Umpires are killing this team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Umpires are killing this team

In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team:
    [QUOTE]And that's the second time I had a post removed arguing with Steven, a Yankee fan. Something is wrong with that picture. And as usual, his slam against a Sox fan remains.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

I did all this stuff? I'm impressed.

And you think a Sox fan never bumped threads? Wow, what's the odds of that?

You're losing it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": PIKE JUST STOP!!! ADMIT WHO YOU ARE, USE ONE NAME OUT OF THE MANY YOU CURRENTLY HAVE AND TALK BASEBALL, DON'T YOU EVER GET TIRED OF ALL THE GARBAGE YOU CAUSE ON HERE????
    Posted by Harpua710[/QUOTE]

Still nothing on Law, Mikey? Law wrecked this board for quite a while from what I understand. You were so interested in bringing his name up after so much time to defend him, and now you're completely avoiding talking about it. And he even saluted Yankee fans with Law2009 while he wrecked a Sox board. Are you just abandoning him now? He's not included on your list.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pass-the-hubris-please. Show Pass-the-hubris-please's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : I did all this stuff? I'm impressed. And you think a Sox fan never bumped  threads? Wow, what's the odds of that? You're losing it.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Just curious, Steven - how long have you been posting on this forum?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : I did all this stuff? I'm impressed. And you think a Sox fan never bumped threads? Wow, what's the odds of that? You're losing it.

Sorry. You don't get to come in now and just respond to the most inane post you can find. Life just doesn't work that way.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : Still nothing on Law, Mikey? Law wrecked this board for quite a while from what I understand. You were so interested in bringing his name up after so much time to defend him, and now you're completely avoiding talking about it. And he even saluted Yankee fans with Law2009 while he wrecked a Sox board. Are you just abandoning him now? He's not included on your list.

This is not impossible, but not likely. I've seen (unfortunately) much of Law's content, who despised Theo, and if anybody disagreed with him, were Theo chicks. He had a certain content, tenor & cadence that was true for a few monikers, and always referred to the "Theo chicks" for most of them.

He was likely an unorthodox RS fan (which is usually interpreted by the intolerant, including yourself, as a possible NYY fan), and whatever his actual intentions were, the net effect was that of a concern troll.

Getting back to content, tenor, & cadence; pike's is so unmistakeable he's not even able to hide it. Yours is unique as well. And as a result, I don't believe in anything as impossible, but for you to be Pike is pretty close to it; I doubt I'm that gullible.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : Just curious, Steven - how long have you been posting on this forum?
    Posted by Pass-the-hubris-please[/QUOTE]

I don't know what you're up to, just check my moniker.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : Sorry. You don't get to come in now and just respond to the most inane post you can find. Life just doesn't work that way.

Wow, what an excuse; I was away for 10 days, resulting in reduced posting.

Your double standardish narcisstic rules don't work that way either, especially when they're about me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pass-the-hubris-please. Show Pass-the-hubris-please's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : I don't know what you're up to, just check my moniker.

No intent.  I probably should have made myself clearer.  This forum has changed several times over the years.  At one particular software introduction, this occurred well prior to 2005, our personal avatars or identities - along with years of posts - were lost.  I was wondering if you were posting at that time.  Hence, the question, how long have you been posting here, meaning beyond the date of the last rollover of computer software. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : No intent.  I probably should have made myself clearer.  This forum has changed several times over the years.  At one particular software introduction, this occurred well prior to 2005, our personal avatars or identities - along with years of posts - were lost.  I was wondering if you were posting at that time.  Hence, the question, how long have you been posting here, meaning beyond the date of the last rollover of computer software. 
    Posted by Pass-the-hubris-please[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to; Umpires are killing this team:
    [QUOTE]Anyone who says balls and strikes don't matter and the team should win anyway, well Albers got the strikeout that wasn't called which led to two runs. That changes the game. Every call they make changes the game. If we're out of the inning, who knows how the pitching will go and who would have been pitching. The umpire even called a strike and a ball for the exact same pitch. And I think they were back-to-back, so it's not about an umpire's strike zone. And he won't even have to answer for that along with all the other bad calls in the game. There needs to be a change made. It's 2012. There's no need to leave it to individual eye sight -- or lack of. And great game today by Clay. It was a pitcher's duel for a while, and with David Price no less. Well done.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : Still nothing on Law, Mikey? Law wrecked this board for quite a while from what I understand. You were so interested in bringing his name up after so much time to defend him, and now you're completely avoiding talking about it. And he even saluted Yankee fans with Law2009 while he wrecked a Sox board. Are you just abandoning him now? He's not included on your list.

Mikey - is what Kim is stating true.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : Mikey - is what Kim is stating true. Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE] NOOOOO JESSEY!!! I'm not law, I can't even believe you're listening to pike

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": NOOOOO JESSEY!!! I'm not law, I can't even believe you're listening to pike

What makes you think she's pike? Her content is 98% uniquely her own, and with a female touch that would be difficult for men to replicate. This is like the game of CLUE.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : What makes you think she's pike? Her content is 98% uniquely her own, and with a female touch that would be difficult for men to replicate. This is like the game of CLUE.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE] NHSteven did it in the Fenway parking lot with a candelabra..Tongue out 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : What makes you think she's pike? Her content is 98% uniquely her own, and with a female touch that would be difficult for men to replicate. This is like the game of CLUE. Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE] Its so clearly him there is nothing feminine about what hes doing if you choose to believe him that's up to you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": Its so clearly him there is nothing feminine about what hes doing if you choose to believe him that's up to you.

Ditto; but FWIW I would be believing her

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : What makes you think she's pike? Her content is 98% uniquely her own, and with a female touch that would be difficult for men to replicate. This is like the game of CLUE.

Just asking - but you and I will get together for a beer.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : Ditto; but FWIW I would be believing her Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE] However you want to word it, I believe its pike so I wrote him.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Umpires are killing this team : Just asking - but you and I will get together for a beer.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Sure; when I'm in NY; my mother's in a home in Bklyn, and my daughter goes to Pace.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": However you want to word it, I believe its pike so I wrote him.

OK

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Umpires are killing this team": NOOOOO JESSEY!!! I'm not law, I can't even believe you're listening to pike Posted by Harpua710[/QUOTE] As an impartial unbiased observer here, I have to say Mikes word is good enough for me.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone who says balls and strikes don't matter and the team should win anyway, well Albers got the strikeout that wasn't called which led to two runs. That changes the game. Every call they make changes the game. If we're out of the inning, who knows how the pitching will go and who would have been pitching. The umpire even called a strike and a ball for the exact same pitch. And I think they were back-to-back, so it's not about an umpire's strike zone. And he won't even have to answer for that along with all the other bad calls in the game. There needs to be a change made. It's 2012. There's no need to leave it to individual eye sight -- or lack of. And great game today by Clay. It was a pitcher's duel for a while, and with David Price no less. Well done.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to ;Umpires are killing this team:

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts