Will Middlebrooks Diary

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Will Middlebrooks Diary

Here's a paragraph and a link to read the rest of an article Will Middlebrooks speaking about baseball,Red Sox ,his family etc..

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/red-sox/post/_/id/25103/middlebrooks-diary-no-longer-a-rookie

The biggest difference to me between spring training last year and this year is, for one, I’m no longer stuck in the corner of the locker room scared to open my mouth. I’m not sure if you’d say I have a voice or not in here, but I know I won’t get thrown into a trash can if I speak now. 
     This spring training has been a lot of fun. We have some great personalities in here and so far it’s been a blast. As you know, John Farrell is our manager this season. His style is he is very, very confident. He’s a confident guy and that rubs off on the coaches and us. I think a confident team is a good team. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: Will Middlebrooks Diary

A quote from the article: "The only nickname I really have is Brooksy. If you can come up with something better, feel free to leave a comment here." 

Let's see if someone on bdc can help.

I know this doesn't shorten it, but I suggest Will Middlebrooks Robinson, which is both a reference to Lost in Space and the hot corner Hall-of-Famer.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I thought it was an interesting look at Middlebrooks.I really like the "Diarys" that the Red Sox players contribute.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I jusy read it. It was interesting to me that he has the same initials as Bill Monroe and also the same as the call letters as the radio station that originally broadcast the Grand Ole Opry. :-)