Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boboinfla. Show boboinfla's posts

Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose!

Now that the Sox are gone, we can still root against the evil empire.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose!

In Response to Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose!:
     Now that the Sox are gone, we can still root against the evil empire.
    Posted by boboinfla
    hey bobo, we'd expect nothing less... should be interesting going forward..Verlander and Sabathia get their do-over in G3....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

Guess ya don't know...Robbie Cano.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Too bad the Yankees cheated Friday night by letting it rain out the game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4414696. Show user_4414696's posts

Pike/Kim will be here any moment to remind you this is a Sox forum and to keep the threads limited to Sox talk.  Pike/Kim had done that throughout the regular season, maybe Pike/Kim is just watching footbal highlights and forgot to do so yet in regard to this thread but Pike/Kim will be here to do it soon because Pike/Kim does not like Yankee threads to be started on this forum including this one. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

Cannot honestly blame the Yankees for the rainout.  I live 30 miles west and a little south of NYC.  They could have played the game in the weather we had in my town.  The rain was incredibly localized.  Got to blame God, or whomever you think controls those things.

As for the Yankes losing.  Absolutely got to cheer that, though I wouldn't mind the Rays taking them out of the playoff picture, to be honest.  And I dislike the Rays.  It's just that they showed all the heart the Sox lacked, and then some.  This may be their year, that was a tremendous stretch run for them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose!:
    [QUOTE]Too bad the Yankees cheated Friday night by letting it rain out the game.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

A mini-film:

Umpires : Mr. Torre, it's raining.Forecast calls for several hours of rain, coming soon.

MLB: Good! Now call the game at the right time so Verlander's start is wasted and so that my boys can get past the 1st round. Oh, BTW, I'm going to try to get the RS managerial position, but I'll actually be a Yankee mole; us Yankees are dastardly varmints! Hee Hee!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Seriously MLB has its head up its azz, 8:30 game times in October on the East Coast - and for a game that averages 3 hours to be played. Phooy

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4414696. Show user_4414696's posts

In Response to Re: Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose! : A mini-film: Umpires : Mr. Torre, it's raining.Forecast calls for several hours of rain, coming soon. MLB: Good! Now call the game at the right time so Verlander's start is wasted and so that my boys can get past the 1st round. Oh, BTW, I'm going to try to get the RS managerial position, but I'll actually be a Yankee mole; us Yankees are dastardly varmints! Hee Hee!
    Posted by nhsteven

Not that Torre will end up as Sox manager but how funny would it be on this forum.  After every loss conspiracy theorists would pop up with threads saying Torre was secretly trying to take them down.  There would be far more Torre threads than Francona threads.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

LaRussa too old, Torre too old.... these are guys we might have hired in the late 90's.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]Seriously MLB has its head up its azz, 8:30 game times in October on the East Coast - and for a game that averages 3 hours to be played. Phooy
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE] word..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4414696. Show user_4414696's posts

[QUOTE]LaRussa too old, Torre too old.... these are guys we might have hired in the late 90's.

Whitey Herzog?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

EDT
    First: 8/22/2006
    Last: 10/2/2011
    Seriously MLB has its head up its azz, 8:30 game times in October on the East Coast - and for a game that averages 3 hours to be played. Phooy
    Posted by BurritoT
    word..
     ....SPC knows best....
    Hey jete,

The sox didn't deserve to get to post season.  I had no idea things were that bad in the club house but I did get a feeling this season that the sox were a bunch of individual guys, not a team.

I had tickets to the last two games with the O's.  Went to the one they barely won but chose not to go to the last game.  Even though they won on Tuesday they played poorly.

If they couldn't put any effort out on the field I didn't feel like sitting in 2 hours of traffic to see them lose.  I'm glad I stayed home.

I'm upset Francona left and I'm really upset those overpaid prima donnas lost him his job.

I think the front office has lost interest in the Sox and Theo has lost his touch.

I have a bad feeling for the future, that whole 25 guys, 25 cabs thing.  One poster wrote 25 guys....25 bars.

Oh well, it was a great run, the Sox, the Pats, the Celts and Bruins.  I guess we have to share the wealth at some point.

I wish I could root for your team but I just can't, I don't want the Rays to win either. 

I've switched my attention to football so I'm a pretty happy camper because the Pats won today.

Maybe Tito and Torre can get together and share war storiesCry

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from boboinfla. Show boboinfla's posts

[QUOTE]EDT jete02fan Posts: 6488 First: 8/22/2006 Last: 10/2/2011 2604c3c63c96eedd7b70408ba89ebd5c In Response to Re: Yanquis lose, Yanquis lose! : Seriously MLB has its head up its azz, 8:30 game times in October on the East Coast - and for a game that averages 3 hours to be played. Phooy Posted by BurritoT word..  ....SPC knows best.... Hey jete, The sox didn't deserve to get to post season.  I had no idea things were that bad in the club house but I did get a feeling this season that the sox were a bunch of individual guys, not a team. I had tickets to the last two games with the O's.  Went to the one they barely won but chose not to go to the last game.  Even though they won on Tuesday they played poorly. If they couldn't put any effort out on the field I didn't feel like sitting in 2 hours of traffic to see them lose.  I'm glad I stayed home. I'm upset Francona left and I'm really upset those overpaid prima donnas lost him his job. I think the front office has lost interest in the Sox and Theo has lost his touch. I have a bad feeling for the future, that whole 25 guys, 25 cabs thing.  One poster wrote 25 guys....25 bars. Oh well, it was a great run, the Sox, the Pats, the Celts and Bruins.  I guess we have to share the wealth at some point. I wish I could root for your team but I just can't, I don't want the Rays to win either.  I've switched my attention to football so I'm a pretty happy camper because the Pats won today. Maybe Tito and Torre can get together and share war stories
    Posted by 67redsox[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

If it wasn't for the heavy rain yesterday, Cano probably would have hit a 3 run HR to win the game. I blame Selig for everything.

FYI - Burrito is absolutely right. 8:30 games is absolutely ridiculous. Baseball is run by television and nothing else.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4414696. Show user_4414696's posts

[QUOTE]If it wasn't for the heavy rain yesterday, Cano probably would have hit a 3 run HR to win the game. I blame Selig for everything. FYI - Burrito is absolutely right. 8:30 games is absolutely ridiculous. Baseball is run by television and nothing else.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Agreed, the bat was wet and he and the Yanks screwed by this.  The whole series has now changed and an investigation should be launched by Kimsaysthis.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kirbyrob. Show kirbyrob's posts

I love the Yankee  Hating is a nice spin for you guys on the Fat, underachieving, Alcoholic, Choking team ya've got there!!!! (formerly known as 'the best team in baseball')

DOESN'T MATTER WHO ADVANCES IN THE PLAYOFFS, DOES IT!? NONE OF 'EM CAN POSSIBLY FAIL BIGGER THAN YOUR BOYS LAST MONTH!

PLEAAAASE KEEP ROOTING AGAINST NY. They tend to do the opposite of what you want. (9/28/2011)...as does your own team.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

Thaaaaaaaa Yaaankeees Looooossssseeeee!!!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4414696. Show user_4414696's posts

[QUOTE]Thaaaaaaaa Yaaankeees Looooossssseeeee!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by westcoastsox9[/QUOTE]

Pike/Kimsaysthis do not like Yankee postings on this forum and will be here to ask you to not comment on the Yankees on this forum........any minute now......any minute.......Pike/Kimsaysthis will surely be here to tell you to not post about the Yankees here.....any minute.......I assure you Pike/Kimsaysthis will not let this slide, this is a Sox forum and Pike/Kimsaysthis will make that clear.........any minute.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Yankees are now down 2 to 1.  When C.C. Sabathia was in Cleveland a lot of people thought his mental game and "heart" did not match his physical talent.  A very good pitcher but not dominant in big games.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Go Detroit!~ Leyland deserves another shot at the WS ... Verlander is Roy Halliday's equal.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from athens7676. Show athens7676's posts

It is fun to see that the great BoSox fans will rally together and rot against the Evil Empire!!! So glad to see the Tigers win today!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Go Detroit!~ Leyland deserves another shot at the WS ... Verlander is Roy Halliday's equal.

He's better (at least now), and I think the Tigers can win the WS; they had that 12 game Winning Streak in September, when they were the hottest team in MLB; I don't think Halladay ever won the Pitching Triple Crown. And now, the Yankee season rests on AJ Burnett.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Hi nh, yes now he is, as in this year, but its still Halliday if we get down to it. Verlander just needs to do what he has been doing for the past few years and he may sniff 300 wins.... I hope so.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Hi nh , yes now he is, as in this year, but its still Halliday if we get down to it. Verlander just needs to do what he has been doing for the past few years and he may sniff 300 wins.... I hope so.

That's alot of wins.