Whom do I want to win the Texas-Orioles wild card game ???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Whom do I want to win the Texas-Orioles wild card game ???

The one who can beat the Yankees. Then I have in the 2nd line of defense, the A's to knock off NY. And finally I have the Giants to beat them in the World Series. Please no scathing emails from those that don't think the A's or Giants will progress so I'm saying I hope they do.

It's another sport, of course, but when the 49ers lost to the NY Giants, another team I dislike, on a ball that nicked a punt returner  by 1/ 4 inch resulting in a game tying field goal and then the same SF punt returner fumbled again in OT and Giants kicked a field goal. But as I hope the A's &, if not, the SF Giants knock off NY, I hoped that the Pats would get revenge for themselves and the 49er s and me as NY spoiled an undefeated season 2 years ago and then they beat the Pats again. I want the A's & Giants to win but I'll be most happy if the Yankees lose and I don't give a hoot who beats them !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Re: Whom do I want to win the Texas-Orioles wild card game ???

Baltimore--NY  might be an interesting series; both AL East. I'd like the O's and A's for the ALCS.  A's win.

St.L --Nats---Nat's win.  Nat's --Reds in NLCS.  Nat's win.

A's  beat Nat's in WS.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

In response to MadMc44's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Baltimore--NY  might be an interesting series; both AL East. I'd like the O's and A's for the ALCS.  A's win.

St.L --Nats---Nat's win.  Nat's --Reds in NLCS.  Nat's win.

A's  beat Nat's in WS.

[/QUOTE]

My final WS pick also, but arrived there with the Yanks beating the Rangers, then losing to the A's in the ALCS...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Can Josh H. redeem himself here?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

If he chokes here he loses another cool million....And he does, as well as hearing a smattering of boos...Yikes...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Jim Johnson is going  to wrap it up in the ninth with probably little problem...This Rangers team looks dead...And now the O's will be a revived team againsgt the Yanks...I still like the Yankees in  5...But they will not get past the Oakland  A's who will surprise the Tigers in 4 games...Then the A's beat the Nats in the WS in 6 games...A dumb  pick according to Jayson Stark's survey...Why isn't GW at the game?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I'm pulling for the O's for one simple reason ... Mrs. Dobler is an O's fan. She puts up with enough from me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Game over...Congrats  to Mrs. Dobler...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Great win by the O's. 

Buck had a big smile on his face after the game.  :)

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.