Will Clayton Kershaw be the next 35-40M pitcher?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

Will Clayton Kershaw be the next 35-40M pitcher?

Imagine if Trey ball can pan out like him! Both are lefties, and 7th round pick!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Re: Will Clayton Kershaw be the next 35-40M pitcher?

Can we at least wait until we have a 30 million dollar player

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I dont care who he is, I wouldnt pay that much for a pitcher. 20-25M tops and even that is too much IMHO.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Why would anyone pay him $40M?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenandboose. Show chickenandboose's posts

Greatest pitcher we have seen in the past 6 years.... Kid is setting himself to become the greatest pitcher ever.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to chickenandboose's comment:

Imagine if Trey ball can pan out like him! Both are lefties, and 7th round pick!

The Dodgers have become the favorites to win the NLCS in my opinion and possibly move on to the WS if their pitching holds up and they stay healthy.  Like it or not AGon, Crawford, Hanley and even Punto are all playing important roles.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

for two yrs?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

This guy is great,  no doubt...  high K's,  amazing era,  etc.   But.....  how come he does'nt get the W's?  He had one year of 21 wins,  but overall thru 5 years he averages 14 - 7(12 - 7 so far this year).  It's not like King Felix's situation in Seattle...  Dodgers do score runs. Pretty unlucky in that aspect,  I guess.

I guess wins are over-rated...  Scherzer has 18 already with a 3+ era.  Go figure!! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to MustangBri's comment:

This guy is great,  no doubt...  high K's,  amazing era,  etc.   But.....  how come he does'nt get the W's?  He had one year of 21 wins,  but overall thru 5 years he averages 14 - 7(12 - 7 so far this year).  It's not like King Felix's situation in Seattle...  Dodgers do score runs. Pretty unlucky in that aspect,  I guess.

I guess wins are over-rated...  Scherzer has 18 already with a 3+ era.  Go figure!! 

you answered your own question. W/L for pitchers is the most worthless stat in sports. Kershaws favorite brand of peanut butter carries more weight than his W/L record...