Yankee Fade Begins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smiley-Lives. Show Smiley-Lives's posts

Yankee Fade Begins

The Yankees just blew 2 late inning leads and now the aging Mo Rivera is out with an elbow problem.   Now Batting Practice Hughes is back in the rotation and it's only matter of time until the wheels comes off Colon and Garcia.  A free fall looks imminint.  The only question is whether they can hold off the Rays for third.  As I keep saying, the Sox are sitting pretty.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Re: Yankee Fade Begins

In Response to Yankee Fade Begins:
    [QUOTE]The Yankees just blew 2 late inning leads and now the aging Mo Rivera is out with an elbow problem.   Now Batting Practice Hughes is back in the rotation and it's only matter of time until the wheels comes off Colon and Garcia.  A free fall looks imminint.  The only question is whether they can hold off the Rays for third.  As I keep saying, the Sox are sitting pretty.
    Posted by Smiley-Lives[/QUOTE]

Lackey is a beast

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I give it until August 1st before they are eliminated.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: Yankee Fade Begins:
    [QUOTE]I give it until August 1st before they are eliminated.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

I think the Sox should be mathematically in it until so point in September, don't sell them so short.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Nice reverse, I was speaking of the Yankmees.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]Nice reverse, I was speaking of the Yankmees.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Not a chance.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

With the 'CAPTAIN' back in the line-up and leading off, the advantage switches back to the Sox. The best thing going for Boston is to have Jeter playing everyday.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfymfy. Show mfymfy's posts

Yes, now they're playing .690 baseball since mid-May instead of .700. Can't win every game, beni, but they do try. One of the pleasures of being a Yankee fan.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]The Yankees just blew 2 late inning leads and now the aging Mo Rivera is out with an elbow problem.   Now Batting Practice Hughes is back in the rotation and it's only matter of time until the wheels comes off Colon and Garcia.  A free fall looks imminint.  The only question is whether they can hold off the Rays for third.  As I keep saying, the Sox are sitting pretty.

Not the Yankees but the Rays like many of us predicted,

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]   With the 'CAPTAIN' back in the line-up and leading off, the advantage switches back to the Sox. The best thing going for Boston is to have Jeter playing everyday.
    Posted by attic-dan[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately for RSN that doesn't do a thing to improve the Sox pitching staff.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from the_yazzer. Show the_yazzer's posts

except for beckett and lester and with buchholz out indefinitely, the sox starting staff is a joke. a bad joke.

the sox GM is a joke also; a major blunder. theo blunder.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Isn't the "Fade" a haircut from back in the 90's?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Isn't the "Fade" a haircut from back in the 90's?
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

I thought it was a pass pattern for a WR.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prknsdnld. Show prknsdnld's posts

Hey, Smiley, what did you do with Can-You-Dig-It???

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LS350. Show LS350's posts

[QUOTE]Isn't the "Fade" a haircut from back in the 90's?
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Ironically, that was Jeter's haircut until about a year or 2 ago.  Maybe he should go back to it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yankee Fade Begins : Unfortunately for RSN that doesn't do a thing to improve the Sox pitching staff.
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]

Relax Yankee fans, Jeter didn't skip a beat being on the DL, first time up weak grounder to third, it was like he was never gone. He came off the DL and went right back to what he does best i.e. the routine grounder.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prknsdnld. Show prknsdnld's posts

And, as usual, has nothing to say  about his own team. What an angry little boy......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yankee Fade Begins :   Relax Yankee fans, Jeter didn't skip a beat being on the DL, first time up weak grounder to third, it was like he was never gone. He came off the DL and went right back to what he does best i.e. the routine grounder.

and amass 3,000 hits over a career....btw John Lackey is the man!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yankee Fade Begins :   Relax Yankee fans, Jeter didn't skip a beat being on the DL, first time up weak grounder to third, it was like he was never gone. He came off the DL and went right back to what he does best i.e. the routine grounder.

You have a point there. He really seems like he's lost it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The----Babe----. Show --The----Babe----'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yankee Fade Begins : You have a point there. He really seems like he's lost it.

Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Spoken like a card carrying member of the red flops nation.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from heobrien. Show heobrien's posts

"... Jeter didn't skip a beat being on the DL, first time up weak grounder to third,..."

Which is WAY better than Crawford is doing.  But look on the bright side the RS will only have to pay Carl for another 6.5 years of disappointment.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yankee Fade Begins : Spoken like a card carrying member of the red flops nation.
    Posted by --The----Babe----[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry but you have to admit that Jeter is just a touch over-rated. Say he and Vizquel traded teams the Yankees would have won just as many championships and Jeter would be a guy who is finishing his career as a third baseman hanging on till he got his 3000 hit, so he then could be put out to pasture.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

yanks will fade, no boubt about it