Yanks/sawx 3/22 - Who's Going?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: Yanks/sawx 3/22 - Who's Going?

In Response to Re: Yanks/sawx 3/22 - Who's Going?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks/sawx 3/22 - Who's Going? : If you're going to attack another poster, come right out and identify them in your post.  Don't hide behind oblique references that other posters can mis-read.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]

Comments about other fans' comments are not "attacks". If you put your comments on a public message board, posters can comment on them. You just posted in my thread that BDC had Pike and myself planted in the forum to boost posts. If we're talking about attacks, I think you just slammed BDC. And FTR I don't work for them, or even know Pike personally.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks/sawx 3/22 - Who's Going? : Comments about other fans' comments are not "attacks". If you put your comments on a public message board, posters can comment on them. You just posted in my thread that BDC had Pike and myself planted in the forum to boost posts. If we're talking about attacks, I think you just slammed BDC. And FTR I don't work for them, or even know Pike personally.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Right, you never attack other posters.  And when you called Boomerangs.com a self-promoter and a butt-kisser (for being friendly with Zac) that was just comments on comments.    

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks/sawx 3/22 - Who's Going? : Right, you never attack other posters.  And when you called Boomerangs.com a self-promoter and a butt-kisser (for being friendly with Zac) that was just comments on comments.    
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]

No idea what you're talking about here. You just said in this thread I attacked someone. Are you trying to draw in supporters? What does anything you're saying have to do with your comment in this thread? And you did attack BDC by saying they have plants here to boost posts, namely Pike and I. Again, I don't work for BDC, and I don't know Pike personally.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks/sawx 3/22 - Who's Going? : No idea what you're talking about here. You just said in this thread I attacked someone. Are you trying to draw in supporters? What does anything you're saying have to do with your comment in this thread? And you did attack BDC by saying they have plants here to boost posts, namely Pike and I. Again, I don't work for BDC, and I don't know Pike personally.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

It's not unheard of for people with dissociative identity disorder to not even know their other personalities.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks/sawx 3/22 - Who's Going? : Sweet.  Er...take some pics of Sox guys, too...k? lol!
    Posted by Yoshimi25[/QUOTE]

Will do. I will wear my EVIL EMPIRE shirt if you can watch on TV. If you are looking at the dugout from the pitcher's mound, I will be on the right side of the dugout, 8th row.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks/sawx 3/22 - Who's Going? : Will do. I will wear my EVIL EMPIRE shirt if you can watch on TV. If you are looking at the dugout from the pitcher's mound, I will be on the right side of the dugout, 8th row.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

Hopefully they'll televise it on MLB network....and...

.....go Sox!! Tongue out

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks/sawx 3/22 - Who's Going? : Hopefully they'll televise it on MLB network....and... .....go Sox!!

Wink

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks/sawx 3/22 - Who's Going? : Hopefully they'll televise it on MLB network....and... .....go Sox!!

ESPN just advertised that they are airing the game. Yanks/rays on right now. 2-0 rays in the 2nd.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks/sawx 3/22 - Who's Going? : ESPN just advertised that they are airing the game. Yanks/rays on right now. 2-0 rays in the 2nd.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

Cool! Thanks!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In Response to Yanks/sawx 3/22 - Who's Going?:
    [QUOTE]I'm gonna be in section 112 right next to the sawx dugout. Anyone else gonna be in attendance? 
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

Think you can find your way without a subway?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks/sawx 3/22 - Who's Going? : ESPN just advertised that they are airing the game. Yanks/rays on right now. 2-0 rays in the 2nd.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

I see site support is working wonders for you. I'm just glad that a Sox fan has a reason to show up to a Sox board. I guess you can make the time when you want to.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks/sawx 3/22 - Who's Going? : It's not unheard of for people with dissociative identity disorder to not even know their other personalities.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE] uh oh, someone's been watching United States of Tara...Tongue outWink 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

Headed to Ft Myers shortly. You kids play nice (and that means you too sybil err...I mean kimsaysth......umm....I mean pike)

Go Yanks!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

lol.... nah he is the ugly bald punk in the middle.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]Have a nice time. Are you the blonde girl on the right?
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks/sawx 3/22 - Who's Going? :
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]

Oh my.  I just got hungry.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks/sawx 3/22 - Who's Going? : Oh my.  I just got hungry.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

Yeah as I'm eating a chicken salad at my desk, though I'm going to Molly's on 23rd and 3rd after work....best burger in the city, IMHO.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Yanks/sawx 3/22 - Who's Going?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks/sawx 3/22 - Who's Going? : The Yankee contingent loves to see the the dozens of disloyal, cynical, pessimistic Red Sox fans. They get a kick out of it. It is like the Hatfields watching the McCoys not get along with each other. It is no secret that history has made Yankee fans optimistic, happy, faithful, loyal, and trusting in their team and ownership. History has made Red Sox fans the opposite and they are naturally cynical, skeptical, disloyal, pessimistic, and have little faith. They expect their team to lose while Yankee fans expect their team to win. Thus, it is no surprise at all that Yankee fans, closet Yankee fans, and trolls love to come to this forum and just sit back and enjoy and laugh at all of the in-fightening in the RSN dysfunctional family on BDC. They don't even need to create havoc here since it is done automatically among those in the BDC forum. The best exhibition of "Red Sox fans"  being dysfunctional is to read the gamethreads where the posts are 95% critical and bash RS players. With RS fans like that - who needs Yankee trolls? Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE] Replying to your own posts again. Nice.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Just got home to watch the game, went out after work. What a cool spring training ballpark.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

I saw Jerry Kapstein sitting right behind home plate again.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

[QUOTE]Just got home to watch the game, went out after work. What a cool spring training ballpark.
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]

How was your hamburger with the "pink slime" additives in it. No wonder why you are so nasty in here all of the time pecking away on your IPad from the toilet seat. Don't drop that IPad into the toilet or you'll be out $500.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

A hamburger made from ground beef containing what is derisively referred to as "pink slime," or what the meat industry calls "lean, finely textured beef," right, and one made from pure 85% lean ground beef are displayed in front of uncooked portions of those meats Thursday, March 15, 2012 in Concord, N.H. Under a change announced Thursday by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, districts that get food through the government's school lunch program will be allowed to say no to ground beef containing the ammonia-treated filler and choose filler-free meat instead. The low-cost filler is made from fatty meat scraps that are heated to remove most of the fat, then treated with ammonium hydroxide gas to kill bacteria such as E. coli and salmonella

Read more: http://host.madison.com/wsj/business/more-grocers-say-they-will-stop-selling-beef-with-pink/article_6fbd7382-7471-11e1-8c54-001871e3ce6c.html#ixzz1puHaqRc3

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

The Splendid Splinter