1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeyama99. Show joeyama99's posts

Dice-K Dominating The Potent Cuban Line Up...!!!

Well, I was watching. Fantastic job. Cuban had been averaging about 10 runs a game in the tournament. Matsuzaka really seems to have their number. I noticed that many of the Cuban hitters chase pitches that hitters in the AL don't. Matsuzaka had a good fastball today as well, and was pitching with great confidence by the middle innings. He probably feels great to give a great performance for his country again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ihatefishing. Show ihatefishing's posts

thats what we like to see from Dice-K, just gotta carry that into the regular season!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxfaninjapan. Show Soxfaninjapan's posts

Seems that Matsuzaka does better with any catcher besides Varitek... (So much for "Captain Intangibles" (y'know the guy with a .091 BA so far...)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT93. Show BurritoT93's posts

I haven't watched so I can only guess, maybe he is attacking the strike zone with avangance, no fear? Different from when he's in a MLB game. I dont know. I think he's a good pitcher, and hopefully he comes here and dominates with less walks than last season. Maybe Varitek is the problem? lol