What do you do with a poster, Enchilada T, who has a history of engaging in personal attacks, hate language, profanity and cyberstalking. Banned already once, he continues this deviant behavior.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Why?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Why?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Oh Why?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

A good way may be to not start a useless thread and to just hit the ignore button? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

A good way may be to not start a useless thread and to just hit the ignore button? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Oh YES, we should all inbrace the "IGNORE BUTTON" as it is such a great lib/left/soc/rad/moonbat tool !!!!     Please spare me/us.......  If your going to come on this board, you should know that it's not "FOR THE FAINT OF HEART"   !!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Oh YES, we should all inbrace the "IGNORE BUTTON" as it is such a great lib/left/soc/rad/moonbat tool !!!!     Please spare me/us.......  If your going to come on this board, you should know that it's not "FOR THE FAINT OF HEART"   !!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Since this is a non-baseball thread, I highly recommend the movie, "ARGO" starring Ben Affleck.

:)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Since this is a non-baseball thread, I highly recommend the movie, "ARGO" starring Ben Affleck.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

iS THAT THE INSURANCE GUY ?????

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

spammer

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Ummmmmmm........I've been on this board longer than you kind sir.......but I have at least some shred of a life so do not have 13,000 posts.  I also didn't know that pushing an ignore button places me in a political party.........  I think what you need is maybe some time on the top of a mountain....sitting in your under-roos while beating a drum......maybe sing a little Kum Ba Yah??  Maybe INbrace (is that even a word?) your inner hippie......

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Drama Queen

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Dottie, if you're out there, please explain the logic of deleting the original post but not the entire worthless thread it spawns?

Though yes, "Argo" was great.  I liked  "Lincoln" better,  though.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Dottie, if you're out there, please explain the logic of deleting the original post but not the entire worthless thread it spawns?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

I liked silver linings better.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

Also very good.  Those were the only three I saw.

I liked silver linings better.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I also didn't know that pushing an ignore button places me in a political party.."

It's because Bill stupidly and incorrectly believes that Obama supports censorship even though this is a private sector board that can be censored at any time by the private sector company that owns it. These small details that are the foundations of modern capitalism elude Bill however. Bill himself has never been censored by the government but fantasizes he lives in an oppressive police state, no idea why given our president is a political centrist and the only big difference between him and the last president is skin color - go figure. Bill wouldn't know a police state if he was tossed into a gulag.

As for 2004, your grudge against Burrito makes no sense. The guy has only been banned once and in the time since you've been gone I personally haven't seen anything from him that approaches the kind of behavior you accuse him of. Then you up the ante by creating false aliases. I can only assume you want to get in the mud so you have decided Burrito is in the mud so you can join him with low class tactics. Why not come back with your game threads and brilliant captions and quite stressing out about an Internet persona named after Mexican food?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I also didn't know that pushing an ignore button places me in a political party.."

It's because Bill stupidly and incorrectly believes that Obama supports censorship even though this is a private sector board that can be censored at any time by the private sector company that owns it. These small details that are the foundations of modern capitalism elude Bill however. Bill himself has never been censored by the government but fantasizes he lives in an oppressive police state, no idea why given our president is a political centrist and the only big difference between him and the last president is skin color - go figure. Bill wouldn't know a police state if he was tossed into a gulag.

As for 2004, your grudge against Burrito makes no sense. The guy has only been banned once and in the time since you've been gone I personally haven't seen anything from him that approaches the kind of behavior you accuse him of. Then you up the ante by creating false aliases. I can only assume you want to get in the mud so you have decided Burrito is in the mud so you can join him with low class tactics. Why not come back with your game threads and brilliant captions and quite stressing out about an Internet persona named after Mexican food?