Titos a bum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

Re: Titos a bum

And what is wrong with that? It is not any different that your one track mind of trying to defend this lousy manager the sox have.

In Response to Re: Titos a bum:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Titos a bum : Just looked at your last ten posts to different threads. You seem to have a one track mind. You sound like a troll. You gfo onto ignore. Bye.
    Posted by Dangerfeld[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

I do not own a dog or have any contact with any animals. I also consider your use of language to be offensive and a personal attack. I walk/run 3 miles a day. So stick to your wrong conclusions as you appear to be good at them. See I didn't have to use any vulgar language to get my point across.

If you do not like my posts please do not read them there is an ignore button.  Now see isn't that better than your above post? Oh one more thing, if I annoy you by speaking the truth, perhaps you should recalibrate what is true and what isn't.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Titos a bum : Does that sweet dog of yours know that you enjoy annoying posters on the internet? Be nice to him and get off your azz and take him for a walk. It would be good for you also.
    Posted by Natick-Ned[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LouV. Show LouV's posts

PLEASE!!!!!!  John Henry-----Do something!  Tito's got to go. This team
    is going down like the TITANIC!!!  No effort, no enthusiasm, direction, no
    drive no effort........ This team is talented, but lacks proper leadership and
    has given up on itself. Change is mandatory for survival, for next you will
    see Fenway half empty with no support. Make a move before it's tooooooo
    late!    LouV

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

HEY, THEO FANS....AND DEFENDERS....WHY IS WAKEFIELD STILL
    PITCHING ON THIS SQUAD.?? HAVE WE NO YOUNG STUDS IN
    THE MINORS WHO COULD HAVE BEEN PUT ON THE ROSTER
    INSTEAD OF THIS 44 YEAR OLD FLUTTERBALLER.? IT SHOWS THE
    COMPLETE INCOMPETENCE OF OUR GM AND SCOUTS. BY THE
    WAY, IVAN NOVA OF THE YANKS IS 2 HITTING TEXAS TONITE,
    BUT WE CAN'T BEAT MINNESOTA AND WE DON'T EVEN HAVE A
    STARTING PITCHER. DON'T EVEN CALL WAKEFIELD A STARTER,
    ANYMORE. ITS OVER FOR HIM. THIS CLUB IS A 3 OR 4 PLACE
    SQUAD RIGHT NOW...AND IS GONNA BE 6 GAMES BEHIND THE
    YANKS IN THE LOSS COLUMN AND SINKING AFTER TONITE.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

I AGREE WITH POSTER LOU V. THIS CLUB IS NOT "LIKE" THE
    TITANIC....IT IS THE TITANIC...AN EXPENSIVE BEHEMOTH
    THAT EXPERTS THOUGHT COULD FLOAT AND OVERCOME
    OBSTACLES AND BE A SUCCESS. WELL , AS LOU V. SAYS,
    THE SOX HAVE NO ENTHUSIASM...AND IT APPEARS TO ME
    AS WELL AS LOU THAT THE TEAM IS DISPIRITED AND THE
    GUYS ARE MAILING IT IN. THE GUY WHO SHOULD GO IS
    THEO, FIRST. I WOULD MAKE THIS FRANCONAS LAST SEASON.
    I WOULD RATHER HAVE A GUY LIKE MADDON OR SCIOSCIA
    AT THE HELM. THOSE GUYS ARE INTO THE GAME AND KEEP
    THEIR TEAMS ON EDGE. LOOK AT MADDON...HE HAS HIS
    SQUAD ONE GAME OUT AFTER HE LOST PENA, CRAWFORD,
    GARZA, BALFOUR, SORIANO, WHEELER AND BARTLETT.
    NOT BAD, EH !! A LOT BETTER THAN FRANCONA,FOR SURE.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Pity Katz had to waste a good post on a thread like this.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Pity Katz had to waste a good post on a thread like this.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

Agreed; great post from 5katz, as usual, but on a 'fickle fan flavoured' thread. Perhaps, that's harsh, but I'm not in the mood to be gentle.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

[QUOTE]My only gripe is you NEVER take your power hitter (AGon)out of a game for a pinch runner in a close game.  You always wish you had them a few extra innings later.  But Tito did what he had to do, sometimes that stuff is aggravating to watch ... but it is not his fault the Sox couldn't push a run across before Dice-K pitched.  And the Dice man did not deliver.  Simple as that.   Today is another day, another game ...
    Posted by soxmeister[/QUOTE]

At the very least, take the power hitter out when he gets to second base.  Don't waste replacing him with a middle INF when he is only on 1B.  Especially if the PR is not a SB guy...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from massillon8. Show massillon8's posts

Relax, While I am actually loving this early season swoon and I really do not want anything to change, I will say  that the over reaction is kind of comical.  Calling Theo a bum is dumb.  He is a very good manager and the organization is lucky to have him.  The  guy has won two W.S Championships since 2004.  He knows a thing or two about winning championships.  So I ask, Get rid of Tito and replace him with who?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In Response to Titos a bum:
    [QUOTE]Francoma is the worst manager in baseball today. Once the game starts  HES CLUELESS. He can’t manage a pitching staff, he has no idea how to make or manage a lineup, he never gives bunt or steal signs, he just stands there chews tobacco and sunflower seeds, and looks dumb. Any other manager in any other sport would be gone by now. But tito is Theo’s man and theo is another story.   Last night’s loss was all his fault. I mean isn’t base running a thing you go over in ST not 30 games in. CLUELESS!!!! And Dice-k in relief? are you kidding. I mean your players grind out for 13 innings and you blow it for them with dumb clueless managing. I hate you, Boston hates you, Leave NOW.   Ok so I see many things wrong with this. 1 it’s pointless. Dont shove beliefs down this boards throat. Everyone will get sick of it. 2. Nowhere in this do i use fact or a game time scenario, or logic at all. Its just spewing hate at a guy with a hard job that does it well. 3 I blame things that could not possibly be franconas fault on the guy. 4. When I point out the things Tito did wrong, there not even the right things. The ONLY thing tito did that was a scratch your head moment is keeping Youk at third and putting lowrie at first last night.... but no tito haters even realized this. They are too busy taking notes on small, stupid things to blame him for. 5. Fran'coma... what am I four years old
    Posted by Everythings-Titos-Fault[/QUOTE]

Since no one else said it - thank you...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

[QUOTE]Relax, While I am actually loving this early season swoon and I really do not want anything to change, I will say  that the over reaction is kind of comical.  Calling Theo a bum is dumb.  He is a very good manager and the organization is lucky to have him.  The  guy has won two W.S Championships since 2004.  He knows a thing or two about winning championships.  So I ask, Get rid of Tito and replace him with who?
    Posted by massillon8[/QUOTE]

That question has been poised a million times with 0 actual answers to date.  Oh, you can get sarcastic ones, and oddly, they seem ot be posted with a self-satified attitude.  "A monkey could do a better job so there!!!" 

Then they sit back and think  "Boy, I feel remarkably clever when I post things like that.  Maybe tomorrow I can go find a nuclear physics board and post there about more stuff I know nothing about."

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

are you really suggesting that there is no one anywhere that could replace a baseball manager?

seriously?

there are about 10 candidates from each organization that have experience coaching thats not even mentioning the minor league/college ranks

francoma will be as hard to replace as your avg schoolteacher who retires

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

[QUOTE]Relax, While I am actually loving this early season swoon and I really do not want anything to change, I will say  that the over reaction is kind of comical.  Calling Theo a bum is dumb.  He is a very good manager and the organization is lucky to have him.  The  guy has won two W.S Championships since 2004.  He knows a thing or two about winning championships.  So I ask, Get rid of Tito and replace him with who?

I'll try it again.....To replace Francona, you will need to find an individual with better managerial abilities, thus actually improving the chances of winning.
    I've seen this individual in action and there is no doubt that he would be a vast improvement on Francona. He also would keep the clubhouse in a good mood.
    His name is J. Fred Muggs. Google his name and I'm sure you'll agree that he has far more managerial capabilities than Francona. Let me know what you think.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Titos a bum : That question has been poised a million times with 0 actual answers to date.  Oh, you can get sarcastic ones, and oddly, they seem ot be posted with a self-satified attitude.  "A monkey could do a better job so there!!!"  Then they sit back and think  "Boy, I feel remarkably clever when I post things like that.  Maybe tomorrow I can go find a nuclear physics board and post there about more stuff I know nothing about."
    Posted by notin[/QUOTE]

Do you think massillion will look him up?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I am not a Francona fan but he did earn a little respect from last night not only on the field but how he answered the questions in the press conference.

Maybe he is going to realize that he has nothing to lose and will actually start managing (Maybe he's been walking on eggs for Theo & Ownership?)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Geo - you keep using the term coaching in relation to managing.  You probably realize that they are 2 different things.........don't mean to be picky but it's like calling an ump a ref......or a run a point.........yeah, maybe I do mean to be picky :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

ANYONE

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Francona only know one way to manage.....the wrong way. That why his alias is Wrongway Peachfuzz.
    He and he alone is the sole reason that this team succeeds or fails.
    All the Francona apologists want to give him all the credit when the RS are winning, but none of the blame when they stink.
    Instead, it's Wake, or it's Lackey or some other player that's the cause for the team losing.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stengel. Show Stengel's posts

This Alibiike sounds like he knows what he is talking about. What is an alibiike? Is that a breed of ant eater?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from badgealbert. Show badgealbert's posts

ON PAPER THE BEST TEAM IN BASEBALL  IN THE CELLAR

ON PAPER TAMPA BAY LOST A LARGE PERCENTAGE OF THEIR LAST YEARS VERY GOOD TEAM DUE TO THE FREE AGENCY POSITION #1 . IF YOU THINK FRANCOMA IS A GREAT MGR WHAT IS MADDEN??? I'VE BEEN A SOX FAN SINCE THE DAY OF JIMY FOXX AND LEFTY GROVE AND BELIEVE ME THIS SEASON THEY LOOK LIKE THE TEAM OF OLD WHICH WAS SECOND PLACE IF YOU WERE LUCKY. NOW WITH THIS GREAT LINEUP WE HAVE TO SEE SOMEONE LIKE FRANCOMA RUIN IT ALL AND IT IS TOUGH TO TAKE. I THINK HE WOULD BE A GREAT LITTLE LEAGUE MGR. BECAUSE THERE YOU HAVE TO LET EVERYONE PLAY GOOD OR NOT.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSFAN2. Show RSFAN2's posts

[QUOTE]it's not POSER, it's POSTER. it's not TEM, it's TEAM. and i actually got my pink hat in the 60's, along with a t-shirt that said "beware of managers with more than one 1st name."
    Posted by byebyeepstein[/QUOTE]
    Yes spell police you got me on team, but POSER:someone who pretends to belong to a group only by affecting the attributes of the group.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m