What was Cody Ross saying after making the final out yesterday?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Re: What was Cody Ross saying after making the final out yesterday?

Normar said that the ump was calling inside pitches and outside of plate: Can't have both. Molina is sneaky in framing the pitches too. Cody needs to swing and not be caught looking...both are at fault...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Mini-me?

Am I the only one seeing the similarity?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

In Response to Re: What was Cody Ross saying after making the final out yesterday?:
    [QUOTE]Normar said that the ump was calling inside pitches and outside of plate: Can't have both. Molina is sneaky in framing the pitches too. Cody needs to swing and not be caught looking...both are at fault...
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]

I don't agree.  There were 2 identical pitches thrown during the AB.  One was called a strike, and the other a ball.  Of course none of the pitches Ross saw were actually in the strike zone, but there was no consistency from the umpire yesterday other than that he was terrible.  No surprise it was a 1-0 game when the pitchers are getting calls like that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

No wonder I am spending my career as a dumpster diver's treasure trove.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I thought he was lamenting what Bobby V. would be saying about him to the media.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from expitch. Show expitch's posts

In Response to Re: What was Cody Ross saying after making the final out yesterday?:
    [QUOTE]I thought he was lamenting what Bobby V. would be saying about him to the media.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]
    Valentine supported him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ryant420. Show ryant420's posts

Cody Ross is just who we need on this team. a true dirt dog like Nixon, Tek, wake, and Schill. NONE of those pitches were a strike....obviousally Cody is a gamer and takes every AB serious, as he should.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

According to K zone the ump called balls strikes all day both ways.
    Hell Longoria and Pena both walked away talking to the ump but not looking at him.

He called a bad game however that last bat was especially bad. Every one was well outside the K zone

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

the ump's erratic strike zone is partly the batter's fault?

halladay had a "bonus" strike zone as well per the highlights.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

does anyone know if MLB keeps track of how accurate an ump calls balls/strikes? that way if an ump is seriously inconsistent he won't be the home plate umpire anymore? nor at least until he gets an eye exam

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

i believe the do grade umps now

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChronicNYY13. Show ChronicNYY13's posts

As a Yankee fan I can say Cody makes me nervous.  He has that blue collar mentality and even wearing that 7 reminds me of Nixon, who wasn't the greatest but sure seemed to have great moments against the Yanks.  I think you may have your new Yankee killer.  I hope not but he sure seems to fit the bill.  

On a second note I bet it is nice to see Posada retire.  Out of all the Yanks he is the one that seemed to always get you.  He could go hitless for a week, then go 4/5 with 2 HR against the Sox.   

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

for a yankee fan you made some good points

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

hope in retirement(well not really) that Posada can get that urine smell off of his hands now...(think its his and not A-Rods juiced up wizz or Jeters)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

what??

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

If I posted what he said I'd get banned for life.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

[QUOTE]Mini-me? Am I the only one seeing the similarity?
    Posted by seannybboi[/QUOTE]
    Isn't that Ibanez?