1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Autism1Patriot. Show Autism1Patriot's posts

Autism is sick of nonesense!

I have visited many sites on sports and boy is the world sad. People call us Patriot fans bad names which hurts. Of course we retalate back. The question is why? Why not the good old days when we shook hands and said good game. Sports should be fun! People have to say the rudest things and call our team terrible things. They are not getting their trophys back. They would have to bring an army up to Foxboro to get the three super bowl trophys back! If we cheated, then why did we win each of our super bowls by three points? I call it a fair game and a good win since we were the winners! If I wear Patriots gear in other states out of New England, it is like wearing a target on your back. The service is terrible and they give you a smile that is not pleasent. Then you hear the words cheaters and cheatriots. They are like little kids in the playground who make a excuse of peaking during hide and seak. This world needs to fix it self. Massachusetts, the greatest state in the country and birthplace of america. If you hate the patriots then you are not a part of this country. Patriots were our first army! We are the defending AFC Champions and hope for a super bowl in 2008. Autism Speaks has spoke and please no harsh comments!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Autism1Patriot. Show Autism1Patriot's posts

sorry my writing was horrible!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Autism1Patriot. Show Autism1Patriot's posts

Anyone been to Missouri? Like southwest missouri near Branson? Did you get any bad behaivor from them?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Autism1Patriot. Show Autism1Patriot's posts

Has anyone been to Missouri? Like near Branson? If so, have they been a problem when wearing patriots gear?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

They hate the Pats so much because they know how good they are

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Autism1Patriot. Show Autism1Patriot's posts

Thanks for the comments!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Autism1Patriot. Show Autism1Patriot's posts

oh I also forgot to mention that I think that the AOL sports blogs are some of the nastest on the planet.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

I agree the world needs to fix itself, but others in the world don't believe in what we believe in....Freedom

Actually, Mass isn't the birthplace of America, Jamestown, VA is.

Go Patriots

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Actually I go to southwest Missouri a few times a year, mainly Joplin. The people there a mostly Chiefs fans, but I've never felt any hostillities in that area, they are good solid American folk. I use to live east of Kansas City, Mo in the 90's and again, people from Missouri are easy to get along with. You must be thinking of northern Arkansas.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1961pats. Show 1961pats's posts

its the people who know very little about the sport are usually the ones who call them cheats and all of that b.s. .. thats why the only negatives they can come up with is stuff they read in tabloids . like the patriots or not anyone who knows the game understands how great this team is.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Autism1Patriot. Show Autism1Patriot's posts

Your right Kansaspatriot, Jamestown Virgina was the birthplace of America. I always forget that although it says on the Mass Plate, birthplace of america. Our story of the pilgrims is classic and is more well known. Well thats all for now. Autism speaks has spoke.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CalifTom. Show CalifTom's posts

I agree Autism but I would add that the decline in civility seems to correlate with the same anger & agressiveness we see in politics. As in face to face encounters, if you tell someone they`re a jerk, the dialogue stops and the depth of analysis gets loss. When we are all more secure in our masculine idenity (yes, I am implying this is more of a male issue) than we will choose civility over raw power. This is unlikely to occur until we finish femminism and begin the work of masculinism...a bit down the road. As men, we struggle with the limitations of power; despite dirty harry`s prothetic words.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

In this country today people are jealous about everything. Whether it's your team having success, or you having personal success or your children having success. The country has become a very sorry, sad place.