TITO MY MAN, THIS LEFT HANDED STUFF REQUIRES DISCIPLINE....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

TITO MY MAN, THIS LEFT HANDED STUFF REQUIRES DISCIPLINE....

GOING WITH THE PITCH !!!  LAST NIGHT... 6 HITS,7K's,2 WALKS..... NOT ENOUGH BAT DISCIPLINE.......  WHAT SAY YOU ??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Re: TITO MY MAN, THIS LEFT HANDED STUFF REQUIRES DISCIPLINE....

Bill, I'm sure you're a great guy, but because all your lettering is capitalized, it almost hurts the eyes.  For this reason, I usually just skim your messages.  I'd prefer not to do this, but the bold capitalization makes me do it.

This is just a friendly suggestion...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

The "caps lock" button on BILL's keyboard doesn't function.

He's stuck in high gear...

...could be worse, just think , if the 'B' on his keyboard gets stuck...

...he'll be ILL-806!

Laughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In Response to Re: TITO MY MAN, THIS LEFT HANDED STUFF REQUIRES DISCIPLINE....:
    [QUOTE]The "caps lock" button on BILL's keyboard doesn't function. He's stuck in high gear... ...could be worse, just think , if the 'B' on his keyboard gets stuck... ...he'll be ILL-806!
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

LOL...it's good to see you back.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaseballGM. Show BaseballGM's posts

The roster is a little light on v. LHP slugging profiles. Not the end of the world, but an easy fix with a swap trade.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Here's an idea. Find a LHP to throw BP!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

The irony is that they are actually hitting 10 points higher against LHP (.243 to .233).
    It's not the LHP. it's the fact that they can't hit w/RISP; 13th in the AL at .202.
    My recommendation to can Dave Magadan, and find a hitting coach to help these guys deliver timely hits.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Bill, I'm sure you're a great guy, but because all your lettering is capitalized, it almost hurts the eyes.  For this reason, I usually just skim your messages.  I'd prefer not to do this, but the bold capitalization makes me do it. This is just a friendly suggestion...
    Posted by ampoule[/QUOTE]  YES, THANK YOU.... I KNOW I AM A GREAT GUY AND DAD THOUGHT SO TOO......  NOW, THE CAPS...... I WRITE IN CAPS BECAUSE MY EYES ARE NOT THAT GOOD, AND UNTIL THE "BIG O's" BOARD CZARS PUT ME IN GITMO, I WILL CONTINUE THE CAPS, IF THAT IS OK WITH YOU !!!   NOW, LET'S GET BACK TO HOW WE ARE GOING TO HIT LEFT HANDERS, PLEASE !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

just my own 2 cents here but I would really really love to see our guys, both sides of the plate stop watching pitches that are much too close to the corners to let go and be called out strike 3 watching. yet have no problem chasing balls that are out of the strike zone and practically in the dirt.

some of our guys should have the green light looking to hit a fast ball first pitch in the strike zone. others, need a little more patience.

just my 2 cents.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]just my own 2 cents here but I would really really love to see our guys, both sides of the plate stop watching pitches that are much too close to the corners to let go and be called out strike 3 watching. yet have no problem chasing balls that are out of the strike zone and practically in the dirt. some of our guys should have the green light looking to hit a fast ball first pitch in the strike zone. others, need a little more patience. just my 2 cents.
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]   GOOD POST !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

[QUOTE]just my own 2 cents here but I would really really love to see our guys, both sides of the plate stop watching pitches that are much too close to the corners to let go and be called out strike 3 watching. yet have no problem chasing balls that are out of the strike zone and practically in the dirt. some of our guys should have the green light looking to hit a fast ball first pitch in the strike zone. others, need a little more patience. just my 2 cents.
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

Green Light? These guys have Carte Blanche! When was the last time you saw a hitter look down at 3rd for a sign? Unfortunately, there is too much "I" in this team!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

every time before they step into the batter box.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Last week there was a thread stating they take too many pitches now they don't have enough discipline. You hear rthey have too many lefties but you never hear a team has too many righties. Why is that?

It is not about taking too many pitches or not enough. It is not about too many lefties or righties.

It is all about the situation at hand. No AB is the same as the last or the next.
    The pitcher could be different and the situation at each AB is definetly different. Just as the pitcher changes his pitch selection as the game moves forward so must the hitter change his approach.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Last week there was a thread stating they take too many pitches now they don't have enough discipline. You hear rthey have too many lefties but you never hear a team has too many righties. Why is that? It is not about taking too many pitches or not enough. It is not about too many lefties or righties. It is all about the situation at hand. No AB is the same as the last or the next. The pitcher could be different and the situation at each AB is definetly different. Just as the pitcher changes his pitch selection as the game moves forward so must the hitter change his approach.
    Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]  JIM... GOOD POST..... "LET ME BE CLEAR", AS DAD WOULD SAY........"SON, THEY TAKE WHEN THEY SHOULD SWING, AND YES, THEY SWING WHEN THEY SHOULD TAKE" !!!!   HOW MANY CALLED STRIKES ON THE CORNERS, GOING AWAY ???

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TITO MY MAN, THIS LEFT HANDED STUFF REQUIRES DISCIPLINE.... :   JIM... GOOD POST..... "LET ME BE CLEAR", AS DAD WOULD SAY........"SON, THEY TAKE WHEN THEY SHOULD SWING, AND YES, THE SWING WHEN THEY SHOULD TAKE" !!!!   HOW MANY CALLED STRIKES ON THE CORNERS, GOING AWAY ???
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Hey Bill, you do realize you can increase the font size of your posts so that can be read more easily and you don't need CAPS.

So if you want to say Good Post...just supersize it. (4Pt)

How about Dad Says: Bill can see this. (5pt)