1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxncycles. Show soxncycles's posts

Lester on the fast track

What kind of ovation is this kid going to get athis first start in Fenway? :-)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxncycles. Show soxncycles's posts

Lester on the fast track

If Lester can pitch like he did last year, this could be one scary starting rotation. I'd like to see him up here soon, but I don't want him to be rushed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxncycles. Show soxncycles's posts

Lester on the fast track

A LOUD one!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dguz. Show dguz's posts

Lester on the fast track

At Single A Greenville that is...he's expected to come up this weekend and pitch a side session.

Greenville
    PlayerIPHRERBBSOHRERA
    Lester 5.06330522.08
    Beazley (W, 3-0)4.04110511.83

a couple of homers, not bad, but obviously still needs a bit of time in the minors. Possibly Pawtuckett...but anxious to see how Lester recovers fully.

I know he will recover fully and be the pitching prospect the Sox envisioned.

C'mon Lester, keep at it boy! we can't wait until you step into Fenway Park and pitch again..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeseman. Show cheeseman's posts

Lester on the fast track

tavares

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bonin. Show bonin's posts

Lester on the fast track

Yes, it would be Tavarez. And it'll be great to have Lester back. The only downside is, Tavarez has been surprisingly good as a starter (The end of the season last year apparently wasn't a fluke--he really does thrive on starting). He'll most likely go back to being a disaster from the pen.

Now, I'm not saying keep him in the rotation and not Lester. I just wish Tavarez could keep up his good stuff and help from the pen, but I don't see it happening.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheeseman. Show cheeseman's posts

Lester on the fast track

i agree.

the question posted seemed to have an obvious answer. if lester can start, Crazy Julius cannot.