1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Why do Posters get banned

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to EdithBRTN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

All of the posters outside of your fraternity are wondering why the fraternity moderator will ban posters for doing nothing wrong but continue to forgive posters who commit violations. Please explain.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I demand answers!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Malfeasance!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]

But I saw your actions today. You arrived and saw three new posters and a minute later they were banned.  Why aren't new posters allowed to become established here. Why must you ban them for being newcomers. Is it a closed shop?

[/QUOTE]

So this is your evidence? Hardly conclusive. And I wouldn't exactly call you a newcomer pike. You were calling me a closet Yankee troll when I was a newcomer.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

But I saw your actions today. You arrived and saw three new posters and a minute later they were banned.  Why aren't new posters allowed to become established here. Why must you ban them for being newcomers. Is it a closed shop?

[/QUOTE]

MORE malfeasance! As a stockholder in the Bailey Building and Loan, I DEMAND justice!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

are you resting your case, pike?? Once you do you will not be allowed to enter anything else into evidence. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

MORE malfeasance! As a stockholder in the Bailey Building and Loan, we DEMAND justice!

[/QUOTE]

One Of My Favorite Movies, All Time Classic....

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]

Laugh, go ahead and laugh. At some time three posters here will leave or die, and then 21 posters will be gone.  The forum is not for Red Sox fans and hasn't been for three years. Enjoy the entertainment while it lasts with nitwits like Burrito and friends.

[/QUOTE]

I guess that means you're resting your case.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

Laugh, go ahead and laugh. At some time three posters here will leave or die, and then 21 posters will be gone.  The forum is not for Red Sox fans and hasn't been for three years. Enjoy the entertainment while it lasts with nitwits like Burrito and friends.

[/QUOTE]

21 will be gone? That mean your deleting all your current monikers?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So exactly what is your mission?  You sound like you want the board to improve but at the same time you're killing it by posting the same thinsg over and over in virtually every thread.  FLASH.  We've head it.  Nobody wants to hear it repeatedly! 

As to your points about who's banned and who's not banned, what do you expect us to do about it?  Even if we agreed there's nothing we can do. 

My guess is that you're a big boy and you know why you're being banned repeatedly.  You're just trying to take some kind of moral high ground based on the fact that the rest of us don't know the whole story.

Speaking generically now...

I have no problem with Pike's posts as they relate to baseball.  I find his baseball posts to be positive and usually well thought out.  I'd rather read his posts than those of some who post here who constantly second-guess with no basis in fact and spew continual negativity without considering the other side of the coin. 

HOWEVER... if, as someone has said, Pike has 'outed' posters by somehow finding out who they are and using their names, that's another story.  And it may be the reason why he's being continually banned. What's that old saying?  "What goes around comes around"?     

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

If J-BAY is really as powerful as some say he is, can he make a rock so heavy that he, himself, can't lift it?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

I'm really confused about all this 'pike' stuff and banning etc.

Although I've been reading here for years, obviously I'm not on here enough or of a long enough duration since I seem to miss all these derogatory posts which gets people banned.

And, although I've had 'heated/healthy' discussions here, there is not a person I've had them with whom I wouldn't laugh, shake hands and have a beer with, or whatever.  People CAN disagree and still be friends.

So, I'm just oblivious to what it takes to get banned.

P.S.  There are many Yankee fans on this site who seem to be very nice people.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]

Why is there a fraternity here of about a dozen posters headed by J-Bay, Enchilada, or Examiner that has a moderator among them that bans posters who dare to be logical, reasonable, and loyal to the Red Sox? It seems to me that the forum has been taken over by those who wish to stifle positive thoughts.  Tonight J-Bay came in and banned three posters without cause and there is no record of it. No documentation of why he did it since all posts of those that he banned remain.  I strongly suggest that you respond to every post that so that a record of everything is here for BDC to review. 

[/QUOTE]

Well Im still here, so I guess this isnt true.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Why is there a fraternity here of about a dozen posters headed by J-Bay, Enchilada, or Examiner that has a moderator among them that bans posters who dare to be logical, reasonable, and loyal to the Red Sox? It seems to me that the forum has been taken over by those who wish to stifle positive thoughts.  Tonight J-Bay came in and banned three posters without cause and there is no record of it. No documentation of why he did it since all posts of those that he banned remain.  I strongly suggest that you respond to every post that so that a record of everything is here for BDC to review. 

[/QUOTE]

Well Im still here, so I guess this isnt true.

[/QUOTE]

thats the genius of pikes plan though. WE'RE ALL closet yankee fans. we're all wolves in sheep's clothing and he is the only person who can stop us and our sinister plan. He is Al Gore to our ManBearPig.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

A few months ago I started a thread and I never re-edited the original OP but pike went on a rant about how I had edited it and was trying to make me out to be a liar... ever since then his entertainment value to the forum dropped for me. I never knew what an Internet Troll was until pike finally forced me to read up on it a bit.

There is only one Troll on this forum and it is pike.

The more you bathe in your own mud pike the more satisfying it is to me knowing we finally turned the tables on you and it is eating you alive. You cannot deny that you finally pushed it too far for so many.

I don't personally care for a permanent banning (if they were even possible) because that would take the fun away from seeing you get the axe every other week.

I was banned a year ago but the BDC allowed me back in after 30 days.... yes I did use a different name in the meantime. I never asked for them to reinstate my old name so under their policy of 30 days suspension it seemed fair. Had they been able to totally block me out for 30 days than so be it.... I was really over the line for a few days when it happened, and at least I can admit it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Thank you....pharmacology yes, Presbyterian no.

Moral?  My wife and I are VERY immoral to/with each other...LOL.

I've chatted with Drewski a bit...seems like a nice guy.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You and Drewski have pharmacology degrees and are intelligent men. You are logical and reasonable men, I would guess. You said that you go to a Presbyterian Church and are a moral man.  I would never think that either you or Drewski ever come here merely to be entertained and to put other posters on. You are both above that. Did I tell you that I also took Organic Chemistry in college? Yes Georom / Drewski and you are the finest of the forum.

[/QUOTE]

Hey, just read your page....pharmacy major?  Great!  Good luck!

I'm a pharmacist.

I thought he was referring to me...maybe not..LOL

are you referring to me pike? because you called me a closet yankee fan like 2 weeks into my posting tenure here lol. and yes, the first thing you mentioned as soon as you heard me mention pharmacy was that you took organic Chem. congratz, here's a cookie. church? hardly. what self respecting scientist believes in a floating spaggetti monster...

[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

I don't get Pike's war on the forum. We are all enjoying ourselves. Can't you just let us be?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You and Drewski have pharmacology degrees and are intelligent men. You are logical and reasonable men, I would guess. You said that you go to a Presbyterian Church and are a moral man.  I would never think that either you or Drewski ever come here merely to be entertained and to put other posters on. You are both above that. Did I tell you that I also took Organic Chemistry in college? Yes Georom / Drewski and you are the finest of the forum.

[/QUOTE]

Hey, just read your page....pharmacy major?  Great!  Good luck!

I'm a pharmacist.

I thought he was referring to me...maybe not..LOL

are you referring to me pike? because you called me a closet yankee fan like 2 weeks into my posting tenure here lol. and yes, the first thing you mentioned as soon as you heard me mention pharmacy was that you took organic Chem. congratz, here's a cookie. church? hardly. what self respecting scientist believes in a floating spaggetti monster...

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

thanks! i'm not looking to get into being a pharmacist though, I am a lab junkie and want to have a career in pharmacological research and other applicative sciences.

glad to see theres other people with similar interests though! i didn't know drewski was into pharmacy either. pikes creepiness paid off.... who knew. i guess i shouldn't encourage him though.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

mef429, I responded to your post, but it went on the wrong line.  Please read back.

P.S.  The changes made to the forum are really lame...