World Series Game 3 Thread: Red Sox at Cardinals

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

Re: World Series Game 3 Thread: Red Sox at Cardinals

Drew and Salty strikeout again.  Hey guys, Even Peavy was able to make contact.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

wow you kidding me, out anyway but serious

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to AL34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to AFNAV130's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I thought Beltran was hurt and he has looked like an allstar the last couple of games. Kelly is throwing 96 MPH. Whatever vitamins or water these guys are taking, they should have sent cases of it to us in Iraq and Afghanistan.

[/QUOTE]

ahhh thats why we connect. I was a navigator on HC-130s for 10 years. I was in Afghan for 4 months back in '04. Afghan is a bleep hole.

[/QUOTE]

13 months in Iraq on the invasion force, Army under the First Matine Expeditionary Force. Flew in c-130s many times from Baghdad, Balad to Kuwait.

[/QUOTE]

damn son. yeah i did a total of 1 year in Africa as well broken up over a year and half. Glad youre here to post!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwtime. Show dwtime's posts

In response to gymrat05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Saltalamachia is striking out again like old times. He has a MAJOR HOLE in that swing of his. Doesn't any of the hitting coaches work with him on that swing ?

[/QUOTE]

30 at bats 18 k's 

[/QUOTE]

Right, didn't add this last strikeout and Ross is hitting .308 in the post season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

In response to 1972SoxFan4eva's comment:
    [QUOTE]

wow you kidding me, out anyway but serious

[/QUOTE]

May be the BB God is starting to smile at the Sox tonight.  Will take it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

In response to gymrat05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Saltalamachia is striking out again like old times. He has a MAJOR HOLE in that swing of his. Doesn't any of the hitting coaches work with him on that swing ?

[/QUOTE]

30 at bats 18 k's 

[/QUOTE]

That is pathetic ! I did not know it was that bad. he needs to shorten up that swing, too much of a hitch in it.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

In response to tvfrank's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It looks like the SOX were watching college football today instead of practicing. Oh well, i hope the teams they bet on won.

[/QUOTE]

TROLL ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

Salty 18 K's, Ross hitting .308 and a better catcher.

Is Salty another of those "intangibles"?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

Motte is seriously keep a good face talking about the young guys throwing 98. Nice to have. I bet it is. Hows the hgh treating you?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I thought Beltran was hurt and he has looked like an allstar the last couple of games. Kelly is throwing 96 MPH. Whatever vitamins or water these guys are taking, they should have sent cases of it to us in Iraq and Afghanistan.

[/QUOTE]

ahhh thats why we connect. I was a navigator on HC-130s for 10 years. I was in Afghan for 4 months back in '04. Afghan is a bleep hole.

[/QUOTE]

13 months in Iraq on the invasion force, Army under the First Matine Expeditionary Force. Flew in c-130s many times from Baghdad, Balad to Kuwait.

[/QUOTE]

damn son. yeah i did a total of 1 year in Africa as well broken up over a year and half. Glad youre here to post!

[/QUOTE]

You too, brother. Five shoulder surgeries and a major back surgery when I got home. The Wrmy dumped all the returning soldiers on the VA instead of keeping them on active duty. They screwed me good even though I won a Bronze Star and Combat Action Badge there. The Medical Boards stink and abuse soldiers and I was an officer. I can only imagine what they are doing to the enlisted soldiers.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyceand. Show joyceand's posts

In response to KRomine's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Salty 18 K's, Ross hitting .308 and a better catcher.

Is Salty another of those "intangibles"?

[/QUOTE]

I wish that Ross were playing tonite, too.  Can this team possibly get a hit?  They're making Kelly look like Sandy Koufax.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

Victorino is awful for crying out loud!!!!!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You too, brother. Five shoulder surgeries and a major back surgery when I got home. The Wrmy dumped all the returning soldiers on the VA instead of keeping them on active duty. They screwed me good even though I won a Bronze Star and Combat Action Badge there. The Medical Boards stink and abuse soldiers and I was an officer. I can only imagine what they are doing to the enlisted soldiers.

[/QUOTE]
    Oh you dont have to tell me. I was a Captain when I got out. Bronze star? Outstanding! I'm sorry they did that to you. I was just telling my GF last night why the wounded warrior project, who I donate to, is even needed? Your story is the reason why and it disgusts me. I'm thinking of getting into politics, and this is one of my main ideas. If you send them to die, you better do everything when they come home wounded. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Nice base running!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to 1972SoxFan4eva's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Victorino is awful for crying out loud!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

its not just him. Its all of them.  You know how hard it is to hit 98 on the black with a 80 changeup? extremely. you are seeing the results.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

Ortiz is getting mad respect no?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Oh you dont have to tell me. I was a Captain when I got out. Bronze star? Outstanding! I'm sorry they did that to you. I was just telling my GF last night why the wounded warrior project, who I donate to, is even needed? Your story is the reason why and it disgusts me. I'm thinking of getting into politics, and this is one of my main ideas. If you send them to die, you better do everything when they come home wounded. 

[/QUOTE]
    I was a Major with the Military Police Army Reserve, was activated for the war. I do not mind serving, just take care of me when I come home. We need more veterans in politics, instead of the do nothings we have in power now.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I was a Major with the Military Police Army Reserve, was activated for the war. I do not mind serving, just take care of me when I come home. We need more veterans in politics, instead of the do nothings we have in power now.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Be nice if Nava can just single. Just a single..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

and in the dirt...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

well i wasnt surprised he was gonna strike out, had a good feeling but then the let down

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwtime. Show dwtime's posts

Can we find anybody that has the guts to hit?  Anyone?  Please???????