Xander B. @ 3b and Drew @ SS, today. And going forward?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Xander B. @ 3b and Drew @ SS, today. And going forward?

I think that may very well be what develops.  Would rather see Bogaerts in there than Middlebrooks myself, and if he keeps getting hits and driving in runs when he gets the opportunity to play, Middlebrooks may find himself riding the bench come playoff time if he doesn't deliver some pretty good offense over the next few weeks himself.  Going to be interesting to watch what unfolds here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Re: Xander B. @ 3b and Drew @ SS, today. And going forward?

In response to soxnewmex's comment:

I think that may very well be what develops.  Would rather see Bogaerts in there than Middlebrooks myself, and if he keeps getting hits and driving in runs when he gets the opportunity to play, Middlebrooks may find himself riding the bench come playoff time if he doesn't deliver some pretty good offense over the next few weeks himself.  Going to be interesting to watch what unfolds here.

middlebrooks is in another one of his slumps...i like middlebrooks but bogaerts is hitting he should play.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Middy is back in today.  Might be like coco crisp and ells, the hot player got to play in the playoffs.  Already more interested in the game w Bogaerts in there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

It will be mostly between Xander and Middy. Whoever has the hot bat. The Sox like Drew and will play him 95% of the time. Maybe a rest against a tough LHP, but certainly not a full platoon.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

SP, Haven't had a chance to see Bogaerts fielding the position (3rd), how's he look there?  And by the way, did you go see Owens pitch yesterday?  How'd he do?  Probably go over to chat and find out from you there . . .