WELL HERE GOES THE YANKS AGAIN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxyjim. Show soxyjim's posts

WELL HERE GOES THE YANKS AGAIN

THE YANKEES.YES FANS THE BEST TEAM MONEY CAN BUY.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Re: WELL HERE GOES THE YANKS AGAIN

Ya if 6 OFs, 3 IFs and little pitching can win it.  I suppose they could tab Soriano to play 3B....or just lay a trash can on it's end.

The Yankees moves outside of McCann make little sense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In response to soxyjim's comment:
    [QUOTE]

THE YANKEES.YES FANS THE BEST TEAM MONEY CAN BUY.

[/QUOTE]

Well, they're a team money can buy. The "best" part is doubtful.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Soriano, Beltran, Jeter, are old! CC, Afraud are washed up and old! Wells need I say more, and Ichiro and Kuroda, stop already, 1/3 of their roster currently applying for AARP! Worse than all this is they have no youngsters on the horizon, and no pitching even in the neighborhood of being able to take the load off Nova, which means they must go back into the open market and see what they can buy again because they have no organizational depth.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SleeStack1. Show SleeStack1's posts

I like these moves...

...as a Sox fan.

I'll start to worry if the Yankees ever begin to work on long term strategy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc1944. Show MadMc1944's posts

The Sox aren't that far behind the Yankees with rocking chairs in the clubhouse.

Ortiz, Dempster, Peavy, Ue, Gomes, Victorino Ross, AJ, Pedroia, Brelow, Badenhop, Nava.

That's 12 out of 25 on the wrong side, slightly as some might be, on the other side of 30.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The YANK$ are in a race with the "BIG O", to see who can destroy the franchise/country 1st !!!!

[/QUOTE]
    More "HUMOR", Bill.. or is it yet another attempt to drag politics into this baseball thread.  If you want to talk politics there's a forum for that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

Why do I feel that the Yankees moves this offseason were driven by the World Champion Red Sox...

1. Sox need a catcher, and started talking to McCann...the Empire swoops in.
    2. Sox home-grown boy becomes a free agent and the Empire pulls a Damon redux and overpays him massively to keep him out of Boston. This one reeks of Hankenstein trying to spite Lucchino.
    3. Sox looking at Beltran for an OF position...and presto the Empire reels him in!
    4. Lastly, every Sox fan hoping that the player that was a perfect fit for NY in Cano would leave and the Empire accommodates us.

The Yanks now have how many OFrs?? I truly hope they move Gardner now since that dirtdog doesn't belong with the starlet fatcats that now reside on the Yankee 40 man roster.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Bill is in the race to see who can destroy threads faster , and bring down the collective IQ of the poster community

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BMav. Show BMav's posts

In response to MadMc1944's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Sox aren't that far behind the Yankees with rocking chairs in the clubhouse.

Ortiz, Dempster, Peavy, Ue, Gomes, Victorino Ross, AJ, Pedroia, Brelow, Badenhop, Nava.

That's 12 out of 25 on the wrong side, slightly as some might be, on the other side of 30.

[/QUOTE]

Pedroia, Nava and Badenhop are 30. Every other player listed is on a 1 year deal except Victorino, who is on a 2 year deal.

If you could have had Beltran on a 1 year deal without compensation, it would have been a good deal worthy of praise. But.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to Soxdog67's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why do I feel that the Yankees moves this offseason were driven by the World Champion Red Sox...

1. Sox need a catcher, and started talking to McCann...the Empire swoops in.
    2. Sox home-grown boy becomes a free agent and the Empire pulls a Damon redux and overpays him massively to keep him out of Boston. This one reeks of Hankenstein trying to spite Lucchino.
    3. Sox looking at Beltran for an OF position...and presto the Empire reels him in!
    4. Lastly, every Sox fan hoping that the player that was a perfect fit for NY in Cano would leave and the Empire accommodates us.

The Yanks now have how many OFrs?? I truly hope they move Gardner now since that dirtdog doesn't belong with the starlet fatcats that now reside on the Yankee 40 man roster.

[/QUOTE]

I was in favor of having the NYY sign Beltran for three years.  And like you, I hope that is followed up with them moving Gardner so that they can plant Soriano in LF and Beltran in RF.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I would think the Yankees would use Soriano at DH. Every team has five outfielders. That is not a problem for them. The wild card in all of this could be Tanaka. He is an unknown quantity, but the reports on him are stunning. Stay tuned. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to croc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ya if 6 OFs, 3 IFs and little pitching can win it.  I suppose they could tab Soriano to play 3B....or just lay a trash can on it's end.

The Yankees moves outside of McCann make little sense.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrickford. Show patrickford's posts

With the Yanks not signing Cano, all their moves add up to a net loss. 
    It's like watching a person disintigrate into madness. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

In response to patrickford's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, I think we have seen that on here a few times, at least. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrickford. Show patrickford's posts

I smell laughing stock of the sports world. 

And it all comes down to not signing Cano.  It just speaks of tossing logic out the window and  being governed by emotion. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to patrickford's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who knew we would win the World Series and the Yanks would lose Cano? Can it get any better than that?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

A thread was created about the blase attitude of Sox fans losing Ellsbury. Is there anything more blase than the attitude of Yankee fans losing Cano?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"The YANK$ are in a race with the "BIG O", to see who can destroy the franchise/country 1st !!!!"

Right, you mean like how Obama caught Osama Bin Laden, who was out to destroy our country, something GW Bush failed to do? I'm no fan of either guy but this is getting ridiculous. The economy collapses on GW's watch and the financial corruption continues.

Get your simple-minded political broadsides out of here.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The YANK$ are in a race with the "BIG O", to see who can destroy the franchise/country 1st !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Right,  It really sucks how the stock market has gained 10,000 points under "the big O," unemployment keeps falling, hundreds of thousands of new jobs per month.  Bring back those glory days of 2008, when we were losing 800,000 jobs per month, the market was crashing, and we were headed for Great Depression II.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam789123. Show jam789123's posts

Right crixie.  The stock market is being propped up by "quantitative easing" and the employment rate numbers are fudged any way they can.   In a lot of ways the yankees and the current administration are the same; no long term plan and throwing money at the problem with no chance of success.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to jam789123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Right crixie.  The stock market is being propped up by "quantitative easing" and the employment rate numbers are fudged any way they can.   In a lot of ways the yankees and the current administration are the same; no long term plan and throwing money at the problem with no chance of success.

[/QUOTE]

Yep.  If you can't dispute the truths find excuses for them, and declare anything you can't find an excuse for to be a lie.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to MadMc1944's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

and 7 of them come off the books after 2014. Dont even compare the Sox deals with the yankees. apples to oranges.