Why do Posters get banned

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Why do Posters get banned

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pike just wants to argue with other posters, even if theyre himself, for attention. The only way he can get people to respond is if he accuses, insults and attacks. if everyone, inculding myself, would just ignore him, he'd either stop, go away or just talk to himself. He claims the forum is dying, but hes killing it. you had your issues with harness, but he was a good poster and still missed here. 

[/QUOTE]

lets do it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Pike just wants to argue with other posters, even if theyre himself, for attention. The only way he can get people to respond is if he accuses, insults and attacks. if everyone, inculding myself, would just ignore him, he'd either stop, go away or just talk to himself. He claims the forum is dying, but hes killing it. you had your issues with harness, but he was a good poster and still missed here. 

[/QUOTE]

lets do it?

[/QUOTE]

I'd say yes, but it's kind of fun taunting him...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to carnie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lets do it?

[/QUOTE]

I'd say yes, but it's kind of fun taunting him...

[/QUOTE]

its like dealing with a child who is acting out though. if you ignore him he will get bored and stop. for awhile i just posted :) everytime he was getting pikey and eventually he stopped referring to me.

we can even make a game of it. 1 point to the person who immediatly posts a :) after each one of pikes soapbox posts. and -1 point to anyone who responds to the sociopath.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

For being too stupid to realize that the system still is bugged!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

What is very clear, crystal clear, is that finally we have gotten his goat, gotten deep under his skin, and as a united group pushed him over the edge. We ganged up on him, stuck together, turned up the heat, and he has been defeated.

The only weapon he had going for him this past twelve months was  that we hoped he might change, we had pitty.

That is all gone now.

Finally.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

If he indeed tried to post someones personal information on here, he should immediately be banned.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If he indeed tried to post someones personal information on here, he should immediately be banned.

[/QUOTE]

oh he has. usually someone catches it and will quote him before he can quickly edit it out of his posts. he is a loser

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to southpaw777's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

oh he has. usually someone catches it and will quote him before he can quickly edit it out of his posts. he is a loser

[/QUOTE]

Actually, the first time pike and the pikettes got banned was for posting personal info for jesseyeric and some of the other Yankee fans that come here. That was maybe 3 years ago.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

pike suffers from SAS (soggy azz syndrom) and if you had it you would be miserable to

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

pike suffers from SAS (soggy azz syndrom) and if you had it you would be miserable to

[/QUOTE]

i suppose i should be thankful i dont... i shudder at the thought of being like pike. its weird enough he lives in the same state as me..