Wakefield Heads Towards 45, Possible Hip Surgery, Is his Red Sox Career about to End?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxSoldRed. Show SoxSoldRed's posts

Wakefield Heads Towards 45, Possible Hip Surgery, Is his Red Sox Career about to End?

I heard that Wakefield probably will have career ending hip surgery from so many years of playing overweight. He will be examined and they will then determine if the surgery will be done. I've heard that surgery will probably take place.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Re: Wakefield Heads Towards 45, Possible Hip Surgery, Is his Red Sox Career about to End?

In Response to Wakefield Heads Towards 45, Possible Hip Surgery, Is his Red Sox Career about to End?:
    [QUOTE]I heard that Wakefield probably will have career ending hip surgery from so many years of playing overweight. He will be examined and they will then determine if the surgery will be done. I've heard that surgery will probably take place.
    Posted by SoxSoldRed[/QUOTE]

Source please?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Re: Wakefield Heads Towards 45, Possible Hip Surgery, Is his Red Sox Career about to End?

In Response to Re: Wakefield Heads Towards 45, Possible Hip Surgery, Is his Red Sox Career about to End?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Wakefield Heads Towards 45, Possible Hip Surgery, Is his Red Sox Career about to End? : Source please?
    Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]

Coco Crisp told him when they were out splitting a pizza with Bill Hall and Julio Lugo, at Chucky Cheese.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-yazzer. Show the-yazzer's posts

you can throw the knuckleball without a hip.

source: 'hipless' hoyt wilhelm

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxSoldRed. Show SoxSoldRed's posts

Sean McAdam is the source

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

In Response to Re: Wakefield Heads Towards 45, Possible Hip Surgery, Is his Red Sox Career about to End?:
    [QUOTE]Sean McAdam is the source

And when exactly did he say this?  Funny that he wwuldn't mention it in yesterday's article.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

Trollolololol!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-yazzer. Show the-yazzer's posts

i was incorrect in my above post.
    i meant to say you can HIT a knuckleball without a hip.

source: 'hitless' CARL CRAWFORD

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxSoldRed. Show SoxSoldRed's posts

He said it after he said that DiceK would "probably have Tommy John surgery". McAdam is a reliable source. If he says DiceK will have Tommy John surgery, bank on it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-yazzer. Show the-yazzer's posts

well, if DICE has the surgery in JAPAN, it's probably called BRUCE LEE SURGERY.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxSoldRed. Show SoxSoldRed's posts

Both Tito and Theo need brain surgery.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]He said it after he said that DiceK would "probably have Tommy John surgery". McAdam is a reliable source. If he says DiceK will have Tommy John surgery, bank on it.

SoxSoldRed, GM, Softlaw, majorleague, other?

No matter the moniker, this guy can ALWAYS be counted on to BASH Red Sox players........  He gets especially nasty when they are doing well. thus becoming a THREAT TO HIS MANHOOD..... HIS self proclaimed ability to personally judge a players worth.....  It NEVER MATTERS that ongoing empirical data continues to prove him wrong!!!  This guy is sad & pathological :)  :) 

Ells?  Day after day GM et. al. Ells. shows that this guy absolutely has NO CLUE when sizing up REAL TALENT!!!!

Lowrie?  GM etc. GOES OFF about what a lousy hitter the guys is......  Lowrie continues to prove this guy a fool.  Worse... A pathetic GM wannabe..........
    So...  His answer???  "He sucks at playing SS!"  Now he wants to beat that drum every 3 seconds....  NOW he wants to quote the 1 or 2 people who thought that Lowrie was a 'great SS.'  MOST RS fans (98%, including Pink Hats) could give you a dissertation on Lowrie's shortcomings fielding the SS position...
    Nevertheless, GM MUST GO ON & ON about "how HE TOLD US......."  Pathetic!
    Tell us something that every 1st graders doesn't know!

Wake?  Doesn't matter how many times Wake steps in & helps the Sox to this guy....  It doesn't matter how long Wake has been doing this for the Red Sox...
    This guy has absolutely NO RESPECT for the game, nor for the Red Sox.......
    Wake has personified the grit of the Red Sox as the underdog for the past 15 years.....  Does this guy care???  Of course not!  He's no Sox fan!!!!!!  This is clear.

This guy, GM?????  Has one agenda!  Develop a thesis on a guy HE DECIDES he doesn't like....  Rag on them ad nauseum, saying the same tired this day after day........ Desperately hoping to be "proven" right, even if only for a short slump by said players.......

HOW PATHETIC!!!!!!!

get a life GM! 

:)  :)  :)   At least you're fun to pick on....  It's getting a bit too easy though...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RonSwanson. Show RonSwanson's posts

Is it fun being the type of fan who does literally nothing except pick on a small group of players? Seriously, did Jed, Jacoby, Wake, and Crawford burn your house down or something?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]He said it after he said that DiceK would "probably have Tommy John surgery". McAdam is a reliable source. If he says DiceK will have Tommy John surgery, bank on it.

GM,

You do need to come up with some new material though.  It's getting a bit tired.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-yazzer. Show the-yazzer's posts

1st off ron, i don't like your frozen TV dinners.

and yes, picking on overpaid underachievers (CRAWFORD, LACKEY, DREW)
    is fun.
    more fun than making excuses for them.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

There is a best selling book right now written by an Aussie who finds great joy in baiting folks via e-mail and forums...

Here's a few exerpts from a recent story about this fellow:

It all started when the chain-smoking graphic designer and single dad from Adelaide, Australia, was bored at work. The 39-year-old would instigate email arguments with co-workers, landlords, friends and school chaplains. He'd write outlandish stories on Internet forums that would get him kicked out by irritated moderators.

He said it made him laugh.

Thorne put his funniest stuff on his website.

And when he posted that spider email exchange, he realized he wasn't the only one chuckling.

"Before the spider email, the website was probably getting 500 hits a week," he says. "But after the spider email was posted, it was about half a million hits a day."

Thorne is adamant that none of this could have happened if his work didn't make some people laugh and others shake their heads in disgust.

"If I post something and I get five comments and it was all, 'That was funny, that was good,' I get on there and I say, 'That was terrible, the guy's an idiot.'Because that's the only way to create the factions," he says.

So, is Thorne an online humorist or a grown-up bully trolling the web for victims? Either way you look at it, the Internet is his playground.

Sound familar?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-yazzer. Show the-yazzer's posts

hey soxsoldred,

doctors did examine the inside of both TITO'S and THEO'S heads, but they didn't find anything.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxSoldRed. Show SoxSoldRed's posts

Ells. shows that this guy absolutely has NO CLUE when sizing up REAL TALENT!!!!

Bellsbury is one of the worst everday defensive CF'ers in baseball, so says fangraphs, which is why he was demoted in 2010 and acted out about it.

Bellsbury's current OBP is under .350

Bellsbury has hit poorly v. LHP in 2011

I think you are the same loser who was talkiing about "destined for stardom".

Lowrie's 2011 and career spltis v. RHP are weak. Most pitching is RHP.

Lowrie has slow feet and hands of stone and an arm like Bellsbury.

Lowrie has never lasted a full MLB season as an everyday starter.

Lowrie says he considers himself a SS, which means he's the only one who honestly considers him a SS.

There is a poster on this thread, who shall remain nameless. Last year, he made a bigoted slur that Crisp would be selling insurance on the streets of LA. His option was picked up by the A's, after that comment. 

Wakefield is likely to need hip surgery, which is based upon the Sean McAdam school of reporting. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from canetime. Show canetime's posts

[QUOTE]Ells. shows that this guy absolutely has NO CLUE when sizing up REAL TALENT!!!! Bellsbury is one of the worst everday defensive CF'ers in baseball, so says fangraphs, which is why he was demoted in 2010 and acted out about it. Bellsbury's current OBP is under .350 Bellsbury has hit poorly v. LHP in 2011 I think you are the same loser who was talkiing about "destined for stardom". Lowrie's 2011 and career spltis v. RHP are weak. Most pitching is RHP. Lowrie has slow feet and hands of stone and an arm like Bellsbury. Lowrie has never lasted a full MLB season as an everyday starter. Lowrie says he considers himself a SS, which means he's the only one who honestly considers him a SS. There is a poster on this thread, who shall remain nameless. Last year, he made a bigoted slur that Crisp would be selling insurance on the streets of LA. His option was picked up by the A's, after that comment.  Wakefield is likely to need hip surgery, which is based upon the Sean McAdam school of reporting. 

time to ban this troll again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]Ells. shows that this guy absolutely has NO CLUE when sizing up REAL TALENT!!!! Bellsbury is one of the worst everday defensive CF'ers in baseball, so says fangraphs, which is why he was demoted in 2010 and acted out about it. Bellsbury's current OBP is under .350 Bellsbury has hit poorly v. LHP in 2011 I think you are the same loser who was talkiing about "destined for stardom". Lowrie's 2011 and career spltis v. RHP are weak. Most pitching is RHP. Lowrie has slow feet and hands of stone and an arm like Bellsbury. Lowrie has never lasted a full MLB season as an everyday starter. Lowrie says he considers himself a SS, which means he's the only one who honestly considers him a SS. There is a poster on this thread, who shall remain nameless. Last year, he made a bigoted slur that Crisp would be selling insurance on the streets of LA. His option was picked up by the A's, after that comment.  Wakefield is likely to need hip surgery, which is based upon the Sean McAdam school of reporting. 

What uterly profound insight!!!

"Lowrie has slow feet."  Wow!  Did you have to watch Tivo 200 times to pick that up???  You are so  good!  You should be a GM!  Did you put a stop watch to that???  You really know your baseball!  I take it all back........ You are soooo
    ahead of us mear mortals..

Wake might some day need hip surgery????  Wow!  Did you pick that up from the tapes too?  You sure have a keen eye!  Oooooh!  You read some "inside sources" to get that brilliant piece of breaking news that only came out 3 years ago........  You sure are something special.....  Keep up that baseball sleuth work......  You're the man!

Keep trying with Ells......  I'm sure you will find something that will stick for a couple of weeks anyway...  Sometimes........ 

When nobody's listening.......  or taking you seriously.......  It's not a conspiracy.....   Everybody's just too stupid to see your brilliant insight............
    Sometimes, your just a moron!

YOU ARE THE CLASSIC ONLY CHILD WHO'S PARENTS TOLD YOU YOU WERE SO MUCH SMARTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE!!!

The problem????  You actually took them seriously!   :)  :)  :)

CLASSIC !   LOL  LOL   LOL

*  The problem with guys like you.......  When you actually stumble on to something that happens to be right........ NOBODY's listening!   :)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxSoldRed. Show SoxSoldRed's posts

The problem with guys like you is that you need a bowl to catch the drivel that is falling on your prison keyboard.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wakefield Heads Towards 45, Possible Hip Surgery, Is his Red Sox Career about to End? : time to ban this troll again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by canetime[/QUOTE]

NO Canetime! 

As someone I can't remember once said, "the cure for the ills of free speech, is MORE FREE SPEECH!"

The guy's a moron, & EVERYONE KNOWS IT!  Why ban him?

How could what some yahoo thinks or says effect you??

His moronic & simpleminded musings never have the slightest impact on what I think or how I feel.  Unless a guy is saying racist, sexist, bigoted, etc.  BS 
    who cares what he thinks or says??????

Come on now!   :)  :)

No offense!  Just don't agree with that line />>>>

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

Ells' rank in MLB for CF'ers with at least 100 PA's are:

OBP: 7th
    SLG: T-9th
    OPS: T-6th
    SB's: 2nd
    HR's: T-11.

ZR (Zone Rating): 7th

There are 29 eligible players.  Ells is in the top 1/3 of the league in all of these categories except for HR's, where he is close to the top third, but he isn't here to hit HR's.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StatsFromLouie. Show StatsFromLouie's posts

[QUOTE]Is it fun being the type of fan who does literally nothing except pick on a small group of players? Seriously, did Jed, Jacoby, Wake, and Crawford burn your house down or something?
    Posted by RonSwanson[/QUOTE]
    If they haven't, I volunteer for the job.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wakefield Heads Towards 45, Possible Hip Surgery, Is his Red Sox Career about to End? : Ells' rank in MLB for CF'ers with at least 100 PA's are: OBP: 7th SLG: T-9th OPS: T-6th SB's: 2nd HR's: T-11. ZR (Zone Rating): 7th There are 29 eligible players.  Ells is in the top 1/3 of the league in all of these categories except for HR's, where he is close to the top third, but he isn't here to hit HR's.
    Posted by JB-3[/QUOTE]

Nice try JB-3!  BUT....  OBJECTIVE FACTS don't matter to GM, SoldRed!!!

The guys is a classic narcissist....  They easily push aside / ignore inconvenient facts & quickly change the subject or redirect their argument.  Who cares!  Just enjoy watching him flail about, grasping at straws....

Me personally????  I have never cared much for preaching to the choir....  I like to have some people who question?  This guy just happens to ALSO BE A MORON!  That's ok!  We NEED all kinds!