Youkilis signs with Yankees

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Re: Youkilis signs with Yankees

I see a "Middlebrooks vs. Youkilis" thread next season that will go to 90 pages.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pinstripezac's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to jesseyeric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I certainly don't see NY viewing Youk as a saviour of any kind. Just someone who can man the position for one year and produce in a decent manner. Yanks are gearing for 2014, while trying to remain competitive for 2013.

[/QUOTE]"yanks gearing for 2014"

Not sure I know what you mean by that.

I think their goal is to stay under the salary cap going forward.

With all their large long term contracts to aging players.

It appears the yanks won't be spending big for sometime.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe Zac can refresh your memory.

That you posted that Aceves was sure to experience back problems in Boston.

Those were your words on numerous occassions.

no doubt about that HH

no idea what jessey was talkin about either

[/QUOTE]

I know Zac.

Just a case of TWM either miss remembering or afraid to admit he was wrong.

Maybe Jessey will clarify his thought process for us.

[/QUOTE]

zac always responded to you sucking up to him while you slimed the other posters on that site,

I never bought into your bs. Attacking the females, calling Vic racist names, knocking Jon because he was in the military.

You attack my friends you attack me.

Then you got bounced off that site for all your vile attacks on others.

Ever since I rejected your smarmy advances you've been stalking me on whatever site I go on.

And here is more the same.

A few prospects I talked about on a baseball site didn't pan out. Now that is some heavy stuff to hold against a poster on a baseball forum.

[/QUOTE]

Does anybody else hear the music in the background?

I believe TWM is playing the violin again.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to BannedOnTheRun-1918's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You do realize that in head to head games between the NYY & RS in the last 15 yrs, NYY batters were out-HBP by a 5-3 margin?

I have published these results 5-6 x, and am willing to do it again if necessary, or check baseball reference.com.

While Joba has some screws loose, there must have been alot of sick animals on the RS, starting with Pedro.

[/QUOTE]

pikesaysthis wouldn't know this because he doesn't follow baseball.

[/QUOTE]

IMO, Kim is not pike.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to BannedOnTheRun-1918's comment:
    [QUOTE]

IMO, Kim is not pike.

[/QUOTE]

And IMO he is, what's your point?

[/QUOTE]

That was all.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

2 posters...1 poster... who cares? they're both annoying.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to louisthelipp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Most annoying to me are those 20 on the list of the chronic complainers about their team, players, coaches, manager, and FO and owner.  Probality theory says that a typical Sox fan can't possibly dislike everything about HIS team. So the only logical deduction is that they are NOT Red Sox fans - only pretending to be. They get away with it because many of the regulars can't figure it out or else they don't want to come that conclusion. They come here and want a dialogue even if it is phony, contrived, insincere, and staged.

[/QUOTE]

You're annoying to yourself; which means you're probably not a RS fan. Perhaps this is one of the hazards to having too many monikers.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

Most annoying to me are those 20 on the list of the chronic complainers about their team, players, coaches, manager, and FO and owner.  Probality theory says that a typical Sox fan can't possibly dislike everything about HIS team. So the only logical deduction is that they are NOT Red Sox fans - only pretending to be. They get away with it because many of the regulars can't figure it out or else they don't want to come that conclusion. They come here and want a dialogue even if it is phony, contrived, insincere, and staged.

[/QUOTE]

Of course, you may indeed be right in all your weird paranoid obsession.  all these negative nellies might just be jerks taking the pizz out of honest sox fans.  In which case, shame on them, and woe is me for taking the bait and wasting my precious internet-fun-time energy on a dishonest interaction.

It is still infintely more satisfying than sifting through all your furrowed-brow black cloud accusatory nonsense.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

Should be easy to find the post where I boldly predicted Aceves would go down with an injury.

no need to

all 3 of know you did many many times

It was on the site you created.

no idea what U R talking about

U sound like KST

Kind of like zac belittling the acquisition of Swisher by the Yankees after I pointed out he could very well turn his career around in NY with a change of scenery.

I pointed out a few examples who hads like Brosius and O'Neil then zac began to refer to Swisher as O'Neil in a mocking way.

Mocking me and that point referring to Swisher pre 2009 season as Johnny Plump.

Now Swisher is his boy.

you said swisher would be the next paul o'neil

I like both guys very much but they are total opposites

my beef with swish ,as U know,

was they said he was going 2 B R 1B

and I wanted teix who you said they would never sign

You guys have a tendency to remember all the things that you like to and forget all the rest.

I'm not sure about that

hey HH I remember TWM don't you

[/QUOTE]

You've always had a reading comprehension problem.

I never said Swisher would be another Paul O'Neil, I used O'Neil as an example of a player who turned his game around with new scenery by coming to NY simply saying Swisher could do the same thing.

Never would I say in a million years that Swisher would ever be or ever could be the ballplayer O'Neil was. Swisher just does not have the tools.

But what i said about Swisher elevating his game by coming to NY actually happened. And all you did but belittle me and that point when I made it.

But I've had this argument with you before where you take what I say out of context and then never produce the post to validate your lies.

You can accuse anyone of anything on the internet proving that it is true is something different.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I certainly don't see NY viewing Youk as a saviour of any kind. Just someone who can man the position for one year and produce in a decent manner. Yanks are gearing for 2014, while trying to remain competitive for 2013.

[/QUOTE]

no doubt about that HH

[/QUOTE]

I know Zac.

[/QUOTE]

zac always responded to you sucking up to him while you slimed the other posters on that site,

I never bought into your bs. Attacking the females, calling Vic racist names, knocking Jon because he was in the military.

Ever since I rejected your smarmy advances you've been stalking me on whatever site I go on.

A few prospects I talked about on a baseball site didn't pan out. Now that is some heavy stuff to hold against a poster on a baseball forum.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Over the years I've watched in wonderment at the relationship between you and zac.

As long as you flattered him and he you then you were allowed to say the most repugnant things imaginable about people around zac, folks who considered him to be a friend like Diva who got along with everyone and avoided confrontation.

You would do your usual mysogynistic ritual on her as zac sat idly by quiet as a church mouse, watching his good buddy while you tore into her daily for no good reasons other than she was there and vulnerable.

I thought those attacks were sadistic and cruel.

Could never figure it out, How zac could look the other way and  all it took was the constant sucking up you used to placate him so you could silence him while attacking his friends and he bought into it.

It didn't work with me though. I saw through it. You're too shallow, transparent as hell.

He and you share a quite a unique mutual admiration society. Comforting to know in attacking me that you are such a lightweight that you had to snooker zac into the fight for some support.

Dumb and dumber ride again.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

no doubt about that HH

[/QUOTE]

I know Zac.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Over the years I've watched in wonderment at the relationship between you and zac.

As long as you flattered him and he you then you were allowed to say the most repugnant things imaginable about people around zac, folks who considered him to be a friend like Diva who got along with everyone and avoided confrontation.

You would do your usual mysogynistic ritual on her as zac sat idly by quiet as a church mouse, watching his good buddy while you tore into her daily for no good reasons other than she was there and vulnerable.

Could never figure it out, How zac could look the other way and  all it took was the constant sucking up you used to placate him so you could silence him while attacking his friends and he bought into it.

It didn't work with me though. I saw through it. You're too shallow, transparent as hell.

He and you share a quite a unique mutual admiration society. Comforting to know in attacking me that you are such a lightweight that you had to snooker zac into the fight for some support.

[/QUOTE] GM Pop's,

Zac and I have been good friends going back 8 to 9 years.

Once in all that time he told me I was FOS.

On that occassion he was right. I was out of line.

What appears to bother you more than anything is both Zac and I will call you out.

Like you said "to err is human".

Your problem is you never admit your mistakes.

What I have noticed is a major reduction in posts where you tab yankee prospects as future HOF candidates before ever playing a game at the MLL.

Appears my schooling of you has worked.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

no doubt about that HH

[/QUOTE]

I know Zac.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] GM Pop's,

Zac and I have been good friends going back 8 to 9 years.

Once in all that time he told me I was FOS.

On that occassion he was right. I was out of line.

What appears to bother you more than anything is both Zac and I will call you out.

Like you said "to err is human".

Your problem is you never admit your mistakes.

What I have noticed is a major reduction in posts where you tab yankee prospects as future HOF candidates before ever playing a game at the MLL.

Appears my schooling of you has worked.

[/QUOTE]

I post what I like to who I like.

Your obsession with me continues unabated you are a rejection freak.

Zac is your good friend? The next time you flip your car call Zac to see if he shows up.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

I takes forever to schroll through posts where everyone uses the respond function. When you converse on the street, do you recite everything that was previously said in the past ten minutes everytime that you speak? Why do it here? Copy and paste the most recent comment and then respond to it.

[/QUOTE]

Scroll like everyone else does.

More than likely anyone you see on the street knows and ignores you.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

I takes forever to schroll through posts where everyone uses the respond function. When you converse on the street, do you recite everything that was previously said in the past ten minutes everytime that you speak? Why do it here? Copy and paste the most recent comment and then respond to it.

[/QUOTE]

Who has time to converse on the street when there is so much internet forum policing to do.

21. This post has been removed.