WEEI: Buchholz May be Close to Throwing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Re: WEEI: Buchholz May be Close to Throwing

In Response to Re: WEEI: Buchholz May be Close to Throwing:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WEEI: Buchholz May be Close to Throwing : C'mon, surely a great internet troll policeman like yourself should be able to do your best Sherlock Holmes impression and figure it out. After all, you seem to think you have everything else about everyone else on here figured out. If you don't like talking baseball why do you come to a baseball site? I mean, aren't there plenty of places for you to play cops and robbers?
    Posted by <).TheBabe.( />[/QUOTE]

You were chastizing another poster that he wasn't thinking before he posted and you didn't realize that he was speaking of Cano's 2011 stats vs. the Red Sox. The poster was correct. This season Cano is only batting .227 vs. Boston.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from <).TheBabe.(>. Show <).TheBabe.(>'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WEEI: Buchholz May be Close to Throwing : You were chastizing another poster that he wasn't thinking before he posted and you didn't realize that he was speaking of Cano's 2011 stats vs. the Red Sox. The poster was correct. This season Cano is only batting .227 vs. Boston.

Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

No, the poster claimed that Cano typically doesn't hit the sawx well. A 12 game sample size does not fall into the "typically" category.

Nice try though. At least this time you tried to have something baseball related in your post.

Now isn't it time for you to get back to playing cops and robbers?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx3. Show mikeyinthebronx3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WEEI: Buchholz May be Close to Throwing : What happened to your post earlier this morning when you were ranting about Cano's BA vs. Boston lifetime but neglected to mention that it was only .227 during this season? Did you delete the post or were you booted by BDC once again?

I don't know the answer nor where to look but what are Cano's lifetime stats against the Sox?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from <).TheBabe.(>. Show <).TheBabe.(>'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WEEI: Buchholz May be Close to Throwing : I don't know the answer nor where to look but what are Cano's lifetime stats against the Sox?

Posted by mikeyinthebronx3[/QUOTE]

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/split.cgi?id=canoro01&year=Career&t=b

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

That poster was expitch. You can ask him if he said typical or was speaking of current. In any event you came down on him hard and scolded him and that is why BDC bans you every day. You love the pizzin contests.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx3. Show mikeyinthebronx3's posts

[QUOTE]That poster was expitch. You can ask him if he said typical or was speaking of current. In any event you came down on him hard and scolded him and that is why BDC bans you every day. You love the pizzin contests.

Wait, you don't?  Thats all you do around here, you have an ignore option you could ignore anyone you want?  Why don't you use it?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from <).TheBabe.(>. Show <).TheBabe.(>'s posts

[QUOTE]That poster was expitch. You can ask him if he said typical or was speaking of current. In any event you came down on him hard and scolded him and that is why BDC bans you every day. You love the pizzin contests.

Look in the mirror much.

And I hardly consider what I said to him as "coming down hard on him and scolding him".

You really need to consider taking a break from your self appointed role as a troll policeman here....maybe take a vacation.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

That's easy. I walk around with a flag that helps out the NEWBIES. It says "Slow Down, Troll Ahead". "Four Way Stop", "Trolls on all Sides". Not only the newbies need to be reminded of hazards, many here still take you trolls seriously.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WEEI: Buchholz May be Close to Throwing : I don't know the answer nor where to look but what are Cano's lifetime stats against the Sox?

ESPN is the the one I use for quick references...

http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/batvspitch/_/id/6204/teamId/2/robinson-cano

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx3. Show mikeyinthebronx3's posts

[QUOTE]That's easy. I walk around with a flag that helps out the NEWBIES. It says "Slow Down, Troll Ahead". "Four Way Stop", "Trolls on all Sides". Not only the newbies need to be reminded of hazards, many here still take you trolls seriously.

I have to agree with what Harness said about if you were a statue.  Pike, Im gonna leave you to do your dirty work.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from <).TheBabe.(>. Show <).TheBabe.(>'s posts

[QUOTE]That's easy. I walk around with a flag that helps out the NEWBIES. It says "Slow Down, Troll Ahead". "Four Way Stop", "Trolls on all Sides". Not only the newbies need to be reminded of hazards, many here still take you trolls seriously.

And nobody here takes you seriously........

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx3. Show mikeyinthebronx3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WEEI: Buchholz May be Close to Throwing : ESPN is the the one I use for quick references... .307 .351 .519 .869 http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/batvspitch/_/id/6204/teamId/2/robinson-cano
    Posted by Beantowne[/QUOTE]

Thats lifetime?  The Sox have definitely shut him down this year because he normally hits them well and I kind of feel he hits well in Fenway--again I'm guessing because I don't have the numbers.....to date this season they have shut him down big time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Harness and Since Yaz are men of the cloth. I am an Elder of their church. You're right, I have those responsibilities. Membership in our church is not automatic and we weed out our list of active members periodically. Why last year's session / vestry didn't see you three there is surprising to say the least. We do provide assistance in helping you find another church / forum but your reputation might preceed you. I would suggest a storefront church in the Bronx.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from <).TheBabe.(>. Show <).TheBabe.(>'s posts

[QUOTE]Harness and Since Yaz are men of the cloth. I am an Elder of their church. You're right, I have those responsibilities. Membership in our church is not automatic and we weed out our list of active members periodically. Why last year's session / vestry didn't see you three there is surprising to say the least. We do provide assistance in helping you find another church / forum but your reputation might preceed you. I would suggest a storefront church in the Bronx.

You really are delusional......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WEEI: Buchholz May be Close to Throwing : Thats lifetime?  The Sox have definitely shut him down this year because he normally hits them well and I kind of feel he hits well in Fenway--again I'm guessing because I don't have the numbers.....to date this season they have shut him down big time.

Mikey...

That's lifetime vs all pitchers on the current staff...

Here his breakdown by year vs the Sox...

ABR HHR RBI AVG OBP  SLG  OPS
    201144 3 10 1  4.227 .306 .386  .692
    201070 9 26 2 13.371 .444 .543  .987
    200979 9 25 4 11.316 .337 .544  .881
    200875 6 22 1 15.293 .308 .427   .735
    20076713 20 5 10.299 .347 .657 1.004
    20067511 23 3 18.307   .342 .507   .849
    200546 6 19 1 3.413 .426 .543   .969
    Totals 456 57 145 17 74.318.360.520   .880

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx3. Show mikeyinthebronx3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WEEI: Buchholz May be Close to Throwing : Mikey... That's lifetime vs all pitchers on the current staff... Here his breakdown by year vs the Sox... AB R  H HR  RBI  AVG  OBP   SLG   OPS 2011 44  3  10  1   4 .227  .306  .386   .692 2010 70  9  26  2  13 .371  .444  .543   .987 2009 79  9  25  4  11 .316  .337  .544   .881 2008 75  6  22  1  15 .293  .308  .427   .735 2007 67 13  20  5  10 .299  .347  .657  1.004 2006 75 11  23  3  18 .307   .342  .507    .849 2005 46  6  19  1  3 .413  .426  .543    .969 Totals   456  57  145  17  74 .318 .360 .520    .880
    Posted by Beantowne[/QUOTE]
    They have kept him quiet this year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WEEI: Buchholz May be Close to Throwing : They have kept him quiet this year.

So far it appears like he's haing a down year vs the Sox...with 6 more games and about 30 plate apearances his numbers at year end could look very different

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Yep, my guess is that Expitch was talking about THIS year when the thread and Babe got booted this morning.