Yanks/Sox V

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: Yanks/Sox V

Game 4 to the Yanks to avoid the sweep 4-3....Sox again reach Mo to tie the game late, Yanks win on an Ichiro hit, SB and score on  a wild pitch..another great Yanks/Sox 1 run game...Mo gives up the lead but winds up with the win...well pitched game by both Lester and Kuroda...Yanks fortunate to win this one..i'll take it..Yanks WC chase still on shaky ground..hopefully the rest of the wc field has a rough time today...have a good week all...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Yanks thoroughly outplayed this weekend...lucky to not be five or so games out of the WC...embarassing weekend...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

Yanks thoroughly outplayed this weekend...lucky to not be five or so games out of the WC...embarassing weekend...

Hello jete02fan   Laughing

Your Yankees are lucky that the Rays had a bad trip out west.  

I actually want to see your Yankees in the playoffs.  It has been nine years since your Yankees and my Red Sox have met in the playoffs.  Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

[QUOTE]

I actually want to see your Yankees in the playoffs.  It has been nine years since your Yankees and my Red Sox have met in the playoffs.  Cool

[/QUOTE] you ain't kidding IC, they might've been sitting at least 5.5 out right now...i'm holding out hope but a postseason Yanks/Sox series is probably a pipe dream at best right now..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

I disagree the Yankees were thoroughly outplayed.  They were definitely in and had the lead in 3 of the 4 games.  They scored a ton of runs.  Their problem was with pitching, rotation and the bullpen.  And guess what?   The Sox had exactly the same problem, weak pitching to the tune of giving up 8, 8, and 9 runs in the first three games before Lester did a solid job in game 4--3 runs in 8 innings.  I believe one statistician pointed out scoring 8, 8, and 9 runs while going winless was unprecedented. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

neither pitching staff can brag about 3 of the 4 games. 

i did enjoy watching YES postgame after the first 3 to see that baby bottom girardi crying/whining/pouting.  i cannot take ken singleton for another god foresaken second.  if it wasnt for cone i would have watched all on mute.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenwellforpresident. Show greenwellforpresident's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] you ain't kidding IC, they might've been sitting at least 5.5 out right now...i'm holding out hope but a postseason Yanks/Sox series is probably a pipe dream at best right now..
    [/QUOTE]

Can I assume you'll be rooting for the sox for the next 3 games?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to greenwellforpresident's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Can I assume you'll be rooting for the sox for the next 3 games?

[/QUOTE] you certainly can....but you'll be assuming incorrectly Wink

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to greenwellforpresident's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Can I assumeyou'll be rooting for the sox for the next 3 games?

[/QUOTE] you certainly can....but you'll be assuming incorrectly Wink

[/QUOTE] i'll be rooting for the Rays......to lose