1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 18and1GiantLoss. Show 18and1GiantLoss's posts

Let's face it...the better team won

Chins up boys. Next year is right around the corner. 2 rings in 90 years is nothing to feel down about.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apjones. Show apjones's posts

How pathetic have Yankee fans become. The only thing they've had to do for a long, long time in October and the only October prospects that they have for a long long time is visiting the Red Sox site. Oh well, when Toronto knocks you back into 4th place in the AL East next year, you come back here and visit us some more. Maybe you'll have found your manhood by then

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from luvthebosox. Show luvthebosox's posts

Baseball yesterday, baseball today, and baseball tomorrow always comes down to pitching. The Rays pitched better than the Red Sox and thats why they are playing in the 2008 World Series.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NightHawkz. Show NightHawkz's posts

[Quote]The Rays took our manhood in front of millions of viewers.[/Quote]

LOL......yeah, I saw that happen when????? Was it game 5 or game 6??? We came up short big deal........26 other teams never even got that far - and we did it with grit. Right out of the gate this season, we had to deal with Schil going down; then you lose your 3rd base GG (former WS MVP) to injury; Ortiz battling wrist problems pretty much all season; Beckett suffering from either a strained oblique or maybe torn and in between all that we had a spoiled, unprofessional (yet prolific hitter) decide to throw a tantrum yet again and we got rid of him - all that and we still forced a game 7 and we still made the greatest comeback in a single game in the history of the ALCS not to mention the 2nd greatest comeback in a single game in playoff history - not too shabby. LOL never a dull moment when you have a team, but then again you wouldn't know that being a yankee troll

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

[Quote]

The Rays took our manhood in front of millions of viewers.[/Quote]

Our manhood is perfectly intact. You would need to have manhood, before you could have it taken. Dolt.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZootInNH. Show ZootInNH's posts

As one who’s not a fan of either the Sox or the Rays, I can’t disagree with those who say the better team won. That being said, it takes a special team to overcome adversity and surmount improbable odds as the Sox did in the last three innings of Game 5. All in all, a great series, kudos to both teams...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeLahoud. Show JoeLahoud's posts

Bullshiite. Rays fans became fans three weeks ago. All the team jerseys in the fans were brand new. Never saw a Devil Rays jersey or hat. Just like Piniella, you do a bad job of spewing the BS.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccb2006. Show ccb2006's posts

You are all correct, the better team won. The Sox will retool and have the horses to compete with the best of them. Theo Epstein will not get upstaged again. I hope the WS gets good ratings, but I doubt it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccb2006. Show ccb2006's posts

[Quote]Bullshiite. Rays fans became fans three weeks ago. All the team jerseys in the fans were brand new. Never saw a Devil Rays jersey or hat. Just like Piniella, you do a bad job of spewing the BS.[/Quote]

Joe, I am so glad you brought that up. I was heading there next. The fans looked like they just came from Sports Authority with those hats and shirts. No Devil Ray items, just new stuff. Not what I call diehards down there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_2767828. Show user_2767828's posts

hahahahahaha! GOT BAY ! NEED MANNY?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from slicksteve38. Show slicksteve38's posts

How pathetic of a life someone must have to POSE as a pathetic Red Sox fan?
    Not only can you not openly route for your own team because they suck, but you have to pretend to be a Sox fan, and act like a sniveling little child?
    I bet you were one of those kids who started crying loudly whenever a bigger kid touched you, just so you could make enough noise for them to leave you alone. Get a life

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from money273. Show money273's posts

RedSoxChampsIn2008 8899659956229287862
    Member Since 10/20/2008
    Comments: 22

POSTED 10/20/2008 10:30:08 AM

We probably didn't deserve to get as far as we got anyway. Now I have to watch the Pats get rolled by the Broncos tonight. Possibly the worst week ever in the history of Boston sports

lmao......I find it absolutely amazing that the trolls still find noobs to pick on about the Sox.

Keep up the good work! Most of the vet posters that used to be here have gone away, not because of the trolls- we used to eat the trolls up by simply ignoring them. We left b/c the board blows now.

Again, I wish you the best of trolling with the noobie posters.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PDDuke85. Show PDDuke85's posts

Joba found out the Sox lost to which he replied:
    "I'll drink to that"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DWIGHTRIGHT. Show DWIGHTRIGHT's posts

[Quote]Bullshiite. Rays fans became fans three weeks ago. All the team jerseys in the fans were brand new. Never saw a Devil Rays jersey or hat. Just like Piniella, you do a bad job of spewing the BS.[/Quote]

good one joe.
    and their ballpark is a piece of sh&t too.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bloodiedsox. Show bloodiedsox's posts

Had Ortiz hit another one out last night Red sox nation would be belching hagiographic sonnets all through the night; but he didn't and thus, the walk, or probably more accurate, the push, to the trap door, the nation's version of the green mile, is underway. Some may call this fan justice. But in truth, it is because red sox nation has been for some time the north korea of sports.

Congratulations on making it to game seven. Our joy in seeing you tumble from the heights of dionyistic frenzy to the numbing dysphoria that should stay with you right up to 'pitchers and catchers' will warm the hearts of Yankee fans, Cleveland fans, Angel fans, etc throughout the winter.

Manny can now say goodbye.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from schmangell. Show schmangell's posts

There are some serious mental health issues going on on this board.

Seems to happen after a Boston team loses. Like it means something other than they lost a game.

5 playoff appearances in 6 years. 2 World Series titles. Not bad. And we'll be back again next year, much to the chagrin of nuthouses,er, I mean mental health facilities, everywhere.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3007291. Show user_3007291's posts

For once I agree, the Phills were most certainly better than the Dodgers. I bet heavily on the Phillies, but I thought it would go 6 games.