1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ct-pitcher. Show ct-pitcher's posts

Goodbye Sarah Palin Will Miss Your Nice AZZ!

Palin is much better looking

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patfan11394. Show patfan11394's posts

you stupid douchebags, palin may not be the smartest person in the world (though definitely hot) however, she is a decent human being so stop with the attacks. You dont see us mccain supporters taking cheap shots at that racist mofo michelle obama or at the kind douchebag himself barack HUSSEIN obama, haha obama is sending us all to hell the first day he takes office.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Runnels. Show Runnels's posts

Most of us respect McCain, both for his military service, and for his long time in the Senate. He also seems to be a fairly intelligent guy, with a good sense of humor.
    Sarah Palin has NOTHING except her looks. She is so poorly informed about world affairs that it is laughable. She is so incredibly naive that she is a Pentecostal believer in the Rapture, and she also has had a Witch Doctor perform a form of exorcism on her.
    So I have no problem at all saying that YES I do respect McCain, and NO I do not have any respect for Sarah Palin whatsoever.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRDerby. Show HRDerby's posts

I dont know whats more elitiest, A man who is the son of an Admiral and thats the only reason why he succeeded in school or the son of a single mom who got the grades to go to the best schools in the nation (isn't that what we want from our children? Will we call our children elitiest too if they go to college?). If thats not a double standard then I dont know what it is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Runnels. Show Runnels's posts

Wow, Miggy, you are even whackier than Palin. If we put a map in front of you, could you find South Africa? If you could, you would be one step ahead of Sarah.
    Of course up where she lives, its hard to get to school very often. The poor thing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from walterjohnson07. Show walterjohnson07's posts

Despite the protestations of right-wing freaks, I feel quite confident that the Republican Party will make sure Sarah Palin never comes out of Alaska again.

And I thought George W. Bush was as stupid as a politician could get, but Palin outdid even him.

Wow. John McCain must have been off his meds to have picked her as his running mate.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRDerby. Show HRDerby's posts

[Quote]

Let me lay the facts on you. Gov. Palin attended four—thats 4—different schools— that's a lot more education that Obama, who only went to three schools.
    and hey smarty, if you put Africa in front of me, I bet south aftrica is at the bottom. See, this stuff isn't so hard. And speaking of hard, I'm hard for Palin's command of energy policy, not just her bod. It's not sexist, it's sexy, which is something the feminsts just don't get![/Quote]

Yeah more education. One spent half a decade struggling to gradutate with a Bachelors in Journalism and the other one graduated from both Columbia and Harvard almost in the same amount of time. Seriously, if we are going to brainwash the rest of the world telling them that education is the only means of social mobility then we should elect leaders who reflect that, not individuals who are at the bottom of the totem pole and ooze mediocrity and are not th emodel students we want our children to be.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dskjold. Show dskjold's posts

I like politics as much as the next guy...or gal. But damn, this is a Red Sox board.

If you are a Repub go to Free Republic.com

If you are a Dem go to Democrat Underground, or MoveOn.org

And if you want to argue, vice versa

But stay off Red Sox forums for heaven sake.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeLahoud. Show JoeLahoud's posts

The woman's a simpleton. Dumbya's a simpleton. Obama's a great mind. Dumbya's bankrupted our country, and kiled 5,000+ young Americans in a war that targetted people unassociated with Sept. 11. Now who's more stupid: Dumbya, or the simpletons who continue to make excuses for him and the republikan party?

10. This post has been removed.