With the world coming to an end tomorrow, that means my Yankees have a chance to tie for first.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GL'SFRANK. Show GL'SFRANK's posts

With the world coming to an end tomorrow, that means my Yankees have a chance to tie for first.

Good morning to my good friends on Red Sox: On the front burner. I would like to thank you for your words of encouragement after my Celtics lost to the Heat. 
    As you know the owner of a worldwide network of religious radio stations and internet sites is sticking to his prediction that tomorrow, May 21,  will be Judgment Day.

Harold Camping, 89, who founded and still leads Family Radio, says he has used decades of research to find clues in the Bible that guarantee Judgment Day will be Saturday, May 21, 2011, at about 6 p.m.
    So with only tonight's game left the Sox are out of the race. Tomorrow, the Yankees and Sox play night games and the Rays starting time is @ 4:10PM. So it all comes down tonight. If the Yankees win and the Rays lose, it will be a tie for first.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: With the world coming to an end tomorrow, that means my Yankees have a chance to tie for first.

haha..Thats the spirit Frankie!!! Unfortunately the guy you speak of, Harold Camping has already been wrong in 2004 and will probably be wrong again..Funny stuff though...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Re: With the world coming to an end tomorrow, that means my Yankees have a chance to tie for first.

Whoa! Does tihs mean the Red Sox don't make the playoffs?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-yazzer. Show the-yazzer's posts

FAMILY RADIO---more proof just how really stupid this country is.
    btw, COLUMBO used the bible for clues and found the bible CLUELESS.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In Response to Re: With the world coming to an end tomorrow, that means my Yankees have a chance to tie for first.:
    [QUOTE]FAMILY RADIO---more proof just how really stupid this country is. btw, COLUMBO used the bible for clues and fpund the bible CLUELESS.
    Posted by the-yazzer[/QUOTE]

Columbo?? really, thats what you got...ok. enjoy the day my friend..

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Yeah, I read about this in Doonesbury. I was gonna mow my lawn Saturday, but to hell with that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr.Bump. Show Mr.Bump's posts

As the end of humanity is a mere 33 hours away, the Red Sox need to make certain that they are factoring the world's impending doom into their personnel decisions. Only one game remains in their franchise history. Obviously, the Red Sox want to go out on top of the AL East. Ideally, the organization will go into eternity with the top record in the AL East. Though it remains to be seen whether the chinchillas will become the dominant species, aliens will take the keys to the Earth eons from now, or if the planet will simply be destroyed, the Red Sox can take various measures to control their legacy.

The limited time horizon renders many of the typical decision making considerations irrelevant. All that matters is the win-loss record of the parent club. Anything else is immaterial. All assets should be liquidated for the benefit of the major league club. The Red Sox likely have their own plan for the Final Day , which could include many of the following measures:

Have Tim Wakefield retire. His number will be retired before the game.

Promote Anthony Ranaudo to the parent club. Tonight is the last game; we may need him.

Trade all our remaining highly touted prospects to Seattle, in exchange for Felix Hernandez. The Sox need him tonight. If the Mariners require more in exchange, the Sox can throw in bags of cash, whatever is necessary.

Trade JD Drew and Mark Scutaro to St. Louis, in exchange for Albert Pujols If that is insufficient, the Cardinals can also have bags of cash.

Let Lester go as long as he can tonight. Pitch counts are no longer a concern.

The following players' numbers will be retired tonight before the game. Tony C., Dewey Evans, Pedro Martinez, Curt Schilling.

And finally tonight is Zero Dollar Dog Night. This will be the last game in Sox history. No need to save any pitchers, or food. Free concessions, and a win over Detroit: the Sox, and their fans, will go out on top.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallyac. Show wallyac's posts

Does this mean we go another year without someone winning the triple crown, damn i was hopeing to see AGon win it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fizsh. Show fizsh's posts

Actually, the world will not end until October 21.  May 21 is just the Rapture.  The rightous will be taken into heaven while the heathens suffer through 5 months of catastrophes, from what I understand.  This confuses me because the bible says the tribulation will last 7 years.  So the season will still go on, just with fewer players.  But there will be no World Series.  Also, since the Rapture will take place at 6 o'clock local time, we should know by the time we wake up if it has started.  Earthquakes are suppose to occur as the sun moves, beginning on Easter Island at 6 local time (I think that is 7 am Eastern). 

And southpaw, he had predicted the end to be 1994, but claims it was a mathematical error.  This time for sure!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-yazzer. Show the-yazzer's posts

couldn't it wait till monday. i hate it when my weekends are ruined.

btw, with the world ending THE SOX can get out of that terrible contract with SLACKEY. thanks again for that one THEO!

side note: the only form of life that will survive will be cockroaches and KEITH RICHARDS.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Um, still waiting for the world to end. Should I pay off the credit card or what?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

Um, still waiting for the world to end. Should I pay off the credit card or what?                     

LOL summerof67

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

In Response to Re: With the world coming to an end tomorrow, that means my Yankees have a chance to tie for first.:
    [QUOTE]Um, still waiting for the world to end. Should I pay off the credit card or what?                      LOL summerof67
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

Cheers, Zac! Thanks. Just looking for a little friendly advice....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GL'SFRANK. Show GL'SFRANK's posts

Good evening to my good friends on Red Sox:On the front burner.
    Harold Camping, who announced the Rapture would occur Saturday, has had another revelation: The world will now end on October 21.
    The 2011 World Series starts on October 19, 2011; thus, we may not know the winner of the 2011 World Series.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]Um, still waiting for the world to end. Should I pay off the credit card or what?
    Posted by summerof67[/QUOTE]

LOL..I think that would be a good idea 67'

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8rYotiiFP8