1. You have chosen to ignore posts from detourjazz. Show detourjazz's posts

Ellsbury

Once a hot topic on these boards about not being ready: and I always said he'd be the mainstay on this team if not even starting, all spring! NOW: who's going to tell me HE who leads the WHOLE MLB in steals. . is going down to AAA?
    ANYONE?........Ok. . i know anyone can pick on the guy's swing. . say he's not judging the outfield flies right so THAT's why he makes the catches look so spectacular.... but can't we over analyze Dustin's Swing. or his stride? Lugo's Fielding (that's an easy target sorry), Beckett has to have something you can pick on, Manny?

The point is. .he's our leadoff guy... and we win with him, and NOW, i want all the haters to simply say: Ellsbury is the deserving lead off man for the Boston Red Sox!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from M1A2. Show M1A2's posts

Ellsbury

Mountain out of a molehill.  There may have been some fans who had doubts, but management never did--heck, he started and led off in the World Series.  Then Theo refused a deal for Santana because Minnesota probably insisted that Ellsbury had to be part of it.  Then Terry had him lead off after about a week into this season, and that's basically all he has done since.  Despite not playing every day, for a while he was leading the AL in runs scored. 

So why now are we acting like anyone doubts Ellsbury? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from headofted. Show headofted's posts

Ellsbury

Totally agree, I bet the yankees had somone like that to lead off.........Ells has a .284 Batting average, a .379 on base % and a .405 slugging %...........all way higher than Damon

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from headofted. Show headofted's posts

Ellsbury

Totally agree, I bet the yankees had somone like that to lead off.........Ells has a .284 Batting average, a .379 on base % and a .405 slugging %...........all way higher than Damon

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from headofted. Show headofted's posts

Ellsbury

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from detourjazz. Show detourjazz's posts

Ellsbury

there was PLENTY of "haters" saying send Ells Down to AAA he's not ready. . and this is after spring training this year. . 
    he's a slap hitter.. over analyzing. i call it "armchair coaching". . apparently those who can't.. complain about those who can : )