Yu Darvish

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from caseycsw. Show caseycsw's posts

Re: Yu Darvish

Ok, I know when I am beat.  From now on there will be a cautionary disclaimer at the end of all my posts....

Warning: This post was created by a Yankee fan, and may be intended to cause irreparable emotional and psychological harm to any Red Sox fan who might read it.

"Pray for the dead, and fight like hell for the living."

Mary Harris "Mother" Jones (union and community organizer, born 1837 (Ireland) - 1930 (U.S.) )

when the boss comes callin' his take his toll 
    when the boss comes callin' don't you sell your soul 
    when the boss comes callin' we gotta organize 

- Dropkick Murphys (for the workers of Wisconsin)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Yu Darvish:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : Here's a very slender silver lining; TB coming back from the dead, which supported Moon's TB is not going away hypothesis, has silenced any new Softy handles for the time being.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Of course, if Wake f---s up tomorrow, the conflicting principles may cause him to reappear.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : The thing is aBuzzitoT could never equal your unique incoherent hilarity, so they would bomb immediately.

Well, perhaps RizzutoT might pull it off.
    We got into it over MO a few years back.

Pumpsie Green could return under a new mask and go after me for driving his dad off this board.

Crazy4Sox could return as an almost Harvard grad, who failed CERA.

With Softone reappearing like the Ghost of Mrs. Muir, none of them are really necessary. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : Well, perhaps RizzutoT might pull it off. We got into it over MO a few years back. Pumpsie Green could return under a new mask and go after me for driving his dad off this board. Crazy4Sox could return as an almost  Harvard grad, who failed CERA. With Softone reappearing like the Ghost of Mrs. Muir, none of them are really necessary. 
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

Except this is one ghost everyone can see.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : Of course, if Wake f---s up tomorrow, the conflicting principles may cause him to reappear.

He already has his Rays/Wake defense set up.
    He posted them tonight as alibis.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from caseycsw. Show caseycsw's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : Of course, if Wake f---s up tomorrow, the conflicting principles may cause him to reappear.
         Since the counterintuitive result seems to be the latest theme of this strange baseball season, I predict Wake's knuckler dances enough to beat the Rays in a close one....

Warning: This post was created by a Yankee fan, and may be intended to cause irreparable emotional and psychological harm to any Red Sox fan who might read it.

Mary Harris "Mother" Jones (union and community organizer, born 1837 (Ireland) - 1930 (U.S.) )

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Kim does not understand this. Its why I didn't even notice it was an imposter, because the remarks were identical to those that she would routinely make. If someone created the name BuzzitoT and made posts that were anti-harness who in the hell would notice? lol/
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Burrito, you made the post and acted liked I was picking on the poor underdog Yankee fans here who have no support. lol Do I need that?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : Well, there's a kimsaythis - We know what she brings to the table; and she is a she. There's a kimsaysthat - Most likely, a Yankee crank And a kimssaysnothing - Ditto and probably the same poster. This is going to date me, but I feel like I'm watching To Tell The Truth - Who's the REAL Orson Bean? Oh, that's right, he was on the panel with Tom Poston & Peggy Cass (and occasionally the Price Is Right guy in those days).

Defended by Steven. Wonders never cease.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : Very perceptive...and reflective. I wasn't serious about confusing you with any Cyborg. I'm simply in a jolly mood - trying to fight off the depressing loss in a game where we could have put the Rays out to pasture. I need another stressful game like I need another Softlaw handle to talk down.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

Thank you. And it's true. FTR, I didn't think you were.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : Defended by Steven. Wonders never cease.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Steve's a good guy, Kim. Give him a chance, and he'll prove it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from caseycsw. Show caseycsw's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : Hey, thanks for your advice Yankee fan. Have you been to a Yankee site? Probably not since it certainly doesn't sound like it. If you think there's a Yankee site out there where Sox fans are there controlling the conversation and keeping Yankee fans real and honest, please speak up. None of you ever answer that question, so no one knows where that place is. lol That's what we have here. If you don't like my reaction to it, put me on ignore. It's so funny how reacting to what is unparalleled on the Internet on any team's forum suddenly makes a person mentally ill. Gotta love the Yankee fans and their persistance that this is a dual forum, and it's perfectly normal that they spend all their time here.

Pretty much guilty as charged, Kim.  I have been on NYYfans.com (under a different moniker) and a few others sporadically but have spent more time on this one.  It is so much more of an intelligent, literate and humorous place than most of the Yankee forums I have visited.  Have not been on here too much this year but I do drop in to read posts now and then....
         For the record, I apologize to you if you thought I was suggesting you might have a "mental illness".  Given what I said, I think that is a reasonable accusation to make.  There is nothing in your posts that would suggest that you need "counseling", so that was a truly uncalled-for comment.  Seriously, I apologize for making that statement, and the related patronizing comments in the post.  In the future, I will bite my tongue if your posts get under my skin.  I do wish you well though...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yu Darvish :            Pretty much guilty as charged, Kim.  I have been on NYYfans.com (under a different moniker) and a few others sporadically but have spent more time on this one.  It is so much more of an intelligent, literate and humorous place than most of the Yankee forums I have visited.  Have not been on here too much this year but I do drop in to read posts now and then....      For the record, I apologize to you if you thought I was suggesting you might have a "mental illness".  Given what I said, I think that is a reasonable accusation to make.  There is nothing in your posts that would suggest that you need "counseling", so that was a truly uncalled-for comment.  Seriously, I apologize for making that statement, and the related patronizing comments in the post.  In the future, I will bite my tongue if your posts get under my skin.  I do wish you well though... " Pray for the dead, and fight like hell for the living. " -  Mary Harris "Mother" Jones (union and community organizer, born 1837 (Ireland) - 1930 (U.S.) )   when the boss comes callin' his take his toll  when the boss comes callin' don't you sell your soul  when the boss comes callin' we gotta organize          - Dropkick Murphys (for the workers of Wisconsin)
    Posted by caseycsw[/QUOTE]

See...I don't think you told me the Yankee site where Sox fans were controlling the conversation by keeping Yankee fans real and honest. I have to tell you, I can't even post that without laughing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from caseycsw. Show caseycsw's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yu Darvish : See...I don't think you told me the Yankee site was where Sox fans were controlling the conversation by keeping Yankee fans real and honest. I have to tell you, I can't even post that without laughing.

I agree with you.  It probably does not exist.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yu Darvish :      I agree with you.  It probably does not exist..... Warning : This post was created by a Yankee fan, and may be intended to cause irreparable emotional and psychological harm to any Red Sox fan who might read it. " Pray for the dead, and fight like hell for the living. " -  Mary Harris "Mother" Jones (union and community organizer, born 1837 (Ireland) - 1930 (U.S.) )   when the boss comes callin' his take his toll  when the boss comes callin' don't you sell your soul  when the boss comes callin' we gotta organize          - Dropkick Murphys (for the workers of Wisconsin)
    Posted by caseycsw[/QUOTE]

That's true. And every Yankee fan/troll that comes here to do that pretending that it's normal also knows it true. They just rely on the fact that most posters here don't go to Yankee boards, and their friendships here to let them get away with doing it to a Sox board.

Btw, I have to be perfectly honest. The fact that you supposedly came back to the board just to reply to these posts pretty much puts you in the "alias" category for me. I realize you have kid pictures up and alot of quotes in your sig line, but I just don't know who you are. It would seem to me that a Yankee fan wouldn't just come to the board to jump into this conversation when there are so many other baseball conversations on the board. JMO

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Aaahh...  excuse me, I seem to have taken a wrong turn.

Could someone please direct me to the baseball forum?