TRANFORMATIVE conflict: @ChristinaKahrl picks FARRELL 4th, behind Maddon!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: TRANFORMATIVE conflict: @ChristinaKahrl picks FARRELL 4th, behind Maddon!

whaat ticks me off is that rob bradford who knows more about baseball in his pinky than this so called sports writer is not allowed to vote. why? because he works for a website. have you ever heard of anything more stupid in your life?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to ImagydSportsForTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

never heard of christina but after listening to the eei archive of holley+salk, its clear that he/she is undergoing some kinda gender reassignment. nothin wrong with that but clearly she's confusing her minority stattus in society with her baseball analysis. she picked 3 small marketers over farrell and clearly has no clue how hard it is to manage in a bawston as compared to a low payroll indiiferent city. tito-bob melvin-maddon.. her explanations make no sense. frankly i could get tito over farrell being objective, but how anyone could make jhnny 3rd or 4th is simply malfeasance. i have made my views clear to her on twitter.. follow me @imagydBoston!

[/QUOTE]

I can't follow your babbling here.

Why would I follow you on twitter?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

In response to ImagydSportsForTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

never heard of christina but after listening to the eei archive of holley+salk, its clear that he/she is undergoing some kinda gender reassignment. nothin wrong with that but clearly she's confusing her minority stattus in society with her baseball analysis. she picked 3 small marketers over farrell and clearly has no clue how hard it is to manage in a bawston as compared to a low payroll indiiferent city. tito-bob melvin-maddon.. her explanations make no sense. frankly i could get tito over farrell being objective, but how anyone could make jhnny 3rd or 4th is simply malfeasance. i have made my views clear to her on twitter.. follow me @imagydBoston!

I can't follow your babbling here.

Why would I follow you on twitter?

[/QUOTE] because you'd have first hand knowledge of how to PTTIT Tongue Out

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Time for everyone to get over it.

Farrell did not work miracles in Toronto, he had the good fortune to follow a buffoon in Boston. He also had the good fortune to manage a team with a large payroll ( which equals more talent, no matter what spin you try and put on it).

Farrell did not play a single inning, his managerial decisions were not exactly rocket science. Frankly, he did nothing special, he did his best job with the pieces he was given. He is a good manager, perhaps not the best, certainly not the worst...but he did a good job.

But, he is not the only manager who did a good job.

Not throwing any stones at Farrell, he deserves praise, but aren't we just a little biased thinking Red Sox players and coaches and front office are the only ones who count?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Manager of the Year is not Cy Young or MVP.  It is a totally subjective, mostly arbitrary pick by people who dont know really have a clue what the manager actually did.  And, I am sure it is of the most insignificant value to Farrell himself.  He helmed the World Champion.  I am sure that is more than enough affirmation of his work.  

7. This post has been removed.