1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

BRADY AND ESPN

ESPN AND THE MEDIA FOR THAT MATTER HAVE A LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PATRIOTS AND THE ORGANIZATION. THEY DISPISE US BECAUSE WE ARE GOOD YET HATE US MORE BECAUSE WE RARELY GRANT INTERVIEWS AND SHARE INFORMATION. ESPN FOR ONE REPORTS ALOT OF STUFF THAT THEY ARE UNSURE OF IN TRYING TO GET THE STORY OUT. THE PATRIOTS ARE MAD AT BRADY COULDN'T BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH. THE PATRIOTS HAVE SUPPORTED THIS GUY FROM DAY ONE AS THEY HAVE SAID. ESPN ONLY REPORTS THE BAD STUFF AND MAKES IT SENSATIONAL . WHY ISN'T ESPN CITING THE REPORT IN L.A.TIMES WITH DR. ANDREWS TALKING WITH BRADYS SURGEON.......ITS ALL HYPED UP PRESS AND BAD REPORTING HOPING FOR SOMETHING BAD TO COME OUT OF IT. THEY WOULD LOVE TO CREATE FRICTION WITH BRADY AND THE TEAM . THEN THEY WONDER WHY WE HATE THE MEDIA......http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-nflrep24-2008oct24,0,7281237.story

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeanGar. Show SeanGar's posts

BRADY AND ESPN

One thing I really don't get about EveryoneScrewsPatriotNation (ya like that? Just made it up), anyway, the thing I don't get, Is that, the last tiome I checked, they were located IN New England, I mean they're IN my state (Ct.), and I, well, ya know was taught in grammar school that my state was PART of New England... Stupid Mrs Tazzoli, WhatTH do 2nd grade teachers know anyway... Also, before anyone beats me to the punch, I'd like everyone to know that I learned this yesterday...In between snack time (choco milk and pretzel sticks, thanx) and recess (girls are stinky).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeanGar. Show SeanGar's posts

BRADY AND ESPN

In art class I used cotton balls to make Frosty the Snowman.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeanGar. Show SeanGar's posts

BRADY AND ESPN

One thing I really don't get about EveryoneScrewsPatriotNation (ya like that? Just made it up), anyway, the thing I don't get, Is that, the last tiome I checked, they were located IN New England, I mean they're IN my state (Ct.), and I, well, ya know was taught in grammar school that my state was PART of New England... Stupid Mrs Tazzoli, WhatTH do 2nd grade teachers know anyway... Also, before anyone beats me to the punch, I'd like everyone to know that I learned this yesterday...In between snack time (choco milk and pretzel sticks, thanx) and recess (girls are stinky).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

BRADY AND ESPN

[Quote]One thing I really don't get about EveryoneScrewsPatriotNation (ya like that? Just made it up), anyway, the thing I don't get, Is that, the last tiome I checked, they were located IN New England, I mean they're IN my state (Ct.), and I, well, ya know was taught in grammar school that my state was PART of New England... Stupid Mrs Tazzoli, WhatTH do 2nd grade teachers know anyway... Also, before anyone beats me to the punch, I'd like everyone to know that I learned this yesterday...In between snack time (choco milk and pretzel sticks, thanx) and recess (girls are stinky).[/Quote]

They can be located in Timbuktoo for all I care. The reality is they are biased in all their opinions of the Pats which started with spygate and has never stopped.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeanGar. Show SeanGar's posts

BRADY AND ESPN

Honestly txheat, Years ago, when The Pats were becoming "The Dynasty which is The Pats", ESPN seemed to love the Patriots (and New England sports too-Pats, Sox, B.U., UConn girls/boys B-Ball, etc), but they must have been called out (or felt that they were) as being a National Sport's Journalistic program seemingly focused solely on New England... IMHO They've MORE than made up for This misconception in the past 2 years for me to hate them for a lifetime.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

BRADY AND ESPN

Those morons were waiting for a crack in the Pats and they got it with spygate and continued to perpetuate the story long after it should have died. Even today they continue to try to bring that story back in some way. They are pathetic and I seldom watch that station any more.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

BRADY AND ESPN

[Quote]Those morons were waiting for a crack in the Pats and they got it with spygate and continued to perpetuate the story long after it should have died. Even today they continue to try to bring that story back in some way. They are pathetic and I seldom watch that station any more.[/Quote]

I stopped watching ESPN all together after the Jackson comments about how " This team hates there coach" . Kudos to BB for blowing him off at the Super Bowl .

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trebor. Show Trebor's posts

BRADY AND ESPN

You sound like one of those morons who work foe espn.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

BRADY AND ESPN

homeless is really Tom Jackson

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from timesedge. Show timesedge's posts

BRADY AND ESPN

ok -

1) the Patriots did not "Cheat". They committed a RULES INFRACTION. It's not like they doped up the other team during the games. I'm sick of all the dumbasses who don't realize that Spygate isn't all that much worse than a facemasking call.

2) I don't know what the hell is the matter with ESPN. Maybe they are a group of those people who wish that Conneticut was part of NYC and are Giants fans or something. Or maybe they hate the pats for not relocating a few years ago. Whatever the reason, they USED to be good. Just like FOX USED to be a decently non partisan network... They suck now and are desperate for ratings.

If they only realized that they cover SPORTS not Soap-operas they would do fine... too bad they just don't get it...

3) Seriously I hate the cowboy's, but not as much as I hate Philip Rivers - I just want to throw that out there. I mean he's a punk...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeanGar. Show SeanGar's posts

BRADY AND ESPN

What's wrong Times edge, you don't concur with Homeless troll who believes ESPN should be giving more overall press coverage to Spygate than all the media's attention went towards The JFK Assasination, and The Bombing of Pearl Harbor?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

BRADY AND ESPN

How are we back to talking about spygate? Jesus Christ guys i could go my whole life without ever hearing about this bogus blown up nothing of a news story ever again. We all know if a sucky team was involved in spygate no one would have cared one bit and we all know that after we stoped using teh film we then went 18-1 and made it to teh super bowl so why even respond when some bonehead brings it up? It makes my head hurt just thinking about this whole screwed up story, it happened its over move on! SO you hate us cause we win big deal get over it!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 00chief00. Show 00chief00's posts

BRADY AND ESPN

ESPN hates NE and we hate them. can't wait (sarcasm) for the next stupid thing they acuse NE of doing. Here I'll get one started....Tom Brady breaks into the zoo and steals a zebra....then rides it!.....ZEBRAGATE!

Can't slam the orig poster for posting in all caps, I've sometimes done that by mistake, as I don't look at the screen when I type until I'm done, and sometimes the caps are on by accident.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

BRADY AND ESPN

[Quote]ESPN hates NE and we hate them. can't wait (sarcasm) for the next stupid thing they acuse NE of doing. Here I'll get one started....Tom Brady breaks into the zoo and steals a zebra....then rides it!.....ZEBRAGATE!

Can't slam the orig poster for posting in all caps, I've sometimes done that by mistake, as I don't look at the screen when I type until I'm done, and sometimes the caps are on by accident.[/Quote]

Thank you as it was an accident I just didn't feel like going back to edit it and I don't respond to the trolls with the hopes that they go away.......

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

BRADY AND ESPN

[Quote]
    "Something that happened in one game" ???

Oh, yeah. Surely we all know BB and his cronies only did it that ONE time and they got CAUGHT that ONE time.

Surely you aren't THAT ignorant are you?

Seriously, you believe they got caught the one and only time they did it?

AmericanVet, with all due respect to your service to this country, if you believe it was a once and only once occurance I'd have to say you probably still wait for Santa Claus to bring you presents.

Success does breed jealousy, but when a team is caught cheating during their success, it can't help but taint the integrity of all their wins--because only BB and a handful of silent people will ever know the truth as to whether or not any of those wins had illegal, beneficial activity.

To end this discussion, it is sad that BB did what he did because I'd much rather hate the Pats for being good and winning, instead of wondering if they were good but also cheating.
    [/Quote]

Let's end the discussion this way. You are totally delusional if you think for a second that no other team was doing things that broke league rules. Get over it!!! It should never have been that blown up to begin with. Teams have cheated in different ways since the game was invented

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SchwillyPete. Show SchwillyPete's posts

BRADY AND ESPN

1. The Patriots are not good any more.

2. The Patriots are hated mostly because of Belicheat and his lack of class.

3. ESPN is garbage and anybody who gets worked up over it is an idiot.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeanGar. Show SeanGar's posts

BRADY AND ESPN

I Love that "Rest of America" statement when I've seen Patriot Fans all over this country, as Tom Brady's Jersey, was for a time the most selling Jersey in the NFL (I think it's ONLY #4 Now), when on this board alone I, myself, know of Pat's Fans in Texas, Florida, New York, NYC, EVERY state of N.E., Colorado, Loiusanna, California, Washington, hmm, where else, oh yea, Texas, Ohio, N.C., and Virginia not to mention the guys who have written us from England, Switzerland, Germany, France, Japan and some soldiers in Iraq... "The Rest of the World" for HomelessGuyonastreetcorner is the guy he sells his empty 5 cent deposit bottles too, the It becomes the guy at the Liqour Store, and finally It's also his wife He comes home too laying in the cardboard addition of his shanty...

BTW twice is many wins as loses IS still good (I know, just NOT N.E. Patriot good) and anybody who uses the term "Belicheat" is an unoriginal sycophant (i.e. sad, pathetic follower type).

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

BRADY AND ESPN

You still use the "troll" phrase "the rest of America". I suppose you've polled all 250 million or so US citizens, and found only two results...Patriots fans and those who "hate" the Patriots because of spygate! I must have been in a coma the day you came to my town in SC! Where I work we have Panthers fans, Cowboys fans (I loved going into work Monday saying "How about those Rams"!), Eagles fans, Falcons fans, and a few others. So far not one person I've talked to thought "spygate" was much of anything. And I'm not naieve enough to believe that this one small town is the exception to the rest of the country! My friend Leon (not the troll who plagues us here) is an Eagles fan, and he hates the Patriots. But it has nothing to do with filming, it is because of SB39! Face it, the only total group who "hates" the team are Chargers fans. And though you may credit it to spygate, it's really just because we've knocked your team out of the playoffs two years in a row! So please don't use that old tired BS. There was no film involved in the 38-14 pasting last September, or in the AFCCG in January! Stop being in denial and man up. It's OK! I myself hate the Colts, but it's not because Dungy is a sanctimonious jerk, or Polian is a big whiner (well, that's a small part of it). It's because they have been the chief nemesis of my team for years! And because they are (or at least were) a great team. Same with the Broncos. Even more so there. Just because you are not a fan of the team doesn't mean you hate them. I don't even "hate" the giants, and they ruined my team's perfect season! While I don't 100% buy into the idea that ESPN has a "vendetta" against them (I believe they are just gossipmongers who are more concerned with ratings than journalism), the success of your precious Chargers may make them the next target! At least if they don't keep on losing and become irrelevant again. All true "hatred" has a motive. Be honest and admit their success against your team is yours! Man, the BS gets deep in here sometimes!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

BRADY AND ESPN

I am not sure if this has been mentioned as I haven't read all the posts, but there is a contrasting event from this week that spells the disparity at how the four-letter word treats the Pats vice others.

ESPN refused to go with the Glazer story on Brett Favre giving Packer secrets to the Lions citing the reason is that they don't print stories from sourced to outside agencies without checking them. Internally, they even went so far as to issue a memo telling the staff to "DO NOT REPORT" the Favre/Millen story. Now, I read reports on ESPN all the time that start with "Such and such news agency reported today..." so I know their publicly given reason is BS.

So now, a negative story about the Patriots is given to them by an "inside unnamed source" which may or may not be true as the Pats have pretty much locked them out and I am not sure how much fear is instilled by the Pats to their employees regarding the consequences for leaking stories. So now, does ESPN sit on this realizing that the source may have his head up his butt or do they go with it? Of course, it is anti-Patriot so they go with it.

Now, this may have just as much or more to do with their fascination and reverence for Brett and their hatred of all things Glazer as it does with their dislike of the Pats, but it does show a bias that should not exist as they are a news reporting organization first and a subsequent lack of journalistic integrity.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

BRADY AND ESPN

This just in. ESPN is reporting that PETA is bringing a lawsuit against the Patriots for using a pigskin to play their games with. This is obviously a form of animal cruelty and ESPN believes that a hefty fine and loss of draft picks should be forthcoming.

When Robert Kraft responded saying they are doing the same thing that the rest of the league has done all along the reporter cited an unnamed source who claims that thanks to the Patriots record breaking success they have sent the most footballs to the Hall of Fame, contributing to the slaughter of hundreds of innocent pigs, and so are the main culprits in this heinous case which they have dubbed "Pigskingate".