1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Redsox4eva85. Show Redsox4eva85's posts

Derek Lowe

Derek Lowe - LA

Free-agent-to-be Derek Lowe told FOXSports.com's Ken Rosenthal that he wants to go back east as a free agent this winter.
    This comes just four days after Rosenthal reported that teammates of Lowe said he had little interest in pitching in New York. Rosenthal didn't elaborate, so it's unclear whether Lowe is open to pitching for the Yankees or Mets. It's known that he would be open to return to Boston, though it seems an unlikely match.
    Source: FOXSports.com Oct. 19

What are you'r thoughts? Would you like to have Lowe back?

14-10 3.24 ERA 147 SO 1.13 WHIP (Padres)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bsktball12tw. Show bsktball12tw's posts

Derek Lowe

That was with the Dodgers

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccb2006. Show ccb2006's posts

Derek Lowe

I'd like to have Lowe back but not at an overpaid salary.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from VJR123. Show VJR123's posts

Derek Lowe

Ken Rosenthal's probably embellishing any conversation he had with Lowe. Plus wouldn't that make the sox even 'whiter.'

This guy's the national media version of tomassi.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Derek Lowe

It will never happen. The Sox didn't resign him after the 04 season because the owners didn't approve of some of the things that he had done off the field (at Sox functions). I don't see the owners having a change of heart with regards to Lowe.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Taxachusetts. Show Taxachusetts's posts

Derek Lowe

I'd like to see D-Lowe back with the Sox. He'd be a good reliever/possible starter.