WOW! TRIFECTA by BAWSTON!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Re: WOW! TRIFECTA MASSACRES by BAWSTON!

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

down goes the knicks, down goes the maple leafs, sox just blowed out the jays... wow! wow! wo! bawston got its swag homies! o yeah!

Luv'n the tri-fecta!!  Got bragging rights at work tomorrow.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Good night for Boston teams

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

down goes the knicks to the cowboy-upping celts, down goes the maple and leafs, and sox just blowed out the jays... wow! wow! wo! bawston got its swag homies! o yeah!

yeah last night was a blast to watch as a boston sports fan. the lesson here is if you talk smack you end up getting smacked. case in point. the knicks all wearing black for the celtics funeral. wrong idea. the writer up in toronto who wrote a big article how the bruins were ripe for the taking and can be beat. mistake number two. finally, the other genius sports writer up in toronto who said that the sox will not last and that the jays will eventually be up in first place. How'd that work out for ya last night with your ace going agains tClay Buch (first pitcher to get to 6-0)

note to the fake frank from glawstah. Yeah Frank, they are that good.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Red Sox in 2004.  Why not the Celtics this year?   Cool

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

agreed icecream. they mentioned on Weei this morning that they were gonna invite Kevin Millar to be at the next game at the garden. sort of like a good luck charm. can you imagine if the C's can pull this off? they will be the first team in NBA history to come back from 0-3 and win the series.

Go Celtics!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

agreed icecream. they mentioned on Weei this morning that they were gonna invite Kevin Millar to be at the next game at the garden. sort of like a good luck charm. can you imagine if the C's can pull this off? they will be the first team in NBA history to come back from 0-3 and win the series.

Go Celtics!

Good morning Hammah29r2    :)

That would be awesome if Millar shows up.  He can then tell JR Smith to shut his mouth.   LOL

Like Ortiz said, "This is our f**king city!!!"   LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Seeing Millar at a game is always fun to watch..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: WOW! TRIFECTA by BAWSTON!

Go Celtics!

It would be great to see this happen.  I think the Celtics have a good chance of winning the next game since it is in Boston.  If they played like last night for the entire series they would have won it already. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Go Celtics!

Good morning Hammah29r2    :)

That would be awesome if Millar shows up.  He can then tell JR Smith to shut his mouth.   LOL

Like Ortiz said, "This is our f**king city!!!"   LOL

I love Millar.  Always watch him on the MLB station.  Imagine if he showed up at a Celtics game.  That would be awesome. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

Go Celtics!

It would be great to see this happen.  I think the Celtics have a good chance of winning the next game since it is in Boston.  If they played like last night for the entire series they would have won it already. 

I agree with you Susan. you should have seen me last night. I was going clickah crazy. from NESN to comcast sports net to NESN-PLUS. As far as the C's are concerned, I think that the all dressed in black for the celtics funeral totally backfired on the knicks. it's like, BAM. the celtics flipped the switch and I'm like holy smoke! where did you guys come from? Looking forward to friday night big time. Hey, if the sox could come back from being down 0-3 then why can't the C's? Rumor does have it that Kevin Millar is gonna be in attendance at the garden.....breakin out my "2004 cowboy up" T shirt for this one.