1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzCal. Show BuzzCal's posts

Fitzgerald over Moss any day.

rebels1520,

Point well taken. The Pat's wouldn't spend the money for Boldin but it is nice to dream of Moss, Boldin, and Welker catching passes from Tom Brady.

BuzzCal

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from geoffchox. Show geoffchox's posts

If you prefer finesse and guile your man is Randy Moss. If you prefer a physical beast who dominates via brute force go for Fitzgerald. Bottom line is they have a similar effect(prolific pass catchers) so it boils down to style preference.

A better comparison for Fitzgerald is T.O in his prime.
    Face it Fitzgerald is T.O without the drama (plus a few less drops)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

definite elite to me Alan... because numbers wise Welker is right there with anyone... not being a homer but he is legit

Buzz,
    would certainly be AMAZING to have another big time WR to pair with Randy and Wes!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[Quote]Moss flat out AVOIDS ALL CONTACT. He's fast but he''s still a Mary. He doesnt even like football camp. Avoids it straight up. Did you see at anytime in the 2 years he's been here him take on a tackler? Not fall to the ground? He will NEVER EVER WIN THE BIG GAME. Stats and money make him happy.[/Quote]

Huh? I think someone is confusing Moss with the Colts receivers.....

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzCal. Show BuzzCal's posts

ricky12684,

I agree that Welker is not a #1 receiver but I don;t know if I would go as far as saying you would take him over Boldin. I am a HUGE Welker fan but Boldin is a really solid receiver.

BuzzCal