Umpires are killing this team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: Umpires are killing this team

In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": Why jete says it? idk pike has a lot of aliases and uses them well, we're both NYC residents id be willing to grab a cup of coffee or a pint and talk about it, its not me jessey. I don't know how a thread gets bumped and this is the only screename I have, I have never been a Beni or spc imposter or any other of the pike creations.
    Posted by Harpua710[/QUOTE] Mikey, it's mostly due to the fervor with which you claimed to have no knowledge of Camelwalk until you finally fessed to Jess, you denied at every turn, so how is one supposed to believe you now?...perhaps you're choosing not to fess up this time..anyway upon advice, i'm done with it, this whole thing is already way out of control, i have no desire to talk about this daily...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : Are you out of your mind? Do you really believe I typed up a very long post just to delete it myself in about two minutes? And I never had a post of yours deleted. Get your facts straight, or get off my friends list because you came down alot more on me than Mikey FTR. And that's at least interesting since that's what I was talking about in the post that was deleted. How you guys are one tight pack even though you don't even know each other, except as being Yankee fans posting on a Sox board, and how pathetic that was. FTR You came after a Sox fan waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than the Yankee troll that is wrecking this board.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Kim - I didn't say that you did that, but that you could if you wanted. You really should take the time to read each word I type.

As far as getting facts straight, there are no facts when it comes to an internet forum, there are only accusations and rebuttals. So let's try and stay on point here. Why are you above accusations and J-Bay and Mikey are not?

And as usual, you didn't actually respond to any specifics in my post. What else is new. You may very well be the biggest personality on this forum now. And none of it has to do with baseball dialogue itself.

And please don't threaten your online friendship. You may have a big ego which I like, but I am not one of your small town boys who you can waggle your finger at just to see how high they jump.

And I am still so curious in knowing why you have made no comment regarding the rumor that was circulating.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : Mikey, it's mostly due to the fervor with which you claimed to have no knowledge of Camelwalk until you finally fessed to Jess, you denied at every turn, so how is one supposed to believe you now?...perhaps you're choosing not to fess up this time..anyway upon advice, i'm done with it, this whole thing is already way out of control, i have no desire to talk about this daily... Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE] Your choice jete, I don't live and die on here w this nonsense I talk politics on the other forum and unlike pike/Kim I do discuss baseball here. My screename, harpua was a nod to phish as many know here I am a fan of, I made no attempt to hide myself, you have the right to believe what you wish.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : Kim - I didn't say that you did that, but that you could if you wanted. You really should take the time to read each word I type. As far as getting facts straight, there are no facts when it comes to an internet forum, there are only accusations and rebuttals. So let's try and stay on point here. Why are you above accusations and J-Bay and Mikey are not? And as usual, you didn't actually respond to any specifics in my post. What else is new. You may very well be the biggest personality on this forum now. And none of it has to do with baseball dialogue itself. And please don't threaten your online friendship. You may have a big ego which I like, but I am not one of your small town boys who you can waggle your finger at just to see how high they jump. And I am still so curious in knowing why you have made no comment regarding the rumor that was circulating.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

As for our friendship, don't worry I took care of it myself. To be frank, I'm tired of arguing with Yankee fans defending obvious Yankee trolls and blaming Sox fans here for the havoc they cause. It's beyond ridiculous.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": [QUOTE]Instead of trying to guess who is who or who is impersonating who or who is an imposter, the bigger, more important question is to determine / identify who is pretending to be a Red Sox fan when they are not. In other words who in being a concern troll. The Yankee fans or Yankee trolls can easily be put onto ignore if you wish to. Problem solved. The ongoing problem remains however in trying to guess who is pretending with an intent to annoy Red Sox fans. Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE] Wow. Brilliant pike posting 4 minutes later after Kim as calzone, you've fooled everyone.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]Instead of trying to guess who is who or who is impersonating who or who is an imposter, the bigger, more important question is to determine / identify who is pretending to be a Red Sox fan when they are not. In other words who in being a concern troll. The Yankee fans or Yankee trolls can easily be put onto ignore if you wish to. Problem solved. The ongoing problem remains however in trying to guess who is pretending with an intent to annoy Red Sox fans.
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE] that's something some of us Yankee fans can agree on, just as long as this doesn't lead to the paintbrushing that it has in the past..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]Instead of trying to guess who is who or who is impersonating who or who is an imposter, the bigger, more important question is to determine / identify who is pretending to be a Red Sox fan when they are not. In other words who in being a concern troll. The Yankee fans or Yankee trolls can easily be put onto ignore if you wish to. Problem solved. The ongoing problem remains however in trying to guess who is pretending with an intent to annoy Red Sox fans.
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE]

Exactly how do you determine who is a "concern troll" and who is just a negative or concerned red sox fan? Things are not going well for this team this year and there is a lot to be legitimately concerned about. Is everyone just supposed to pretend that there isn't? You seem to think that everyone who doesn't talk about how great things are going is a yankee fan, posing as a concerned red sox fan. Your premise would have a lot more merit if things were going well and there was still all of the negativity.

We are all adults here. Why do you constantly pretend everyone needs your guidance?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pass-the-hubris-please. Show Pass-the-hubris-please's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : R U ready ? is today the day ? waiting 4 the crawford announcement ? have U been practicing ?
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE]

Ah, Zachary.  

Did they not brush aside our soothsaying?  Did they not ignore our warnings of a .337 career OBP prior to his signing?  Did the dredging queue of false prophets not provide portent of the painfully, ominously obvious ova, bearing cultivators of demonseed - that of Dabro, Smiley, SPC, and the rise of the arch-anti-sox of discord, KST?  

Woe to they who cannot sweep the credulous cretins from their own abode, yet abide the empty buzzing of bravado clothed in fan loyalty - those bearing the mark of yellow stains, ignorant even of Mike Greenwell, revealing their true nature and misunderstanding for the sacred rivalry.   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : that's something some of us Yankee fans can agree on, just as long as this doesn't lead to the paintbrushing that it has in the past..
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

You know what Jete? Mikey is Law, he's been bumping threads, he has immitated posters, in one case enough to have a Sox fan removed from the forum for both the bumping and the immitations. He's on a roll. He loves creating names that have links to games -- all involving being owned. I don't know if you remember "pwned" but it's a name well-known in the gaming world. He was around at the same time I came here and had Mikey responding to a post about bumping of the threads telling me, "you're doing it".

1stboss is also a gaming term involving being "owned", and he now starts the gamethreads, a place where alot of other aliases hang out.

Point being, he's been around a long time causing havoc, I believe on all forums here (I don't go to other forums, but you hear about it), and does feel with his number of names here, and ability to immitate posters and blame them, he does own the forum. And, technically, he's right.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : You know what Jete? Mikey is Law, he's been bumping threads, he has immitated posters, in one case enough to have a Sox fan removed from the forum for both the bumping and the immitations. He's on a roll. He loves creating names that have links to games -- all involving being owned. I don't know if you remember "pwned" but it's a name well-known in the gaming world. He was around at the same time I came here and had Mikey responding to a post about bumping of the threads telling me, "you're doing it". 1stboss is also a gaming term involving being "owned", and he now starts the gamethreads, a place where alot of other aliases hang out. Point being, he's been around a long time causing havoc, I believe on all forums here (I don't go to other forums, but you hear about it), and does feel with his number of names here, and ability to immitate posters and blame them, he does own the forum. And, technically, he's right.

One time Kim - just one time, back up your accusations with something. Just once and maybe you will get what you want. You get to accuse, but don't anyone else dare do such a thing, especially to you. Show where Mike and Law are the same people. Even some flimsy circumstantial evidence. Because you were not here back in 2007, 2008 when Law battled everyone, I was and there is zero chance that Mikey and Law are one in the same. Pike and Law - that is something different.

And you removed me from your friends list.  Tongue out Just shows how petty you truly are.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : One time Kim - just one time, back up your accusations with something. Just once and maybe you will get what you want. You get to accuse, but don't anyone else dare do such a thing, especially to you. Show where Mike and Law are the same people. Even some flimsy circumstantial evidence. Because you were not here back in 2007, 2008 when Law battled everyone, I was and there is zero chance that Mikey and Law are one in the same. Pike and Law - that is something different. And you removed me from your friends list.   Just shows how petty you truly are. Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE] I actually welcome the new software with open arms! I hope we can only use one screename. and they can ban by up address!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : One time Kim - just one time, back up your accusations with something. Just once and maybe you will get what you want. You get to accuse, but don't anyone else dare do such a thing, especially to you. Show where Mike and Law are the same people. Even some flimsy circumstantial evidence. Because you were not here back in 2007, 2008 when Law battled everyone, I was and there is zero chance that Mikey and Law are one in the same. Pike and Law - that is something different. And you removed me from your friends list.   Just shows how petty you truly are.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

I talked about Mikey as Camelwalk -- before he would admit it was him -- defending Law on this forum a million times. I also talked about the fact that he forgot he was supposed to be defending Law, and actually turned into Law defending himself almost a million times. I saw it with my own eyes, so I'm not interested in anyone else's opinion of that. It was right before he finally admitted to being Camelwalk. And Law hadn't even been posting on this board for a while when that happened, which makes it even more odd since why would anyone bring that name up again?

I'm done explaining Mikey to you. Keep defending your homeboy, and fellow Yankee fan. I'm not interested in your opinion of him or me anymore. Mikey has been on the forum since 2006, at least under the first name I was aware was him "mikeyinthebronx". I don't actually know how long he's been here, but that date seems to cover alot.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : I talked about Mikey as Camelwalk -- before he would admit it was him -- defending Law on this forum a million times. I also talked about the fact that he forgot he was supposed to be defending Law, and actually turned into Law defending himself almost a million times. I saw it with my own eyes, so I'm not interested in anyone else's opinion of that. It was right before he finally admitted to being Camelwalk. And Law hadn't even been posting on this board for a while when that happened, which makes it even more odd since why would anyone bring that name up again? I'm done explaining Mikey to you. Keep defending your homeboy, and fellow Yankee fan. I'm not interested in your opinion of him or me anymore. Mikey has been on the forum since 2006, at least under the first name I was aware was him "mikeyinthebronx". I don't actually know how long he's been here, but that date seems to cover alot. Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE] Actually since 2005, I've stated that before I was twenty6to6 back then and then bleedingpinstripes after that before mikey, I don't hide who I am Pike, Chris-House, uticaclub, beaconhill, pawsoxphil etc.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pass-the-hubris-please. Show Pass-the-hubris-please's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": Actually since 2005, I've stated that before I was twenty6to6 back then and then bleedingpinstripes after that before mikey, I don't hide who I am Pike, Chris-House, uticaclub, beaconhill, pawsoxphil etc.
    Posted by Harpua710[/QUOTE]

Just curious and seeking clarification, how many personas have you had on this forum?  And, are you saying you are indeed MikeyintheBronx?  Or, have I confused the issue?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : Just curious and seeking clarification, how many personas have you had on this forum?  And, are you saying you are indeed MikeyintheBronx?  Or, have I confused the issue? Posted by Pass-the-hubris-please[/QUOTE] I am, my name is Mike and yes I do live in the Bronx. I've had 5 names in the 7+yrs since I've been on and off this forum, I've always made my identity known which unlike pike with his million screenames has not.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": Actually since 2005, I've stated that before I was twenty6to6 back then and then bleedingpinstripes after that before mikey, I don't hide who I am Pike, Chris-House, uticaclub, beaconhill, pawsoxphil etc.

That's an interesting response to a post saying you were defending Law under Camelwalk and forgot you were just supposed to be defending him and turned into him defending himself --- after he hadn't even been here forever.

Let's not forgot that Law2009 has been bumping threads forever. I wonder what happened in 2009? I can't remember.

You really just wanted to talk about the date you got here? LMAO

Busted down on Bourbon Street...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : That's an interesting response to a post saying you were defending Law under Camelwalk and forgot you were just supposed to be defending him and turned into him defending himself --- after he hadn't even been here forever. Let's not forgot that Law2009 has been bumping threads forever. I wonder what happened in 2009? I can't remember. You really just wanted to talk about the date you got here? LMAO Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE] PIKE JUST STOP!!! ADMIT WHO YOU ARE, USE ONE NAME OUT OF THE MANY YOU CURRENTLY HAVE AND TALK BASEBALL, DON'T YOU EVER GET TIRED OF ALL THE GARBAGE YOU CAUSE ON HERE????

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pass-the-hubris-please. Show Pass-the-hubris-please's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": I am, my name is Mike and yes I do live in the Bronx. I've had 5 names in the 7+yrs since I've been on and off this forum, I've always made my identity known which unlike pike with his million screenames has not.

Ok, then I know who you are.  We've chatted previously on this forum.  Just a suggestion, it may assist you to list your former screen names as a tagline at the bottom of your post signature.  In so doing, you may save yourself a few witless, tedious accusations. Smile

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": [QUOTE]Mikey's seven past monikers isn't the biggest issue. More important is that he uses them to pretend that he is a concerned Red Sox fan in a Red Sox forum. Pike doesn't go to a Yankee forum  and pretend that he is a concerned Yankee fan. Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE] YOU'RE PIKE, why do you refer to yourself as another person and I am NOT a concern troll!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to; Umpires are killing this team:
    [QUOTE]Anyone who says balls and strikes don't matter and the team should win anyway, well Albers got the strikeout that wasn't called which led to two runs. That changes the game. Every call they make changes the game. If we're out of the inning, who knows how the pitching will go and who would have been pitching. The umpire even called a strike and a ball for the exact same pitch. And I think they were back-to-back, so it's not about an umpire's strike zone. And he won't even have to answer for that along with all the other bad calls in the game. There needs to be a change made. It's 2012. There's no need to leave it to individual eye sight -- or lack of. And great game today by Clay. It was a pitcher's duel for a while, and with David Price no less. Well done.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : Ok, then I know who you are.  We've chatted previously on this forum.  Just a suggestion, it may assist you to list your former screen names as a tagline at the bottom of your post signature.  In so doing, you may save yourself a few witless, tedious accusations. 
    Posted by Pass-the-hubris-please[/QUOTE]

Teilhardian? Wow. Well, just another Yankee troll causing havoc on the forum under other names.