1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sarahtopy. Show sarahtopy's posts

Let's fight back!

Great idea, I'll send one in! Everyone else should too...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from greensox. Show greensox's posts

Let's fight back!

Once again To all NFL Fans...There are no excuses? what BB did was wrong? He said himself he made a mistake?and we all have paid the price? including the NFL?one thing you all forget is every team and or Player at one time or another? In one way or another? �throughout the history of the NFL has crossed the line?(CHEATED) to try and get a competitive advantage? from steroids, to salary cap violations to talking to �players �agents and friends of friends of agents ? all to try and get an advantage to sign a top flight free agent or draft pick or �going through the garbage to look for plays or having someone on the hill looking through binoculars� at another teams practice ? and Yes with the Technologies we have today �Video Taping signals ?or piping in sounds through stadium speakers ...you could go on and on? and things that we probably don?t even think of?It has been said and done by the current and past great coaches & Players?hall of fame coaches & Players?some have been caught and some have not been?In this case you?re talking about a team that is the modern day dynasty? In a media world that? If someone takes a crap the wrong way we are writing about it and scrutinizing it?But this is a team that was deemed to be the class act of all of sports?and quite frankly I think a lot of fans get sick of the same Team always winning? Think about Baseball? the Yankees are hated by the majority of fans?Because they always win? the Red Sox before they won anything� were always the underdog and people wanted them to win?People like rooting for the underdog it?s human nature? one or 2 more world Series? and The Sox will not be beloved by most fans anymore.. When the Celtics and Lakers had their run in the 80?s people were sick of them? Now I think people want to see a Lakers, Celtics series?My point is if the patriots have sucked and never won anything? then this is a non story? But you all know that? you understand that?the fans that hate on the Patriots always hated the Patriots?Because they have been winning year in and Year out?The exception is probably that first Super Bowl against the Rams?were the majority �of fans wanted to see the Underdog Patriots win �over the high flying Rams? �The one thing I have notice from the posts from fans that hate on the Pats? Is That most of them are fans of teams that we have beaten �in a playoff game or Super Bowl? and It goes for not just fans but Players and even coaches as well who have lost to the Patriots?So they are now sounding off ?for players ?they now do not have to hold themselves accountable for losing same with coaches and for fans they can feel better about that there team did not lose because they just got out played.. No? No �It?s �because the patriots had all the signals... so now Governors, mayors, fans ,coaches, players? can feel better about themselves and about their teams, Because they now have an excuse to give, for why the Pats beat them ?An Excuse tailored made and given? courteous of BB and The Patriots?Even though the Pats won 18 games last year without taping anything?The perception is ?the only reason why their teams lost to the Patriots and why the Pats �have ever won anything at all is because they cheated because they taped signals that �4 million people can see with their own eyes every Sunday ? those tapes were done for convenience? for time saving purposes?for History? he is going to continue looking at signals he will just have to do it the old fashion way? He will have someone in the booth writing it all down he will look at all tapes made by the NFL and National TV? and he will have his staff go through it and essentially get the same info out of it? Tendencies? that?s It...Tendencies? that?s all your really going to get?But what it does do is it gets into the heads of other coaches? and it makes the opposition have to complicate their own signals even more than they already are?.and maybe just once out of 100 plays it makes� one player or a coach make a mistake or confuses them or makes them spend one extra hour on prepping for a Pats game? then it?s� worth it if they can win a game?and you can bet your bottom dollar we will be watching your signal callers and try to get that edge? But this time we won?t be in an illegal spot on the field to do it?.See the whole videotaping is one small piece of game planning? and if all it does is get into the heads of coaches? then that?s what BB will do because he is that detailed with his preparation?the Patriots will continue to Cheat if that is what you want to call it .. but he will now do it within the rules of the NFL.. He� BB and Staff will continue to �watch your signals?it will just be a little more time consuming now?Remember...all excuses are like butt holes they all stink? we have no excuses ....We Lost to the Giants Period...this spygate thing...�we pushed the envelope... we lost and we paid for it...But football is football and Players make plays.. or they make excuses...Im glad we could atleast give you an excuse...something for you to hang your hat on... But we will move on continue to look at your signals the old fasion way and we we will keep our rings knowing that our players made plays...�good Luck next Year...and watch out!!! because we will be watching you...�and who ever your team is they should be writing down our signals as well...��

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from greensox. Show greensox's posts

Let's fight back!

Remember...all excuses are like butt holes they all stink? we have no excuses ....We Lost to the Giants Period...this spygate thing...�we pushed the envelope... we lost and we paid for it...But football is football and Players make plays.. or they make excuses...Im glad we could atleast give you an excuse...something for you to hang your hat on... But we will move on continue to look at your signals the old fasion way and we we will keep our rings knowing that our players made plays...�good Luck next Year...and watch out!!! because we will be watching you...�and who ever your team is they should be writing down our signals as well...no i won't stop....�

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from greensox. Show greensox's posts

Let's fight back!

I am... and I know I'm being a bit redundant...Just like this whole spygate issue... It's the same crap over and over... and I'm sick of it to be honest with you...The reality of it is... we will still try and steal signs but we will do it within the NFL rules...I really think the NFL screwed themselves...by using The Patriots as an Example..and making it public. Granted the NY Media I think was all over it befor the comish probably even knew anything about it... but still he could of said we are dealing with it in-house period....�what they should of done is realize what is going on here with the jets and Patriots and Mangini and BB and have not only them but all 32 teams come in after all this crap happened the second week of the season last year...the comish should of said face to face...�look.. i sent out a Memo...and I want these rules followed or heads will role.. you know behind close doors... and I'll tell you why... Because everyone has cheated one way or another... and The NFL Knows it...and all the people that say no that's not the case...They are just lying to themselves...for better ratings or to sell a newspaper...anyway you know what i'm saying

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

Let's fight back!

I have sent emails to many�in the�media that continue to sling mud and misunderstand the facts.� It doesn't bother me if someone hates the Pats or says crap.� What bother's me is defamation and a failure to report facts and truth.� Keep up the good work.� I like being the new dark side.� I really do, I'm not just saying that.� Next season the Pats will be like Sherman laying waste to the NFL.� The Patriots will bring a scorched earth approach to all who they play.� There will be no mercy.� I say kill 'em all.�

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyyy. Show mikeyyy's posts

Let's fight back!

�bushhater1,�� Let me make sure I understand you . . . you want us to write to various sources to fight back at the overblown, continuous, mean-spirited personal attacks of our coach BB . . . .�. and your post ID is "BUSHHATER1" . . . No irony here, huh?� You libs are incredible!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyyy. Show mikeyyy's posts

Let's fight back!

Sorry son, didn't mean to offend your little ideals.� By the way, the assault on BB is all about politics.� Grow up.�

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyyy. Show mikeyyy's posts

Let's fight back!

I'm shocked, coming from the state of Vermont, who would have suspected such a view?� As long as you're being objective though and not just dealing with personal opinions . . . .

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyyy. Show mikeyyy's posts

Let's fight back!

EastCoaste30,��Getting�little men like you�all fired up about nothing IS my life.� That's all I do, I love my life.� You're right, you may be conservative, but it's unlikely.�