What do you think of Tonight's Lineup-Gonzalez is in right

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe. Show The--Babe's posts

Re: What do you think of Tonight's Lineup-Gonzalez is in right

In Response to Re: What do you think of Tonight's Lineup-Gonzalez is in right:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you think of Tonight's Lineup-Gonzalez is in right : No, babe, at least 2nd ... you've been leading the way for a long time. Frankie, if you're jealous, you can be 1A, ok?

Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]

That's rich coming from you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe. Show The--Babe's posts

[QUOTE]After watching so much Hockey, it's funny to hear people say that AGon shouldn't play RF because he might get hurt.  Dudes in hockey are playing with seperated shoulders, eyes swollen shut.  They get teeth knocked out in the 1st period and are back playing in the 2nd period.  Meanwhile, a pithcer has to skip a start because of a blister. Here's the real problem with Agon in RF and Ortiz at first.  The tire right side of the field is now a liability.  With drew in RF and AGon at 1st, the Sox have the best right side of the field in baseball.  With Agon in RF, they have one of the worst. And with Lackey on the hill, they'll definitely be some balls put in play.

Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]

Hardly........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

LACKEY!
    LACKEY!
    LACKEY!
    LACKEY!
    LACKEY!
       TIME TO GET BEHIND OUR GUY AND HOLD THE DUDE UP!!!  TIME TO LET HIM KNOW WE'RE BEHIND HIM COME HELL OR HIGH WATER.  ENOUGH BEATING THE GUY UP.  SHOW UP FOR HIM, FOR PETE;S SAKE!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

I hope if there is a mis-played ball or two, that Lackey would can the hysterics for a night.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you think of Tonight's Lineup-Gonzalez is in right : That's rich coming from you.
    Posted by The--Babe[/QUOTE]

The epitome of grade school stingers, "I know you are, but what am I?  Nyah, nyah!"

Sheeees

Where are you, babe?  Luxuriating among your fellow NYuck friends?  LOL ....

You're the closest thing to Softy's twin there is.  Only not as bright.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FRNYYGL. Show FRNYYGL's posts

To my good friend, Since Yaz, the legend in his own mind. What have I done to deserve this, my good friend. Haven't I created a thread in your honor, placing you within the pantheon of literary giants-Mark Twain and Will Togers?

"Frankie, if you're jealous, you can be 1A, ok?"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe. Show The--Babe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you think of Tonight's Lineup-Gonzalez is in right : The epitome of grade school stingers, "I know you are, but what am I?  Nyah, nyah!" Sheeees Where are you, babe?  Luxuriating among your fellow NYuck friends?  LOL ....    You're the closest thing to Softy's twin there is.  Only not as bright.

Nope, right now I'm looking out my office window at the beach hoping this drizzle let's up so I can enjoy a little happy hour before my poker game tonight with a bunch of red flops fans.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe. Show The--Babe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you think of Tonight's Lineup-Gonzalez is in right : The epitome of grade school stingers, "I know you are, but what am I?  Nyah, nyah!" Sheeees Where are you, babe?  Luxuriating among your fellow NYuck friends?  LOL ....    You're the closest thing to Softy's twin there is.  Only not as bright.

Yes, because your original insult was so adult.

Geez, do you even think before you post?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

I care about seeing Reddick in the lineup. The kid is producing, let him try to earn J.D.'s spot.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you think of Tonight's Lineup-Gonzalez is in right : I see Roy, yesterday when the lineup was posted i said it was a white flag lineup and then we proceeded to lose 5-0 with Coma doing NOTHING to jump start our team to give us a chance (as he has NOT done since interleague play started)...typically he kept Josh in too long and that resulted not only in risp being stranded but also beckett impolding the next inning....Im not sure which part of my comments BEFORE yesterday's game were inaccurate  - enlighten me please you horses azz
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

First as I posted, what what kind of lineup should have been put out there yesterday. It's not like he had a lot of options. What -- are Reddick and Drew some kind of saviors? Lee kills left-handed batters so they were no better options than Cameron and McDonald as bad as they are playing.

As it was, the bottom half of the line up had the only two hits.

As for Beckett -- get real. He threw just 84 pitches in six innings. No NL manager is going to take out their ace after five innings with what was still a low pitch count just because there was a runner in scoring position in the top of the sixth, especially considering that he was pitchign relatively well.

Had he pinch-hit then, and the bullpen imploded the next inning, you would have been the first on this board ripping Francona for taking out so soon. And if not you, others would have been on here ripping him for babying the pitchers and taking him out early.

No NL manager is going to PH for the ace in a 3-0 game in the sixth inning in that situation when there are just four bats, three if you exclude the catcher and two if you exclude Drew (he might not have been available.)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxcorpseman. Show redsoxcorpseman's posts

Let him try and earn Ellsbury's spot. Red Sox should offer Ellsbury and Lowrie and a B+ pitching prospect for Kemp.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]Let him try and earn Ellsbury's spot. Red Sox should offer Ellsbury and Lowrie and a B+ pitching prospect for Kemp.  
    Posted by redsoxcorpseman[/QUOTE]

Haven't even checked, as I just got on, but let me guess?????????????

Betterdead has been banned & this is his latest incarnation??????

Hmmm?

nice Obama reference to  corPseman :)

p.s.  Try to go with a less obvious political reference!  It just makes you look simple-minded!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

In Response to What do you think of Tonight's Lineup-Gonzalez is in right:
    [QUOTE]Here are the lineups: RED SOX (45-33) Jacoby Ellsbury CF Dustin Pedroia 2B Adrian Gonzalez RF Kevin Youkilis 3B David Ortiz 1B Jarrod Saltalamacchia C Josh Reddick LF Marco Scutaro SS John Lackey RHP (5-6, 7.36) PHILLIES (50-30) Jimmy Rollins SS Placido Polanco 3B Chase Utley 2B Ryan Howard 1B Shane Victorino CF Raul Ibanez LF Domonic Brown RF Brian Schneider C Vance Worley RHP (2-1, 2.83)
    Posted by -EdithBunker-[/QUOTE]

The best part of tonights lineup is that there isn't a Francona Factor before the game starts. When will the first Factor rear it's ugly head tonight?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lytZ7fYOlgU

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]To my good friend, Since Yaz, the legend in his own mind. What have I done to deserve this, my good friend. Haven't I created a thread in your honor, placing you within the pantheon of literary giants-Mark Twain and Will Togers? "Frankie, if you're jealous, you can be 1A, ok?"
    Posted by FRNYYGL[/QUOTE]

Frankie, please note, I was concerned about your self-esteem.  I was afraid that the level of acclaim I had given babe might upset you.

Ah well ... never fails when I attempt to be nice.  Somewhow it goes astray....

BTW, your pics aren't coming thru ....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you think of Tonight's Lineup-Gonzalez is in right : Nope, right now I'm looking out my office window at the beach hoping this drizzle let's up so I can enjoy a little happy hour before my poker game tonight with a bunch of red flops fans.
    Posted by The--Babe[/QUOTE]

See, even when you're not on-line, all you think of is us!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

TW...adult?

First: 6/29/2011
    Last: 6/29/2011
    In Response to Re: What do you think of Tonight's Lineup-Gonzalez is in right : The epitome of grade school stingers, "I know you are, but what am I?  Nyah, nyah!" Sheeees Where are you, babe?  Luxuriating among your fellow NYuck friends?  LOL ....    You're the closest thing to Softy's twin there is.  Only not as bright.

Posted by SinceYaz

Yes, because your original insult was so adult.

Geez, do you even think before you post?

I don't have to think to respond to you.

BTW, adult?  Looking out your window at work while typing on a Red Sox site, looking forward to drinking and cards ...

What happened to work, adult fella?????

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe. Show The--Babe's posts

Re: TW...adult?

In Response to TW...adult?:
    [QUOTE]The--Babe Posts: 39 First: 6/29/2011 Last: 6/29/2011 In Response to Re: What do you think of Tonight's Lineup-Gonzalez is in right : In Response to Re: What do you think of Tonight's Lineup-Gonzalez is in right : The epitome of grade school stingers, "I know you are, but what am I?  Nyah, nyah!" Sheeees Where are you, babe?  Luxuriating among your fellow NYuck friends?  LOL ....    You're the closest thing to Softy's twin there is.  Only not as bright. Posted by SinceYaz Yes, because your original insult was so adult. Geez, do you even think before you post? I don't have to think to respond to you. BTW, adult?  Looking out your window at work while typing on a Red Sox site, looking forward to drinking and cards ...    What happened to work, adult fella?????

Actually had a great day at work...closed 2 deals and made myself a heck of a paycheck!