1. You have chosen to ignore posts from detritus. Show detritus's posts

Mercury Morris

Actually, I think he was putting on some trash talking, because if you look carefully, I think you can see a smile start to come to his face right as the video stops.

Either way, i think he's right. I saw articles even before the season started that predicted the Pats would go undeated, and they had not played a game yet. Now, here we are at 9-0 and the only thing Morris is saying is, hey wait a minute, you still have to do the whole thing before you can say you did it, and hey, just maybe he's a little tired of reading all these undeated stories, and the team is only half way through the season. I agree with him. Let them do it, then we can talk about it. Don't forget, the Colts were 13-0 and just three games away from it.

Until then, this thing is just an injury or two from unravelling, and maybe the entire season with it, so, as Manny said, "don't eat your cake before the birthday." There's a looonngg way to go.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thetrinity12. Show thetrinity12's posts

Mercury Morris

That was before the salary cap or free agency too. These old guys just want to hold onto that one bit of relevancy they still carry in their lives. They know how much better this patriots team is than their team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmmyslinski. Show jmmyslinski's posts

Mercury Morris

I didn't like the interview, but it was entertainment. Morris is proud of his crowning achievement in life... who wouldn't be? I would just expect that a former player would respect what the Patriots are doing to other teams. His angst seemed to lean in the direction that he is fearing what seems eventual. In fact, he sounded like he was trying to get into the Pats heads. Even when the Colts, and Vikings years ago, threatened the unbeaten mark, I didn't see as many 72' Fins blurting out this much rubbish.

Anyways, I don't think the Patriots will use Morris' blast as blackboard material. It isn't even necessary, they live for rings, and that's enough for this team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lobstah1. Show lobstah1's posts

Mercury Morris

t minus 2 days and counting until he becomes irrelevant.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from smtlaw1. Show smtlaw1's posts

Mercury Morris

Did you read in the NY Daily News that he defends the Pats against the allegations of cheating? In the column "Is Belichick Just a Common Hood or the Perfect Coach?", Morris says:

"It's such a non-issue because it really didn't play a role in them winning (games)," said Mercury Morris, a member of the 1972 Dolphins. "When people refer to that, it's to make an issue against the Patriots. I don't do that. This is a fraternity. You don't go through a season walking on rose petals; it's a gauntlet. What they've done is tremendous."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mykey123. Show mykey123's posts

Mercury Morris

Mercury, the Patriots are not only in your neighborhood, they are in your house, marching through your master bedroom on the way to your bathroom throne upon which each Patriot will make a "personal deposit" for you to remember the Patriots' successful conclusion of their perfect season.

GO PATS!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fendrguitplayr. Show fendrguitplayr's posts

Mercury Morris

I like the commercials of "Perfectville." Especially MM's population of 1. I'm hoping the Pat's will win and change the sign to 19-0 Land - population 1 team.