In response to AFNAV130's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to dgalehouse's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Here is an idea: Stop with the nonsensical comments and try to focus on the game.  Try to come up with some intelligent, relevant ideas. Is that too much to ask ?  Don't turn this World Series game thread into a juvenile travesty. Because , that is what is happening.

[/QUOTE]

This must be coming from someone who somehow missed that trotting out 98+ rookie pitchers from starters down to the closer is messing the series up. Seriously, it's not unfounded and non sensical. It's the truth and any real baseball person knows this. Please Obi Wan, how do you beat that? You must know a lot about baseball. I'm waiting with bated breath to hear your glorious explanation.

[/QUOTE]

The only explanation is that you are a fool. Totally ridiculous , unfounded steroid accusations. No reason for it except their velocity as rookies ? As if getting older would make you throw harder ? You are spouting nonsense and don't have any basis for it. If they beat us , they must be cheating ? Get real. And , your suggestion that people should flood the station with calls about the Card's pitchers being on steroids ? How dumb can you get ? It is impossible to argue with someone like you. You make absolutely no sense.

[/QUOTE]

Haha really?. Unfounded? Said the same about McGwire and Sosa I'm sure. So you think it's natural to have all these guys throwing this hard? With pinpoint control? You are so full of it it's not funny. You are one sad person. You are the only one of the handful here who doesn't think there's something smelly going on. It has nothing with getting older. It's about dominating a world series American League team that scored as many runs as they have. As a rookie. Times 5. You must be as dumb as a box of rocks. No one has ever had this type of rookie pitching dominating lime they do. I didn't spend 10 years of my life deploying and getting shot at to come home and see this type of s*** on TV. And to have someone like you taking shots at people like me. I would destroy you any discussion. You know why? Because I'm so much smarter than you could ever hope to be. 

[/QUOTE]

You are a phony. I'm done with you.

[/QUOTE]

Good. That's what losers do. Sorry I protected your dumb a**. Phony. Right. Go find a goat to f***. Where I deployed to there's plenty. I should have grabbed one for you.

[/QUOTE]

Um.... language please

Thanks for your service to our country

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

Re: World Series Game 4 Thread: Red Sox at Cardinals

Doubie looks great

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Nice going Dubront.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to 1972SoxFan4eva's comment:
    [QUOTE]

wow gnomes got it, nice

[/QUOTE]

Yep. They have been a little shaky Defensively. Doubie! Wow. Good inning!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1972SoxFan4eva. Show 1972SoxFan4eva's posts

nice 3 up 3 down

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottwad. Show scottwad's posts

Doubrant = painter

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dabro. Show Dabro's posts

Love watching the Cardinal hitter act like a little girl crying to the ump, love it felix.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I don't understand PHers that swing at the first pitch.

[/QUOTE]

That's a toy in your dogs mouth, right?

[/QUOTE]

Nope.  Actually it's a friends dog.

[/QUOTE]

Ick!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to blingblang's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pathetic.  Bases loaded with no out, and only one run scored.

At least the game is tied.

Focus on executing pitches, and error free, tight defense.

[/QUOTE]

Yup. Needed more there. Buchholz did his job, though his missing so much time is really getting old.
    Pike has been reported BTW. He should be rebanned again soon.

[/QUOTE]

But Buch didn't leave because of anything physical.  He was pulled because of a scoring opportunity.

[/QUOTE]

Bucky did great, but his velocity was visibly down in the 4th.  He has not pitched deep since his return from the DL, and something is not 100% with him.

Glad we have Doubie throwing some 90+ heaters, mixing with wicked slow stuff, and getting generous calls for strike.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dabro. Show Dabro's posts

now our pitcher looks dominant, let's get some runs for him now, we can take this and tie this deal 2-2 and make it a best of 3

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Here is an idea: Stop with the nonsensical comments and try to focus on the game.  Try to come up with some intelligent, relevant ideas. Is that too much to ask ?  Don't turn this World Series game thread into a juvenile travesty. Because , that is what is happening.

[/QUOTE]

This must be coming from someone who somehow missed that trotting out 98+ rookie pitchers from starters down to the closer is messing the series up. Seriously, it's not unfounded and non sensical. It's the truth and any real baseball person knows this. Please Obi Wan, how do you beat that? You must know a lot about baseball. I'm waiting with bated breath to hear your glorious explanation.

[/QUOTE]

The only explanation is that you are a fool. Totally ridiculous , unfounded steroid accusations. No reason for it except their velocity as rookies ? As if getting older would make you throw harder ? You are spouting nonsense and don't have any basis for it. If they beat us , they must be cheating ? Get real. And , your suggestion that people should flood the station with calls about the Card's pitchers being on steroids ? How dumb can you get ? It is impossible to argue with someone like you. You make absolutely no sense.

[/QUOTE]

Haha really?. Unfounded? Said the same about McGwire and Sosa I'm sure. So you think it's natural to have all these guys throwing this hard? With pinpoint control? You are so full of it it's not funny. You are one sad person. You are the only one of the handful here who doesn't think there's something smelly going on. It has nothing with getting older. It's about dominating a world series American League team that scored as many runs as they have. As a rookie. Times 5. You must be as dumb as a box of rocks. No one has ever had this type of rookie pitching dominating lime they do. I didn't spend 10 years of my life deploying and getting shot at to come home and see this type of s*** on TV. And to have someone like you taking shots at people like me. I would destroy you any discussion. You know why? Because I'm so much smarter than you could ever hope to be. 

[/QUOTE]

You are a phony. I'm done with you.

[/QUOTE]

Good. That's what losers do. Sorry I protected your dumb a**. Phony. Right. Go find a goat to f***. Where I deployed to there's plenty. I should have grabbed one for you.

[/QUOTE]

Um.... language please

Thanks for your service to our country

[/QUOTE]

Sorry. I just get po'd when people call me dumb. It's like,e a nervous tick. I may be an idiot, or a moron but not dumb. And yeah, hats off the Buch. Kinda looked like Maddux out there. Greg not Mike lol.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

In response to KRomine's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Catch it before it hits the ground"

Really Tim?

[/QUOTE]

Didn't he say "caught it before he hit the ground" ?  That would have made sense.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottwad. Show scottwad's posts

In response to tvfrank's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As bad as the SOX offense has been, this Cards' offense is no 'murderers' row' either. Nice job by Felix. He's been steady out of the pen. 

[/QUOTE]

Hopefully Farrell leaves him in for a few, even though Breslow is available.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

In response to user_4151996's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Doubrant = painter

[/QUOTE]

With a wide canvas Wink

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottwad. Show scottwad's posts

In response to blingblang's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Doubrant = painter

[/QUOTE]

With a wide canvas Wink

[/QUOTE]

Need to ride the hot hand!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb24. Show isurfvb24's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to tvfrank's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As bad as the SOX offense has been, this Cards' offense is no 'murderers' row' either. Nice job by Felix. He's been steady out of the pen. 

[/QUOTE]

Hopefully Farrell leaves him in for a few, even though Breslow is available.

[/QUOTE]

i wouldn't take Felix out for koji if he is lights out and it comes down to that.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

Can't underestimate how important Buch's outing was.  If Doubront can give another inning and the Sox can pull this out, they can get by without using Lackey.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

Score some runs here boys !

Let's get on the bus here....  who is driving.