1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedyaz2. Show tedyaz2's posts

Cashman outsmarts Theo again

Theo is asleep at the wheel

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Outspend and outsmart are totally different!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxfan1968. Show bosoxfan1968's posts

Say bye to the CPT. His last option just sailed

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from roberr48. Show roberr48's posts

Yup..................Yanks PLAYED us again...AROD part 2. John Henry, if you are going to get involved, you have to finish what you started, or do not get involved at all..The Yanks know your game plan, and they love to counter....You should have known that....Not Good....This will haunt the Sox for years...Tex is that good, and Ortiz and Lowell will not be what they once were..........I hate the Yanks, but I am not surprised.. I am from New York, love the Sox, but this one will be tuff to get over...Also, the Yankee media, and fans love the fact that we are still counting on Wake to be in the rotation.......He is not near what he was....Please go after another #4 starter, and have Masterson as the #5...no more Wake..PLEASE! Also, do not deal with Boros any longer..as he enjoys sticking it to the Sox............Replace Varitek do not sign him...Have Boros find another mysterious bidder...., and don't sign Lowe. Sorry can't deal with Boros......And I can't listen to Buster Olney and Peter Gammons breakdown what is happening during negotiations any loner...What do they know? No more than us.............(Arod & Tex)...................

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseballdiamond. Show baseballdiamond's posts

Just like with Damon, A-Rod, Abreu, Pavano, Randy Johnson, and Contreras. Those worked out pretty well when the Yankees stole those players out from under us, eh?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WoburnPaulie. Show WoburnPaulie's posts

I'm just glad that we don't have to trade Mike Lowell. The Sox should now sign DLowe. Don't forget people, the Yankee trolls on this board, who were so convinced that Texeira was coming to Boston, were saying this is a .290 hitter, not a great player, just a very good player. Mike is recovered from his hip surgery and will be just fine thank you very much...Youk at first is BETTER than "TEX". And during these difficult economic times (Sox brass did not raise ticket prices) the Yankees once again look glutonous. Hey, don't get me wrong, I want them to spend to maintain but come on, let's give them credit here, they Drew (get rid of him by the way) the line and played great businessmen. Again, we get to keep MIKE LOWELL!!! I say that's the best sports Christmas present of all : ) That and the PATS making the playoffs of course! Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jazzfreitas. Show jazzfreitas's posts

Ok enough nonsense, did you really want to pay about 23 mil for a playoff singles hitter. This is tremendous for the sox. Let the jankeess try to free agent themselves to death. We are the model for championships in the 21st century. Don'y worry about '09, we'll be contending all year and have the best chance to go deep in the playoffs versus the slob overspenders from the south. Theo's fine. We don't have to shuffle our chemistry, remember Lowell is the most respected teammate in that clubhouse. And people, please realize, Lars Anderson will outhit and outperform Mark Texiera in the clutch over the course of that bloated contract, count on it. Sometimes the best moves (remember a-slob anyone) are the ones you don't make.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jakerbaker18. Show Jakerbaker18's posts

You ask me, Hal Steinbrenner looks like the real moron here--- not Theo or Henry. They got suckered by Boras again, just like the Damon deal.

Any player that Boras represents is not worth the money. For examples see Barry Zito, Damon and next on the list Varitek. I am glad the Yankees overpayed for yet another average player.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WoburnPaulie. Show WoburnPaulie's posts

Papi, the Yanks are desperate! They want to field an "all star" team but that hasn't worked for them yet this decade has it? It's OBSCENE to spend that kind of money in these troubling times, seriously, no sour grapes talking here, it's OBSCENE and frankly disgusting.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jakerbaker18. Show Jakerbaker18's posts

tedyaz2 538787
    Member Since 7/19/2008
    Comments: 230

POSTED 12/23/2008 6:13:12 PM
    Theo is asleep at the wheel

No, the Yankees are driving the car and picking up all the hitch hikers along the way. I was always told not to pick them up because they may rob you blind. I feel sorry for Yankees fans because they are the ones who are going to have to pay for all these mistakes.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billy13. Show billy13's posts

Its amazing how the yankee trolls are the ones submitting threads. Tedyaz is one of the biggest idiots I have ever seen. I have never seen a thread or post of his that wasnt moronic. He knows nothing about baseball. Hes like a little child, na/na/nannan. What a complete moron.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from brooklynyanqui. Show brooklynyanqui's posts

Cashman has pretty much wrapped up the GM of the year award for 2009 already. He's bringing the top 3 free agents to the Bronx and the Yanks salary structure is lower than last year! For all the whiners, think about that. Sabathia, Burnett, and Teixeira sign ridiculous contracts and the Yanks will pay less luxury tax next winter.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dbaseball23. Show Dbaseball23's posts

[Quote]You ask me, Hal Steinbrenner looks like the real moron here--- not Theo or Henry. They got suckered by Boras again, just like the Damon deal.

Any player that Boras represents is not worth the money. For examples see Barry Zito, Damon and next on the list Varitek. I am glad the Yankees overpayed for yet another average player.
    [/Quote]

average, LOL. I've read some stupid things today, but that's the best.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

[Quote]Cashman has pretty much wrapped up the GM of the year award for 2009 already. He's bringing the top 3 free agents to the Bronx and the Yanks salary structure is lower than last year! For all the whiners, think about that. Sabathia, Burnett, and Teixeira sign ridiculous contracts and the Yanks will pay less luxury tax next winter.[/Quote]

Only a Yankme Moron would spin that into a plus !! This guy has been signing free agents since 2001 and how has it worked out so far ?/ Any GM of the year awards ?? Anybody with half a brain and 2 billion dollars in 8 years should have at least had 1 Championship wouldn't you think ?? Next season will be even funnier !!

GO SOX 2009 !!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from brooklynyanqui. Show brooklynyanqui's posts

Welcome to third place.