1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Chargers way better than Patriots in 09, like 08

Talking in-season trash in the early off season.

You've spent too many days trash talking the caged Tigers at the San Diego Zoo my friend.

Get to the super bowl first and then your words will carry some legitimacy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

JBolt...thanks for the 2nd round pick this year..lol.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Bolt:

Just how far SD goes will depend largely on the health of several key players...Merriman, Rivers, Castillo, McNeill, and Gates. It also depends on their regaining their prominence at running the ball. My suggestions to them would be to resign Darren Sproles, cut ties with LT, and draft a RB with their first round pick. Knowshown Moreno would look really good in a Chargers' uniform (unless they can reasonably trade up and draft the next Junior Seau, Rey Maualuga...but they would have to jump ahead of Denver at #12 overall to do so).

There will always be the "Norv Factor" operating against your heroes. That said, I do give Norv some credit for the obvious improvement of Philip Rivers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

Chargers fans should be more worried about where the team will be playing in the future. LA? Tijuana?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from djkg. Show djkg's posts

Chargers will be good, but if we have Brady you can forget about them winning anything next year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[Quote]

Link?

how is an 8-8 team better than a 11-5 team that was led by the back up QB?[/Quote]

3 times better, as in 30-10.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[Quote] Bolt:

Just how far SD goes will depend largely on the health of several key players...Merriman, Rivers, Castillo, McNeill, and Gates. It also depends on their regaining their prominence at running the ball. My suggestions to them would be to resign Darren Sproles, cut ties with LT, and draft a RB with their first round pick. Knowshown Moreno would look really good in a Chargers' uniform (unless they can reasonably trade up and draft the next Junior Seau, Rey Maualuga...but they would have to jump ahead of Denver at #12 overall to do so).

There will always be the "Norv Factor" operating against your heroes. That said, I do give Norv some credit for the obvious improvement of Philip Rivers.[/Quote]

Tex: Leave it to you to make sense. I'm just stirring the pot in the off season, got quite a nibble, ehh. I look for your Pats to start slower this year. That due to coaching changes and issues at injured positions. Sproles will be tagged, LT will take a pay cut off the cap, and Moreno is likely too. Suggs or Scott in Bolts would look good too. Good luck with the 2 pick.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ET27. Show ET27's posts

SD has great players on a slightly better than average team with a mediocre coach.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[Quote]

Tex: Leave it to you to make sense. I'm just stirring the pot in the off season, got quite a nibble, ehh. I look for your Pats to start slower this year. That due to coaching changes and issues at injured positions. Sproles will be tagged, LT will take a pay cut off the cap, and Moreno is likely too. Suggs or Scott in Bolts would look good too. Good luck with the 2 pick.[/Quote]

No way do I see LT taking a pay cut. They'll have to trade him or release him. But, if they decide to get rid of him, they must select a RB with their 1st round pick.

Why would the Chargers want to franchise Sproles? If they did that, they would have to pay him an average salary of the top 5 players at the RB position. Do you really expect LT to silently accept a pay cut, and watch Sproles become the highest paid RB on the team?

Franchising Sproles would seem to be an expensive way to go. Instead, they should try to sign him to a 3 year deal...and use him like the Patriots use Kevin Faulk. I can't see any team wanting to sign Sproles to a long term deal as an every down back.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

SD needs to do a better job covering-up the steroid use on that team. Castillo comes to mind, but he was a juicer way back at Northwestern, so it makes sense that he was drafted by SD. Funny how Cromartie was injury-prone throughtout his days at FSU, then has a great year in 2007 only to fall back to reality in 2008. You think somewhere along the line he took a little something something to boost his production and stay on the field? Then you have Merriman...that guy couldn't find enough roids to heal his injured knee so he was forced to abandon his 2008 season.

At least the Steelers' roid legacy could be defended by them winning a few Super Bowls along the way, huh?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

3 times better, as in 30-10.

Then using your logic I suppose the Dolphins, Bills, Falcons, and Saints are all better than the Chargers.
    Do us all a favor, go back to the beach and don't come back until you are sober!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[Quote]

3 times better, as in 30-10.[/Quote]

You are basing it on 1 game against our back up QB...LOL!! Wow, you are an idiot....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[Quote]3 times better, as in 30-10.

Then using your logic I suppose the Dolphins, Bills, Falcons, and Saints are all better than the Chargers.
    Do us all a favor, go back to the beach and don't come back until you are sober![/Quote]

ZING!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

The guy who said "A barking dog rarely bites" was probably from San Dago.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzCal. Show BuzzCal's posts

What a funny thought! Every team is going to come out and try and talk smack after the Pat's didn't make the playoffs. I personally love the people who want to start talking like you jbolted. The Patriots team had more injuries than most including their Hall of Fame QB. What the Patriots are going to do in 2009 is ruin every team they play! Please talk all you want but have the dignity to stick around to take your medicine once the games have been played.

BuzzCal
    "The Ultimate Sports Calendar"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

Who has underacheived more ? The Chargers or the Cowboys ?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[Quote]Who has underacheived more ? The Chargers or the Cowboys ?[/Quote]

Without question the Cowboys. When is the last time they've won a playoff game? The only thing that has stood in the way of the Chargers is the Patriots.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

"of course you are, because we all know the Pats are going to win the super bowl and the Chiefs are going to win the west with a 9-7 record."

Dont speak for all of us d*ck, I for one dont crown anyone the champs this early in the off season so not all of us think the Pats will win it all and I deffently dont think KC will win the afc west. I HOPE the pats win the super bowl this year and I THINK the pats will win the super bowl but i dont KNOW anything at this point. If Jbolt wants to crown his team the champs this early then he can go right ahead but thats dumb and I like to thin Pats fans are not dumb. As for the AFC west the Bolts will most likely win that div again and if its not them then i think it would be the Bronco's as I envision McDanials turning Cutler into one of the best QBs in the game today but you onyl picked KC to win it cause you are swinging from Pioli's nut sack if you really thought about it you would realize that KC has won like 4 games in the last two years or something crazy like that and Pioli is not going to just walk in teh door and make them a playoff team, get off his nuts.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

oh I see so you were not being serious?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[Quote]

... and their coach and their quarterback and their running back.[/Quote]

Kyle...I see that you're a big LT fan.

LOL!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

m

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Tyler Thigpen wont win them 9 games, and neither will Brodie Croyle. The NFL is built around the QB if your team is not set at the QB spot you will not have a good team. The Cardinals spent a few seasons trying to hand the keys to teh franchise over to a kid who was clearly not ready for it and as soon as they gave up and handed the team over to a veteran QB they went to teh super bowl. Its all about the QB, the Vikings are one of the best teams in the NFC but they are missing a solid #1 QB so they are missing the biggest piece of the puzzle and therefore wont get over that hump till they do go out and get a starter. KC has two young QB's playing in a brand new system and one veteran QB who has shown he is not the answer for teh long term. I am not saying you are wrong i think KC has a lot of young talent, Dwane Bowe is going to be one of the best WR in football over the next few years and I have not given up on Glenn Dorsey yet either. I think they are dumb if they let LJ walk as its not easy finding a running back who can rush for 1700 yards and he can but it doesnt matter cause like i said until they have an answer at QB they will not make it over that hump. The Bronco's have Cutler, the Bolts have Rivers, and hell even Jamarcus Russel looked the part at the end of last year. Thigpen might be the guy they are looking for but in his first year with a new coach? I doubt it. My bad on my first post man i didnt read the whole thread and didnt realize you guys were kidding around so my bad if i was being a d_ick.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

TOTALLY DELUSIONAL AS ALWAYS!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

m

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

m