WHICH AL FIRST BASEMEN WILL MAKE AND START IN THE ALL-STAR GAME?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Re: WHO WILL MAKE AND START AT FIRST BASE IN THE AL?

In Response to WHO WILL MAKE AND START AT FIRST BASE IN THE AL?:
    [QUOTE]assuming fielder goes to baltimore (according to my sources), how will this all work out? wow... tex, gonzo-fielder-pujols, u can only take 2.. wow!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Yes, who will start and play first base in the 2012 All Star game for the American League? So many great players to choose from. What a shame that few understood your question. Gonzalez, Pujols, Fielder, Teixiera, Cabrera.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

In Response to Re: WHO WILL MAKE AND START AT FIRST BASE IN THE AL?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WHO WILL MAKE AND START AT FIRST BASE IN THE AL? : I do not think it matter who is the future DH for the yankees cuz they will have a problem within three years from now.  Got Jeter/Texieria/A-Rod!!!  They are going to be hard to be trade!!
    Posted by GoUconn13[/QUOTE]

You are correct. Speaking of players that are going to be hard to trade, maybe we can trade them Crawford!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

Gonzo will be the staring 1st baseman in the 2012 All Star Game. Pujols will make it as a backup.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pri360. Show pri360's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WHO WILL MAKE AND START AT FIRST BASE IN THE AL? : You are correct. Speaking of players that are going to be hard to trade, maybe we can trade them Crawford!!
    Posted by jrh1194[/QUOTE]jeter's contract ends at the end 0f 2013; club option for 2014; arod has a no trade; and teixeira will be 36 when his contract ends; the same age as when agon's contract runs out and one year older than when crawford's contract. For some reason; Sox fans are more upset with teixeira's production than Yankee fan's are. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Off on a tangent once again.  The thread topic hasn't been addressed by nearly every poster.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Arodswallows. Show Arodswallows's posts

If I had to bet, or gun to my head, I'd say Pujols, even if the numbers are similar to his peers's, all-star voting is the only thing more stupid than gold glove voting...

I still dont get why ths matter

ps: I hate Texeira almost as I hate A-Roid, but Tex is a great defender, no need to pencil him at DH in the near future (even if they didnt have the other eldery men)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]It took me awhile but it seems that the Thread title and OP are talking about who will start at first base for the A.L. in the All Star game. Has that issue been addressed in the responses?
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]ur CORRECT sir.. thanks! i changed the thread titile to make it more clear! forgot about cabrera, he's in the mix as well. i feel sorry for anyone else like the guy in Minnesota. they could hit .450 with 40 HRs and 90 RBIs at the all-star break and still be overlooked.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WHO WILL MAKE AND START AT FIRST BASE IN THE AL? : jeter's contract ends at the end 0f 2013; club option for 2014; arod has a no trade; and teixeira will be 36 when his contract ends; the same age as when agon's contract runs out and one year older than when crawford's contract. For some reason; Sox fans are more upset with teixeira's production than Yankee fan's are. 
    Posted by pri360[/QUOTE]

I love this. I can say what I want to a unidentified Yankee fan, since the poster is ignoring my comments.

This quote is the best. You, apparently, mean Yankee fans on this board. FTR Yankee fans on this board are never upset by any contracts...or any players for that matter. They're not here to bash the Yankees, they're here, like your post indicates, to criticize Sox fans and defend the Yankees. (Not the classy fans of course.)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: WHICH AL FIRST BASEMEN WILL MAKE AND START IN THE ALL-STAR GAME?

i'm going to say MCab or AG...i think Albert is going to be feeling his way through the AL his 1st year,then again his career IL numbers happen to be bananas... 39/121/.348/.632/1.071

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tom-uk. Show tom-uk's posts

I wouldn't bet against Teixeira. He's not hitting for average, but he drives in runs and plays a great first base.
    Posted by pri360[/QUOTE]

If he makes it he is unlikely to deserve it.  He has hit as well as Billy Butler over the last two years. He was 16th amongst 1B in OBP!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliams. Show hankwilliams's posts

Re: WHICH AL FIRST BASEMEN WILL MAKE AND START IN THE ALL-STAR GAME?

Jed Lowrie is an elite utlity IFer with CFS and panic attack syndrome, but Tom-UK calls him an elite MLB SS. Oops!

12. This post has been removed.