1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

done..done &done.where've all the patsfanz gone

"dumies" "defence"

How do you expect to be taken seriously in this world as an illiterate? Stop texting and learn how to write your native language.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brknwing. Show brknwing's posts

Brutal!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from randomname75. Show randomname75's posts

You are absolutely right TB. Thanks for pointing that out. Everyone pay attention to TB. He knows what he's talking about.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

Right on TB, we "must" face this "cold, hard, reality." Encore!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

why does this little boyu continue to act like a Pats fan when we have all already figured out he is a troll

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from artie45. Show artie45's posts

Shady you must be the dumbest kid on the short bus. Good luck with the whole illiterate thing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bucksy. Show bucksy's posts

Go back to middle school and learn how to spell maybe we can entertain your silliness afterwards.

You can tell the true NEP fans from NY trolls - We can spell !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

go away freakshow...........you have twenty diffrent names in here and you write garbage...................

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

We cant all spell i know i sure as hell cant lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[Quote]I know Tom Brady was walking around NYC gingerley.. LOL. Maybe, he should try out for the next Brady Bunch movie. LOL

What a joke!
    [/Quote]

I am not certain what the joke is. I do find it funny that you don't know how to use a bulletin board. Here's a tip. Click the Submit button once.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[Quote]There's a reason Massachussetts has more colleges and universities than anywhere else in the country: There are smarter people there.

New York and New Jersey, on the other hand...well, I think the posters from those two states justify the way the rest of the country sees them.
    [/Quote]

3 O'Clock High? Great obscure reference nickname.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

On the other hand, Belenus...

You can't fix stupid.
    -Ron White

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

You can't fix stupid.

-Ron White

Still can't find any Giants fans to play with, huh.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

Encinitas-2

"Don't be so sure - you guys keep electing Ted Kennedy and Barney Frank"

I guess I don't get your point...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

[Quote][Quote]

You can't fix stupid.
    -Ron White
    [/Quote]

Still can't find any Giants fans to play with, huh.[/Quote]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

[Quote][Quote]

You can't fix stupid.
    -Ron White
    [/Quote]

Still can't find any Giants fans to play with, huh.[/Quote]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

Enoch Root

In the time I spend at these message boards, I usually go between here and the Giants board. I come here for input on football matters from Pats fans, who I find to be generally knowledgeable about things, and with a different take than my many Giant fan friends.
    If my presence here disturbs you, I can only say that I am deeply sorry.

( I might add, unfortunately, this is one of the worst-functioning boards that I've seen since they changed the format.)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from brknwing. Show brknwing's posts

Homeless

I happen to know many people who are smart, literate,and some who are very wealthy. However some of these incredible people are also some of the dumbest I have ever met. Dumb as in a complete lack of common sense. case in point, one of my best friends who is a very wealthy man has a house with a central vac, well one day he calls me up and says to me that his central vac is not working . My first response to him was "did you emply the canister it's probabley full" His response was "What cannister?" I rest my case.I could go on and on but you get the point.

My point is if someone has difficulty spelling on these forums does not mean that person is not intelligent, but is usually quite often just the reverse. If you cannot find anything appropriate to say to Mosseffect or any of us for that matter then please restrict your comments to the weather.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

webster-my human dictionary-I see on some of your threads your spelling is off.your no daisy at all.just a little strung.like i said before i dont go back to proof read my typeings before i post them.are you still playing on line scrabble with your webster.you know its better to just use your brain.i see.you donated it.im sorry for your loss.oh they couldnt use it!it was empty.to bad.take care webster.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[Quote]Enoch Root

In the time I spend at these message boards, I usually go between here and the Giants board. I come here for input on football matters from Pats fans, who I find to be generally knowledgeable about things, and with a different take than my many Giant fan friends.
    If my presence here disturbs you, I can only say that I am deeply sorry.

( I might add, unfortunately, this is one of the worst-functioning boards that I've seen since they changed the format.)[/Quote]

It isn't your presence. It is your actions. You are a pathetic kind of dude.

When you first got here, you showed tremendous amounts of disrespect to the Patriots and the people on this board. You reached pathetic the other night when, having no friends of your feather to speak with, you started posting here to chat up some people about the MNF game. The display was pitiable.

BTW, you have tried this contrite/polite line before. It wasn't very long before you were back to you old, flaming, hating self. The board has a memory.

So, again, you are detestable for a multitude of reasons

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[Quote]To all, that is not my post that enochroot is responding to in the above post it's from JAR59-2[/Quote]

Sorry about that harley. You would have to ask the mods how it happened as I was clearly responding to jar's post, but your id somehow got linked to it. That is beyond the poster's control.

Regardless, I deleted that one and reposted.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

Enoch Root
    I'm sorry you find me detestable. I'll try to avoid any further interaction with you.