1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pemliza. Show pemliza's posts

Dem Yanks

ok I'll be the 1st to complainenough STlets have some games that countI'm glad I'm not the only one & glad I wasn't the first to complain.á I'm glad there's BB again & everything, but I'm getting bored with ST.á

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Wow TWM........Buster agreeing with us. Finally someone can see where it was wrong for Johnson to barrel into Cervelli like he did, and that even though Duncan might have made it obvious he was retaliating, it made a statement, and now it seems even the vets are impressed. They have been held down by Torre so long it probably didn't even enter their minds to do anything. This will bring the team together. I think they will all take whatever MLB deals out to Duncan for this. Duncan might have been wrong.......but no matter what anyone else thinks, I thought Johnson was too. If Yogi can't ever remember that happening in ST........and Gerardi can't.......it just shows how little, if ever, it has been done. Maddon opened up a can of worms. And now he is ticked off at what the yankees did??? Well welcome to the club. We are ticked off at what he did.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Zac.............You're #2.á I wanted the real games to start 3 weeks agoáá LOL yeah I just want to get this season over withI heard we are going to be pretty good next yr :-(áI have a Fantasy draft tonightI have second pická Any advice?á LOL joeyá why ?áso you know what not to do :-)I have no idea what a H2H league is but I still think if you get santanaá you get instant respectI'm leaning toward Han Ram.áyeah I guess, that would be a lot easier on you joey,vsáá having to root forá johnny or arod á

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

Hey TWM........what do you want to bet that today when Girardi had Duncan in his office he was secretly pleased with what he did, but told him to walk out and make it look like he had read him the riot act. LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankee-diva. Show yankee-diva's posts

Dem Yanks

I have no idea what a H2H league is

I think that means head to head zac.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

I think that means head to head zac. áI think your are right diva,áI'd like to try H2Há some timebut 69 works fine and you are right about that bet tooone more right and you got a left divaá;-)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jfromthebronx. Show jfromthebronx's posts

Dem Yanks

Yes, and I remember him whining at the time about his bad start. Think it's appropriate for him to complain (in the media)áafter the fact and blame his bad start on the trip?
    Actually , everyone who is involved with watching, playing or reporting on baseball and knows anything about Mussina should have expected him to not only be unhappy with that trip, but to be vocal about it as well. He is, and always has been, a creature of habit who reacts negatively to anything that upsets the natural rythym of his universe. Maybe he should get a Dr to prescribe him ritalin to help him concentrate and avoid the distractions that the rest of us must deal with.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Dem Yanks

Maybe he should get a Dr to prescribe him ritalin to help him concentrate and avoid the distractions that the rest of us must deal witháwell jbronx, it certainly work for beckett last yr