Too Bad

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Too Bad

Too bad Dempster couldn't get the last out. Uehera only throw 6 pitches so it is not a huge deal but it would have been nice to save the BP for another day and for Dempster to get the CS.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

Re: Too Bad

Dempster pitched a nice game and if the Sox had gotten even half of the runs they average per game he may have been a winner tonight.

Complete games are really not important for any pitcher these days as it does not seem that anyone gets paid either because they have several complete games or if they have none of them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Didnt even get to watch the game tonigh, but its clear Dempster is getting better and the offense sucks too often on nights like this. If the ball Carp hit in the first inning had made it out, this is a 3-2 Sox win. Too bad.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Farrell gets an F for doing nothing in the 8th when Iggy led off with a double. He had two LHH on the bench and there they stayed. I don't criticize Farrell much since I think he has done a good job, but tonite he dropped the ball.

WE ARE ALL JUST POPPYSEEDS IN THE BAKERY OF LIFE

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Cant blame anyone. Not sure why you look to "blame" one person for a loss. They had chances throughout the game. No batter really got anything going. Theres no guarentee anyone off the bench would have done anything either. If your trying to give Middy confidence, you certainly dont want to PH for him. And if you dont have that much confidence that your RHH power bat can do it, he shouldnt be here. Ross usually hits RHP better than LHP and Vic is a SwH and already had a hit against a RHP that night. so those are the 3 guys up after Iggy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Didnt even get to watch the game tonigh, but its clear Dempster is getting better and the offense sucks too often on nights like this. If the ball Carp hit in the first inning had made it out, this is a 3-2 Sox win. Too bad.

What does this mean?

They have the top offense in MLB or at the minimum in the top 3 of every offensive stat.
    Sometimes you run into good pitching by the other team you do know that right????

Sorry but this just seems like some one not understanding baseball or knowing what the actual facts are.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

Farrell gets an F for doing nothing in the 8th when Iggy led off with a double. He had two LHH on the bench and there they stayed. I don't criticize Farrell much since I think he has done a good job, but tonite he dropped the ball.

You bring in Salty to PH, then they bring in Patton or Matusz.  Salty can't either guy, and can't hit righty.  

So now you give the Os a big advantage with Patton v Salty.

They don't care who pitches to Ross.

And you've given them an advantage of L v L when Ells gets up.

You get an F for even suggesting it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

You bring in Salty to PH, then they bring in Patton or Matusz.  Salty can't either guy, and can't hit righty.  

Oh Joe, you jumped on that one like a 3-2 fastball right over the plate.  And you scorched it.
    +1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

Its your F Joe. You bring in Drew to hit for WMB then you bring in Salty to PH for Ross. Salty is a much better hitter than Ross and Drew is better than WMB no matter who is pitching for the Orioles. O'Day vs WMB and Ross is a mismatch, as the results proved. It was our best chance to win the game and Farrell-and apparently Breidey as well-both get F's for not understanding that.