Yanks season in Jeopardy- they 're relying heavily on a time bomb 'Sabathia'

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

Yanks season in Jeopardy- they 're relying heavily on a time bomb 'Sabathia'

At least we (Boston) got three or four decent starters
    in our rotation... but when you talk about the Yanks it's
    a quite different story. I keep saying that the Yanks
    got too many Freddy Garciass in their rotation... and
    that's not good in the American League East.. not even
    in the Jose Canseco's league. The Yanks FO keep talking
    about Andy (39) Pettitte  coming back, but for God's
    sake...Andy Pettitte isn't Clayton Kershaw... Andy Pettitte
    could be another 5 innings pitcher for the Yanks.

My point is that we (Boston) got better SP pitchers than the
    Yanks... and that give us big edge over the Yanks. Because
    the Yanks heavely rely on C.C Sabathia.. and C.C. is a time
    bomb right now. Because one of these days... bang, zoom
    straight to the DL. After all C.C. Sabathia is a human being...
    not a machine. Go Sox !

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

Re: Yanks season in Jeopardy- they 're relying heavily on a time bomb 'Sabathia'

In Response to Re: Yanks season in Jeopardy- they 're relying heavily on a time bomb 'Sabathia':
    [QUOTE]Ticking time bomb? Sabathia's a great pitcher, I wish we had him on our team. The rest of their rotation outside of Nova is soft as pudding though.
    Posted by SpruceTrap[/QUOTE]
    Good luck with that.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

Re: Yanks season in Jeopardy- they 're relying heavily on a time bomb 'Sabathia'

In Response to Re: Yanks season in Jeopardy- they 're relying heavily on a time bomb 'Sabathia':
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks season in Jeopardy- they 're relying heavily on a time bomb 'Sabathia' : Good luck with Sabathia being a great pitcher? It's a fact jack. Must be difficult seeing your keyboard wearing those thick red glasses indoors.
    Posted by SpruceTrap[/QUOTE]

YES! C.C is a great pitcher... but he is long overdue for a 
    breakdown. isn't he ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

This is a Sox board.  Go post this on the Yankee boards.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

[QUOTE]This is a Sox board.  Go post this on the Yankee boards.
    Posted by chuchos[/QUOTE]
    I am just comparing our starting pitchers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

"Alex, I'll take Yankees pitchers for $200.

"Sorry chump, you lose!"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

i still dont know how CC doesnt explode like that guy in Monty Python's Meaning of Life....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

CC can't fight the laws of gravity much longer

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]CC can't fight the laws of gravity much longer
    Posted by MikeNagy stilleatsworms[/QUOTE]

See David Wells

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

In response to "Re: Yanks season in Jeopardy- they 're relying heavily on a time bomb 'Sabathia'": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks season in Jeopardy- they 're relying heavily on a time bomb 'Sabathia' : See David Wells Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE] Exactly, they'll be broadcasting together on TBS soon.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Yanks season in Jeopardy- they 're relying heavily on a time bomb 'Sabathia'": Exactly, they'll be broadcasting together on TBS soon.
    Posted by MikeNagy stilleatsworms[/QUOTE]

I doubt it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

Pettitte declares himself 'ready to help' Yankees.

Pettitte surrendered 10 hits against A DOUBLE A TEAM.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

No offense, but haven't some fans been saying this since they signed him and how exactly do the Yanks heavily rely on CC? His job is to pitch every 5 days, it's not like he is thrown out there on short rest everyday. Doesn't every team rely on their number 1 pitcher to win every game the pitch? So I don't get how the rely heavily on him. But I do agree we got(HAVE) a better rotation.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NHBALLFAN. Show NHBALLFAN's posts

[QUOTE]This is a Sox board.  Go post this on the Yankee boards.
    Posted by chuchos[/QUOTE]
      Kim, is that you?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yanks season in Jeopardy- they 're relying heavily on a time bomb 'Sabathia' : YES! C.C is a great pitcher... but he is long overdue for a  breakdown. isn't he ?
    Posted by BenitoMyHero[/QUOTE]
    like your 2 so called Aces dicek and lackey? And how is crawford doing this year? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

In response to "Re: Yanks season in Jeopardy- they 're relying heavily on a time bomb 'Sabathia'": [QUOTE]Pettitte declares himself 'ready to help' Yankees. Pettitte surrendered 10 hits against A DOUBLE A TEAM. Posted by BenitoMyHero[/QUOTE] Will fit right in

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from heobrien. Show heobrien's posts

In Response to Yanks season in Jeopardy- they 're relying heavily on a time bomb 'Sabathia':
    [QUOTE]At least we (Boston) got three or four decent starters in our rotation... but when you talk about the Yanks it's a quite different story. I keep saying that the Yanks got too many Freddy Garciass in their rotation... and that's not good in the American League East.. not even in the Jose Canseco's league. The Yanks FO keep talking about Andy (39) Pettitte  coming back, but for God's sake...Andy Pettitte isn't Clayton Kershaw... Andy Pettitte could be another 5 innings pitcher for the Yanks. My point is that we (Boston) got better SP pitchers than the Yanks... and that give us big edge over the Yanks. Because the Yanks heavely rely on C.C Sabathia.. and C.C. is a time bomb right now. Because one of these days... bang, zoom straight to the DL. After all C.C. Sabathia is a human being... not a machine. Go Sox !

Because averaging 32 starts a year since 2001 is a dead give away that he's heading for the DL.

The Yankee ration isn't as good as the RS? I guess that's why the RS are two games behind the Yankees?  I think it's a little early to be passing judgement on anybodies rotation.  

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

The answer is: Despite being considered fat and out of shape by his critics, this 6-foot-7, 290-pound left-hander has made at least 30 starts in 10 of his 11 career seasons and has never been on the disabled list.

I'm all for bashing the pinstripes, but let's pick wisely. A-Rod and Joba are always fine targets.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Note to self:  when setting timing mechanism on time bomb, make sure to make detonation time shorter than 11+ years.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrgooch. Show mrgooch's posts

In Response to Yanks season in Jeopardy- they 're relying heavily on a time bomb 'Sabathia':
    [QUOTE]At least we (Boston) got three or four decent starters in our rotation... but when you talk about the Yanks it's a quite different story. I keep saying that the Yanks got too many Freddy Garciass in their rotation... and that's not good in the American League East.. not even in the Jose Canseco's league. The Yanks FO keep talking about Andy (39) Pettitte  coming back, but for God's sake...Andy Pettitte isn't Clayton Kershaw... Andy Pettitte could be another 5 innings pitcher for the Yanks. My point is that we (Boston) got better SP pitchers than the Yanks... and that give us big edge over the Yanks. Because the Yanks heavely rely on C.C Sabathia.. and C.C. is a time bomb right now. Because one of these days... bang, zoom straight to the DL. After all C.C. Sabathia is a human being... not a machine. Go Sox !

Yeah..with the bad pitching staff the Yankees have, you would think the Red Sox would be in front of the Yankees in the standings right now.  As the old saying goes, "Don't count your chickens before they hatch".  Remember that one smiley :D

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Yanks season in Jeopardy- they 're relying heavily on a time bomb 'Sabathia' : Yeah..with the bad pitching staff the Yankees have, you would think the Red Sox would be in front of the Yankees in the standings right now.  As the old saying goes, "Don't count your chickens before they hatch".  Remember that one smiley :D
    Posted by mrgooch[/QUOTE]
    Let's be clear.... the aging Yanks are overachieving.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChronicNYY13. Show ChronicNYY13's posts

CC is the reason the Yanks don't have the fried chicken problem.  If you had CC all the chicken would be gone before the 2-5 pitchers show up for work.  Problem solved.