1. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

If Belichick is suspended for a year...

We go 19-0 this time, and win all games by at least 30 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

P.S. This is one of the most overrated, hyped up BS story's I have ever seen in sports!!!!!!!! Walsh will get what is coming to that loser.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

The real question is, could the NFL survive the multi-billion dollar lawsuit that Belichick could bring against them if he is suspended.

And just remember that in today's society, anybody can sue anybody.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

I say Walsh backs out at the last moment.� He has furiously tried to avoid coming to an agreement and now he is sweating it out.� He can still be convicted on criminal charges, it is only civil protection he has protection from, I think.If he doesn't back out, his testimony will be so weak and lack credibility, it will pretty much stop there.� Until the next day when Specter gets his turn at him, and if he hears Belichick farted in the locker room he'll try to call a senate Investigation, that piece of corrupt crap

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from travlinterry. Show travlinterry's posts

The Patriots organization will gather all the brains and steam they got, put up a storm to 19-0...and yeah, if the Redskins thought 52-7 hurt, well, lookout baaaaaaabeeee!!!!! That will be just a scratch the rest of the teams wish they had when the Pats get through with them !! Come the time when we get to face the Jests ?? Whoa baby...!!! Can you spell S-L-A-U-G-H-T-E-R Mr Strahan ?? Didn't think so...

And if Bill IS been suspended (PERISH THE THOUGHT!!), he will not be illegally involved...just sitting back winkin' 'n' smiiiilin' !

HAAAAAAAAA! PATRIOTS BABY !!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ethandc. Show ethandc's posts

Walsh speaks to Goodell on May 13.� Goodell asks where the tape is of the walkthrough (remember, John Czarnecki has said that he saw the walkthrough, and it's the most disorganized walkthrough he ever saw, and Goodell has been delivered copies of the materials in advance of the meeting).�� Walsh tells Goodell that, "oh, it's been such a long time since I've looked at it, I must have lost it in the move".� Goodell thanks Walsh for his time, Walsh goes down to Washington, meets with Arlen Specter, who bemoans the NFL's unwillingness to punish the Patriots without the actual tape.�� Reporters tongue bathe Specter and Walsh (and Gregg Easterbrook, who makes a guest appearance), piously intone that while Walsh doesn't have the goods, by god, he's a credible witness, and fail to ask Arlen Specter whether his hometown Flyers should be booted out of the NHL playoffs in light of the multitude of flagrant rule violations committed by the Flyers this year.�� Meanwhile, Bob Kraft sues John Tomase and the Herald for libel.