WELL HERE GOES THE YANKS AGAIN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: WELL HERE GOES THE YANKS AGAIN

In response to jam789123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Right crixie.  The stock market is being propped up by "quantitative easing" and the employment rate numbers are fudged any way they can.   In a lot of ways the yankees and the current administration are the same; no long term plan and throwing money at the problem with no chance of success.

[/QUOTE]  B I N G O , B I N G O, BINGO THAT !!!!!!!   Thank you, Thank you, Thank you .....  Finally, one of our fellow/gal posters that understands what BILL-806 is saying !!!!!  Depending how the A-ROD thing goes, Jeter, Texierra, lousey pitching staff, the YANK$ could/are on a fast track to repeat the FALL OF ROME !!!  Only thing missing is Liz Taylor won't be starring !!!!!    BTW, the other half of my original post is true too !!! Thanks again, jamma789123  !!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would think the Yankees would use Soriano at DH. Every team has five outfielders. That is not a problem for them. The wild card in all of this could be Tanaka. He is an unknown quantity, but the reports on him are stunning. Stay tuned. 

[/QUOTE]

I would think the Yankees are going to have to rotate Jeter and his BFF, A-Rod, in and out of the DH spot too.

Nobody is a full time DH on that team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to dgalehouse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would think the Yankees would use Soriano at DH. Every team has five outfielders. That is not a problem for them. The wild card in all of this could be Tanaka. He is an unknown quantity, but the reports on him are stunning. Stay tuned. 

[/QUOTE]

I would think the Yankees are going to have to rotate Jeter and his BFF, A-Rod, in and out of the DH spot too.

Nobody is a full time DH on that team.

[/QUOTE] agree...his IF days are pretty much gone, upon arriving in Chi-town he played a game apiece @ 2b and 3b...was pretty much the last time he saw the infield

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from garyhow. Show garyhow's posts

In response to MadMc1944's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Sox aren't that far behind the Yankees with rocking chairs in the clubhouse.

Ortiz, Dempster, Peavy, Ue, Gomes, Victorino Ross, AJ, Pedroia, Brelow, Badenhop, Nava.

That's 12 out of 25 on the wrong side, slightly as some might be, on the other side of 30.

[/QUOTE]

But the difference is the fact that the RS have WMB/ JBJ/ Boegarts/ Workman/ Doubront/ Webster/ Barnes/ Owens/ De La Rosa/ Cecchini/ Swihart/ and others that the Yanks can't match. This is how you win in MLB, must produce young talent. Look at all the top franchises in baseball RS/Cards/Rays/Pirates/Giants/Tigers/Rangers all have one thing in common, a ton of homegrown talent.

But the best thing about this past week was letting Yankee fans know what it feels like to lose one of your top players, something they really have never expierenced. Listing to Yank fans here in CT on the WFAN is comical. Most teams don't have the comfort of McCann/Ells/Beltran type signings to soften the blow! Hopefully Mariners are using some of that Luxury Tax $ they are hopefully receiving from the Yanks to help pay Cano's salary = Nice job Bud Selig!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

eterhnthwrogside of 37gar

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Now  for youEnglish speakers out there, better than the wrong side of 37 Gary..  More amerindfarsi later.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Right crixie.  The stock market is being propped up by "quantitative easing" and the employment rate numbers are fudged any way they can.   In a lot of ways the yankees and the current administration are the same; no long term plan and throwing money at the problem with no chance of success.

[/QUOTE]  B I N G O , B I N G O, BINGO THAT !!!!!!!   Thank you, Thank you, Thank you .....  Finally, one of our fellow/gal posters that understands what BILL-806 is saying !!!!!  Depending how the A-ROD thing goes, Jeter, Texierra, lousey pitching staff, the YANK$ could/are on a fast track to repeat the FALL OF ROME !!!  Only thing missing is Liz Taylor won't be starring !!!!!    BTW, the other half of my original post is true too !!! Thanks again, jamma789123  !!!!!

[/QUOTE]I N T E R E S T I N G  !!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

With this signing, Yankee fans no longer have the right to criticize the DiceK signing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to SleeStack1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I like these moves...

...as a Sox fan.

I'll start to worry if the Yankees ever begin to work on long term strategy.

[/QUOTE]

27 WS titles?

Who has had a better strategy?

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Cashman's first order of business tomorrow is to send Tanaka to Miami to get on "vitamin" regimen.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to MadMc1944's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Sox aren't that far behind the Yankees with rocking chairs in the clubhouse.

Ortiz, Dempster, Peavy, Ue, Gomes, Victorino Ross, AJ, Pedroia, Brelow, Badenhop, Nava.

That's 12 out of 25 on the wrong side, slightly as some might be, on the other side of 30.

[/QUOTE]

The difference is most of the names you list just had great years for the sox.  Victorino plays hard and his injuries during the season are from the way he plays and not something like runnning to first.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]I N T E R E S T I N G  !!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

You..uh... know you're posting in response to your own post, right? 

Pat yourself on the back much??   ROFL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Cashman's first order of business tomorrow is to send Tanaka to Miami to get on "vitamin" regimen.

[/QUOTE]

Or the Dominican Republic

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to soxyjim's comment:
    [QUOTE]

THE YANKEES.YES FANS THE BEST TEAM MONEY CAN BUY.

[/QUOTE]

So what.....Does it matter who they sign? Do Sox stop playing ball and start to worry .Don't think that will happen....Let the fans worry because thats more of a big deal to them.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to Soxdog67's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why do I feel that the Yankees moves this offseason were driven by the World Champion Red Sox...

1. Sox need a catcher, and started talking to McCann...the Empire swoops in.
    2. Sox home-grown boy becomes a free agent and the Empire pulls a Damon redux and overpays him massively to keep him out of Boston. This one reeks of Hankenstein trying to spite Lucchino.
    3. Sox looking at Beltran for an OF position...and presto the Empire reels him in!
    4. Lastly, every Sox fan hoping that the player that was a perfect fit for NY in Cano would leave and the Empire accommodates us.

The Yanks now have how many OFrs?? I truly hope they move Gardner now since that dirtdog doesn't belong with the starlet fatcats that now reside on the Yankee 40 man roster.

[/QUOTE]

The Yankees needed players like Beltran and McCann, so maybe it was the Sox driving up the price.