, so I have no expectations, but this OP calls for a Pinstripe Zac graphic.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: TITANIC gets underway on maiden voyage, starring BOBBY V. & JENNY DELL..........

I don't either, Space. Want to see them play hard and as a team, win or lose.

with that said,

LETS GO RED SOX!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

DITTO J BAY!!!! DITTO!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Spaceman, J-Bay, and Hammahman........   You guys are the best !!  I enjoy your wit,humor and baseball knowledge.......  Looking for a great season on this board !!!!CoolMoney mouth

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

I've got a hunch this is going to be a great season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to Re: TITANIC gets underway on maiden voyage, starring BOBBY V. & JENNY DELL..........:
    [QUOTE]Spaceman, J-Bay, and Hammahman........   You guys are the best !!  I enjoy your wit,humor and baseball knowledge.......  Looking for a great season on this board !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bill, so are you my friend. I'm looking at this line up and all I can see is sucess,sucess and sucess. I'm gonna be bold alittle bit and predict that this club is gonna come off the line faster than my 71 Boss 351 Mustang....lol....when my buddy got back from ST all he did was rave about how this group just plain knocked the snott outta the ball to every and all fields. It thrills me that the powers that be knowitall scribes pick us for 3rd. IMHO those morons wouldn't know a baseball if it hit em square in the kissah.

GO SOX!
    THE JOURNEY BEGINS!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: TITANIC gets underway on maiden voyage, starring BOBBY V. & JENNY DELL..........:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TITANIC gets underway on maiden voyage, starring BOBBY V. & JENNY DELL.......... : Thanks Bill, so are you my friend. I'm looking at this line up and all I can see is sucess,sucess and sucess. I'm gonna be bold alittle bit and predict that this club is gonna come off the line faster than my 71 Boss 351 Mustang....lol....when my buddy got back from ST all he did was rave about how this group just plain knocked the snott outta the ball to every and all fields. It thrills me that the powers that be knowitall scribes pick us for 3rd. IMHO those morons wouldn't know a baseball if it hit em square in the kissah. GO SOX! THE JOURNEY BEGINS!
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]  Good call hammah.......   9 pitches later.... 1-2-3  !!!!!   Time to check the life boats, where's JENNEY !!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Where oh where is that VAUNTED offense ????  As Dad would say....... "SON, against gooood pitching on cold days, ya got to make something happen, ya can't play keep the line moving" !!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Came alive for a bit........ Tough one to lose... !!!  Now we wait till Saturday !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

It was as cold in Detroit as it would have been in the North Atlantic......  No panic yet.... The band was still playing !!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Jenny's regular season debut was excellent. I give her very high marks.